Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application (533 Views)

I Need A Personal Blog, To represent Me And My Write Up / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
My service allows you to convert your website or your blog to an android application.

First, I'd like you to know that you have a lot more chance making money online with an android application than with just a normal website.

Applications which are accessible on Android phones can be uploaded to the Google Play Store, and then you will be paid per person that downloads your application. For example, if Google pays $1 per person that downloads your application, you will be paid $20 if 20 people download your application from Google Play Store. This is one of the key ways that web applications make their money.

So what are you waiting for? Convert your website/blog to an application right now! Your website will still be accessible via its normal link, but it will ALSO be available as an application, giving you the chance to make more money!

The fee is just #2,000, and I will walk you through the process of making your application visible on Google Play Store within a few minutes, and then making your money per person that download your application (whether they later use the app or not; as long as they download it).

If you do not yet have a website or a blog, then I will make one for you with a custom domain name and standard hosting, and then convert it to an application for you just for #4,000 total. But if you do have a website, then I will charge just #2,000 for you to get your website into an application.

If you want a website or blog right now but do not want to convert it, no problem. It will take just #2,000 from you to get your website or blog ready.

Interested? You get to pay after service has been rendered to you, so you have no worries.

Contact me via:
wilsonmvictor@gmail.com
07018045942;
www.victorwilsononline.cf.

Download the Android Application Version of my blog here: www.victorwilsononline.gq.

Sample chatting applications that I have built:

www.dusternchat.cf;
www.telechat.cf.
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Kingsley121(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Would it work on an smf forum website?
Check my site[url]lionsforum.com.ng[/url]
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Kingsley121:
Would it work on an smf forum website?
Check my site[url]lionsforum.com.ng[/url]

It will work on your website, and any other website for that matter.
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
Service still on.
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
PrinceWilson24:
Service still on.
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=PrinceWilson24 post=62832727][/quote]
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2017
My latest work:
Blog site: www.healthandmedics.ml
Apllication: www.healthandmedics.gq.

Get yours now!
Re: Convert Your Website/blog To An Android Application by Alwaysking: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
It's good to know you are using appgeyser

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Palaver!! / Google Adsense Available UK/USA/NAIJA / Peppermint 9 Officially Released Based On Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.