Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic (20788 Views)

Gunmen Attack Kaduna Catholic Church, Kill Three, Kidnap Some, Injure Others / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
cry

Now watch as the Northern elite and politicians become silent and quite about this

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by buchilino(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
olihilistic:
Nigeria done tire me I swear....

APC...CHANJI. COME OOO, WHERE DAT OLD MINISTER DAT LOVES LYING A LOT
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by juman(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
One Nigeria is waste of time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by darqly(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
That useless sultan already WARNED that the earlier killings wouldn't go unpunished, tacitly encouraging the Fulani herdsmen to their thing, not that they even need to be prodded. Bloodthirsty gutless murderers. This country is tiring jare. Very soon, one day, there will be a counter militia since the government is really not interested in safeguarding citizens or ensuring justice is served.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by johnG321: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
dis is really sad! government should interfere
on these menace killing by Fulani herdsmen,

before it become something else. Perfect Progressive Future Perfect Progressive
had been walking
had been eating
have been walking
have been eating
will have been walking
will have been eating
The perfect progressive tenses combine the perfect (with have ) and the progressive (with been ) and the present participle of the verb.
Yesterday I
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by CHANNELStv2020: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
One nigeria people come o, good NEWS for una
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by konoplyanka: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
The sultan of sokoto should be arrested for his comments few days ago.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by baddosky1: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
The sultan of sokoto should be held responsible. He said just few days ago that the death of fulanis in Adamawa will not go unpunished and now this has happened. But alsa, the government will not go after him. They will only hunt innocent people like Zakzaky and Kanu with soldiers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Abs76: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
APC sef shocked angry
how long will they continue to be attacking each other and some people are celebrating on social media simply because it's not their relatives
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by lagosrd: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
O lord may we never witness another Rwanda in our entire existence. If this is not checked it will snowball into a heavy conflagration that will may never recover from as a nation. Are herdsmen now authority to kill at will?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Uglyboy: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bede2u:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The killing will continue

You know why?

Buhari dont give a rat ass.

You know why?

He is a fulani heardsman
But the fulani associations endorsed Jonathan and PDP for 2015 elections na!
Could it be that they are killing people up and down because their prefer candidate and party lost the 2015 elections?
It could also be that they are being use to destabilize Buhari government

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Referendum50(f): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Yebbi....

'Herdsmen's attack in Dashen-Dirdeu, Jada/Ganye LGAs yesterday was so alarming and abominably criminal. This is one of the menaces of our society today which if not tackled, could manifest in an uglier way in which no one will calculate the consequences.

Therefore, we need to be vigilant and security conscious. Report suspecting people or movements to the authorities'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/fulani-herdsmen-attack-adamawa.html?m=1

they will continue to die until Nigeria divides... There is no place for wise people to torelate this evil from the North
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Referendum50(f): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
BornAgainMay:
cool

What's paining is that after these killings, they will still have more population during election.

Bokoharam killed Thousands and Northern population was not affected..

Let the killings continue, I am enjoying the scene....
lol they need to use bombs on themselves in the north
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by GGirll: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nigerians that blindly voted this administration in due to terrible hatred of d south eastern n southern Nigeria I say a big NTOOR....igbos they swore with their lives will never produce a president in this country again is because they are wise,majority are godly Christians n peace loving....they are outspoken n business oriented....now You see who una vote? I won't blame bubu but I blame all educated n non educated that were blinded with hate towards Jonathan n d wicked who tore his card against pop n d more wicked who took his people to vote in this

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
quiverfull:
Not surprised though. El-Rufai said in that his famous quote that the Fulani never forgives, the Fulani never forgets. I knew this was coming when some of their wen and children were killed.
I don't understand why the FG has not done something concrete about this menace.

Let us all come out of our shells. It's not only the Fulani that can choose not to forgive or forget.
Nobody has a monopoly of violence.
For for fire will reset some people's heads.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by homosapien002: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
What I don't get is the main reason why dis herdsmen kill anything that comes their way.. shebi una b Cattle rearers why una con dey kill people join...what could they possibly gain from dis babaric acts.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by cardoctor(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
What kind of country is this?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by hugoboss36(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
When i was growing up..my father,elders,school teacher do tell us how good Nigeria was..even other countries envy our united country..Zik,Balewa,etc were united in this country...but today,wat story will i tell my children abt this Gaint of Africa....our country is on fire....very soon...very soon...this country will be eluded wit war...if proper measures are not taken against these gunmen...God bless my Country Nigeria...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by isaac2392: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
ALL THIS BAD NEWS EVERYDAY IS GETTING UNBEARABLE JARE.... MAKE GOD KUKU KILL US ALL IN A DAY GAN.... SOME PEOPLE WILL BE SUFFERING WHILE SOME WILL BE ENJOYING COUNTRY FUND WITH THEIR FAMILY.... CHAI CHAI CHAI, DANBROBAKA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by isaac2392: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
U RE VERY RYT
hugoboss36:
When i was growing up..my father,elders,school teacher do tell us how good Nigeria was..even other countries envy our united country..Zik,Balewa,etc were united in this country...but today,wat story will i tell my children abt this Gaint of Africa....our country is on fire....very soon...very soon...this country will be eluded wit war...if proper measures are not taken against these gunmen...God bless my Country Nigeria...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bede2u:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The killing will continue

You know why?

Buhari dont give a rat ass.

You know why?

He is a fulani heardsman

This Fulani herdsmen invasion got invigorated when this government came to power and it would be foolish for the middle belt,for obvious reasons , to join any buhari re election campaign train

The boldness of the hredsmen is unusual and unexplainable beyond the confidence that the silence of the president communicates to both Security agencies and them,the attackers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by peeps4u: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
When BH started with xtians being the initial targets, they didn't do much to condemn it. When fulanis started, farmers in middle belt (who weren't considered core north or seen and subdued region) were the major targets as well as some parts in South. We shouted, most northern elders including our presidents were defending them and holding brief for killers. Now, the ravaging fulanis have taken their extermination exercise to North East. Northerners killing the northerners, just like BH.

IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE EL-RUFAI TELLS USMHOW SOUTHERNERS, XTIANS AND OPPOSITION ARE BEHIND FULANI'S KILLINGS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by decasey(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Am sure d sotan will be happy now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by nwatthu(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
APC IN SUMMARY, PLEASE BE AWARE..NO SENTIMENTS
The administration is a complete failure, because of these and other reasons:
1)Electricity supply did not improve instead it got worse
2)Nigeria is more insecure than ever .
3)The Average Life Span of the average Nigerian has dropped lower.
4)Corruption is still very endemic under Buhari
5)Till date Buhari has not fixed or attempted to fix any of our four refineries he was so passionate about during his campaigns .
6)His lack of vision is legendary so much that no one knows what his blueprint is till date.
7 ) Total disregard for the rule of law and court processes
8 )Buharis penchant for nepotism has divided the country more than ever in just over two years.
9)He has failed to create a single ĺaudable job till date .
10)Job losses under his bad leadership is unprecedented .
11)His govt has failed to score single conviction for corrupt public office holders till date despite all the noise
12)Crimes against humanity at an all time high .
13)He has not fulfilled a single campaign promise since coming to power
14) Nigeria has slipped down to the bottom of all international indices use to measure the quality of life in countries around the world .
15) Under Buhari Nigeria is geared to be officially the country with the poorest people on earth by February 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by aolawale025: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Now there would be neither comment or action from government or any traditional ruler
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Arysexy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Buhari u will not end well. Evil bigot presidiot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by itehsundayekunk: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
These people will never hear word like cows.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by meforyou1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Where is nafisaa? Your fulani brothers have started again o. Doing what they know best
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic by Pvibe007: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Keneking:
APC sef shocked angry

grin Oh how I wish some APC NL resident zombies were affected grin grin

We get to hear News like
RIP: NL looses one of its most vibrant zombies by the name of ********ki grin

Mod this isn't Hate speech O. So don't ban me , even if u will wait till my new gf pm me! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Man Ifeanyi Omeke Arrested While Trying To Steal 15-Month Old Baby / 2 Nigerians, 6 Others Arrested For Stealing $15 Million From US Firms / Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.