Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Presidency React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency React (274 Views)

Presidency React Saying Southern Kaduna Killing Is Complicated / Presidency React To Fake Buhari In Aso Rock – Reveal Plans / Presidency React To Obasanjo’s Assessment Of Buhari’s Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidency React by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
After now them go use am as politics, soon u will see headlines like this, Buhari set up a committee to look into the matter of the Nigerians stranded in Libya. ..

Lie muhammad will be like we are spending 300million naira to rescue Nigerians from libya. ...

Amaechi will be like as a minister of transport we have spent 500million to repatriate the Nigeria n's living stranded in Libya. ..

Rochas okorocha I spent 1.2billion raising a statue of the Nigeria n's that came back home safely for a memorable welcome...

Fashola will be like as the minister of housing and power my office has spent 580million naira to make sure there was power and housing for the Nigeria n's that came back from Libya. ...

El rufai will tell us that he sacked the teachers for him to create job for the Nigeria n's that came back from Libya. ....

Atiku will now tell us that he decamped from APC because he fear his position as a presidential aspirant might be threaten by the young Nigeria n's coming back from Libya. ...

Femi adesina: we are making a phantomatic progress in securing the save landing of the Nigerians that traveled to the libya during the era of the past administration pdp lead by Goodluck ebele Jonathan...

Buratai: we are spending 800million dollers to negotiate with the Nigerians already sold to their slave masters in libya...

IGP: our men are searching for the libyan slave masters in abia....

Obaseki will tell us I spent 300million to sponsor the oba of Benin's trip to abuja to welcom Nigerians coming back from libya....

Add urs if u remember any...

Lol Nigeria polithiefcians I hail thee!!!

(1) (Reply)

2018: Primary Health Care Gets A N28b Boost / Oyo Govt Enters Agreement With Army To Build Garrison / Wike Is Jewel, Pride Of Nigeria – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.