Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,438 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

Opportunity For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity For You! (669 Views)

Job Opportunity For Graduates & Undergraduates / Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers / Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For You! by Princebest(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2010
If you want to be self employed or you're looking for what to do to makeĀ  extra cash then learn how to produce any or all of the following;Custard,Youghurt drinks,Liquid detergent,Hair shampoo,Body cream,Medicated/non medicated soap and perfumed candle.These things are always on high demands and i've been making serious money from the products. Don't worry i'll show you how to start even with a little capital and guide you till you start making money too. E-mail maker4all@gmail.com to get my step by step guide manual on any of the products.Then call me on 0 for help any time.I'm giving out my manual on each product for just #1,200 as my Easther gift for you but after Easther it's #2,500.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Opportunity For You! by happenlomo: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
this is good i also have a program that will allow all your people to get money to do their business after the program it will take them 45day of processess ok .call 2348073710326

(1) (Reply)

Vacanies For Employment / Romantic Conversationalist Wanted / Nigerian Property Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.