Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? (876 Views)

Photos Of The Big Python Snake That Chased Out Ondo State Law Makers / See The Final 3D Rendering Of All The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Terminals In 3 States / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? by EmeeNaka: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
What does the Lagos state law say with regards to fumigation?
I opened a Pharmacy/Supermarket but the Government official are disturbing me with issue of Fumigation but I never know that Fumigation exercise is compulsory and for a place that already has things that would be eaten.
So I am asking, those who know the law or those who has supermarket, what their experiences with regard to this is.
Re: What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? by EmeeNaka: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
is Fumigation exercise compulsory for supermarket?
Is Supermarket part of government regulated area, just like Bakery, Food processing industry, Sachet water factory, etc?
Re: What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? by Solomon17(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: What Does The Lagos State Law Say With Regards To Fumigation Exercise? by EmeeNaka: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2017
Solomon17:
http://www.gistaboutschool.com
so this is your contribution?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chibok Boy Ran Over By Boko Haram Returns After Surgery. See His Swag (pics) / $1b To Fight Boko Haram: PDP Asks FG To Apologise To Nigerians / 2019 Election, Reason Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria – Father Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.