Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa (414 Views)

Nigeria will thrive under a leader who doesn't swallow everything - KWAM 1 / Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa by Irukkanews: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nigerian music act and record label owner, Harrysong, this morning called out the governor of Delta state, Ifeanyi Okowa, over his neglect and nonchalant attitude towards the rising rate of communal clashes in the state. In the video, Harrysong stressed on particularly the ongoing clash between the Ogbe Ijaws and Aladja people in Delta that has claimed so many lives and properties.

Harrysong called on Nigerians to pray for quality leaders, according to him Governor Okowa is not a leader but rather a businessman who just wants to make money for himself and his family.

'I woke this morning highly infuriated and troubled about how much Nigerian politicians have raped this country without a conscience. Even my state Governor, Sen. IFEANYI OKOWA is worse. Aladja and my community, Ogbe Ijaw have been killing themselves for years and OKOWA is rather playing a businessman than a father and a leader he is meant to be. Come 2019, we need leaders, not politicians.?'

Watch video here: http://irukkanews.com/you-are-not-a-leader-but-a-businessman-harrysong-blast-gov-okowa-p3459-95.htm

Re: You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa by chuks34(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
Is dat so?
Re: You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
foolish okowa... his only achievement is the Delta state lottery board... pathetic

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
walcut:
foolish okowa... his only achievement is the Delta state lottery board... pathetic
...more like delta state looting board

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Leader But A Businessman - Harrysong Blast Gov Okowa by CecyAdrian(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
True talk

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Vs Atiku: The Battle Is Still On And Going / I Have A Phobia For Dating Celebrity: Dr. Cryme / Bobrisky Fake Lifestyle Exposed: He Was Thrown Over The Gate By Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.