Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? (4987 Views)

This Happened In Gowon Estate Just Now / Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer / High Quality And Affordable Prime Guard Engine Oil Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by hahn(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Nimi22:

My bad, it wasn't directed at you.

Let me search for a fvck to give

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by freeDR(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nimi22:

I thought u attend All saints Anglican church in Ado Ekiti
So you reside in Ado?
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
freeDR:
So you reside in Ado?
Nope but presently there.
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by freeDR(m): 5:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Nimi22:

Nope but presently there.
Can we meet up?
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by blackmartial(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
I go arrange for boyz to beat me up seriously and tie me keep for ground before oga come, then claim say na the thieves mend me.

1 Like

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
freeDR:
Can we meet up?
Okies
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by freeDR(m): 5:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Nimi22:

Okies
I sent you a DM. Check your mail.
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
cool
ScotFree:
First impulse will be to sack myself and run!! grin

But then, the wise thing is to call your boss if he hasn't seen it and explain everything you know. If you can afford a lawyer, call him up
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nostradamus: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Allwility:
Check the CCTV

Call the Police, file a report.

Luckily some finger prints might turn up on those jacks or spanners after a forensic test.
this is only possible in developed countries.

let's assume it happened in naija,i will go to the boss early in the morning and lie that i was bound at gunpoint(am not encouraging lying,but at least i should say something).
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Allwility: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nostradamus:
this is only possible in developed countries.

let's assume it happened in naija,i will go to the boss early in the morning and lie that i was bound at gunpoint(am not encouraging lying,but at least i should say something).
Lol
What if the Boss came around at night and found you sleeping and asked his boyz to remove the tyres? And you came up with this story in the morning. grin

1 Like

Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Explorers(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Nimi22:

Okies

Okies ke?

If i catch u ehn?
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by Nimi22(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2017
Explorers:

Okies ke?
If i catch u ehn?
Lol. Abeg don't catch me o. Ok then.
Re: You're A Night Guard Here And This Happened Before Morning, What Would You Do? by PqsMike: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
Explorers:

Based.

Ur private/personal information... Don't disclose it ever again ...pls

Delete ur comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Neat Highlander 09 @ N2.8M Negotiable ««« / 2006 Model Toyota 4 Runner Forsale.very Neat / Clean Toyota Hiace 18 Seater Bus For 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.