Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How I earned Thousands Of Naira in My Trading Account in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I earned Thousands Of Naira in My Trading Account in Nigeria (709 Views)

Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / I Earned N60.2m In Three Years, Atiku Tells INEC / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I earned Thousands Of Naira in My Trading Account in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
I keep telling people that Ignorance is killing Nigerians all over the world. But only few understand what I am saying.

Just to prove people wrong that there is no opportunities in Nigeria, I came in and opened a trading account with one of the brokers in Nigeria. I have been trading it and ended up with hundreds of thousands of naria. Even till today I still trade that account from anywhere I am in the world. Yesterday, it netted me N100,000. I can even live on the profit just from that account and pay my bills in anywhere in the world if I wanted. I actually empty the account every month and take profit.

I started that account with N50,000.

How came I can do this and most Nigerians are there and they cannot? Mindset and Ignorance. Before I could do this I had to study for 2 years day and night and 7 years later I still study. Most of the people dying in Libya today spent more money than I invested here to travel to meet their death.

My people suffered and died due to ignorance. Yet they tell me the church cannot be implicated in the mindset of our society.

The time the average Nigerian spend in the CHURCH is enough to master this business in 3 years and build wealth just using their laptop and a solar panel and mobile data. Just Keep Praying and watch the world move by.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=299470030559112&id=158338594672257

Re: How I earned Thousands Of Naira in My Trading Account in Nigeria by samdean(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
so how does the biz work?
Re: How I earned Thousands Of Naira in My Trading Account in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
cc:lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: How I earned Thousands Of Naira in My Trading Account in Nigeria by Adieza(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
samdean:
so how does the biz work?
Contact Aroms Aigbehi on Facebook through his Facebook page. he is very responsive to messages.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty , Unemployment To Blame For Illegal Migration - Sanusi , Alibaba Reacts / Another Scam In Aso Rock Clinic / Appointment Of Dead men, Buhari Should Apologies To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.