Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him (21479 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival / Odion Ighalo Visits Disneyland With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by stephenduru: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Edo Deputy Governor Rt. Hon. Comrade Philip Shaibu today received Super Eagles International footballer Odion Ighalo, who was on a courtesy call to the Edo State Government House on Wednesday in Benin.

Ighalo who hails from Edo State made his plans known to give back to the people as he seeks collaboration.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/super-eagles-striker-odion-ighalo-visit.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by stephenduru: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by deeLima86(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
Giving back to the society where so much has been gain! Way to go top striker.
Plenty goals fall on you in Russia 2018 wink

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by NwaAmaikpe: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

What is Ighalo doing with Phillip Shuaibu?
Very incontinent miscreant.

Left the House of Reps to become Oshiomhole's stooge in Osadebe Avenue.
This man stoned and chased away Ize Iyamu's wife from his community.
He also imprisoned people who helped him win the election in Jattu axis because of disgreements in settlements.
Same person got people to beat up Blessing Agbomhere at the Airport and banished him from his own community.

I weep each time I realize that this country is cursed with such people as leaders.

You can take the tout out the street, but you can't take the street out of the tout.
It becomes even worse when the tout has to wear a suit.

I dedicate this post to all Afenmai citizens worldwide.
All Uzairue indigenes all over.
To our great Etsako land
And to Edo state at large.

Even though our Oba is a mumu but we must still say Oba gha a to kpere!!!!!

Somebody should also help me tell Ighalo that he needs a good toothpaste and a strong toothbrush.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Edopesin: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
I love this guy...... i hope Mikel can learn something from this

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by UbanmeUdie: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

This Odion Ighalo is a stupid boy and has no regard for his state of origin whatsoever.

He is building an orphanage in Lagos and not in Edo state, yet he had the disrespectful impetus to bring the photos before the deputy governor for his viewing pleasure.

Philip should have vehemently walked the idiot out!

Na so small small boys just dey misbehave everywhere these days coz of small change them get for pocket.

Rubbish!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by naffgem: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by stephcat: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Not bad, Nigga

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by nastyesco(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
God bless him...awon space bookers oshi above me

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
Edopesin:
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Edopesin: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
waiting for your concoction

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice one. Humanity comes first. No be wassa that Kanu won African football of the year more than ones. He supported humanity. That's what pastors should be doing, not building structures that can be demolished by Earthquake

Obafemi Martin's did his with LASG
Now Ighalo

See why Samuel eto won over 4 AFY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by lexyman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
when you have good heart ... definitely you will always think right and ready to help .Ighalo didnt start today .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by IMASTEX: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Okay
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by popsyleo1: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Edopesin:
This is a good comment. Mikel can never even give Angel water to drink

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ighalo get sense pass all the noisy Edo rich pple, Supreme and corner-corner Ashawo, governor, politicians and the stupid "Vocabulary master" for that state. IGHALO for Edo Governor !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by medolab90(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by olaade21: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nice one Ighalo. Lesson to all mumu and yeyebrities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

This Odion Ighalo is a stupid boy and has no regard for his state of origin whatsoever.

He is building an orphanage in Lagos and not in Edo state, yet he had the disrespectful impetus to bring the photos before the deputy governor for his viewing pleasure.

Na so small small boys just dey misbehave everywhere these days coz of small change them get for pocket.

Rubbish!

I understand your anger, but at the same time, Nigerian kids will benefit from his kind gesture so he's not a bad person after all.

4 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by seguno2: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
Edopesin:

Not only Mikel needs to learn from him.
Other celebrities also.
We have to pressure them to be more supportive of their own society of reference.
They are always as good as their background.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by ifyboy60(m): 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

Obviously, he grew up in Lagos!
he is giving back to the city that made him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by seguno2: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked
Rubbish!

You that is not stupid and have more than small change, what have you done for Edo orphans?

7 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by ped21: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
cool

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by missbestie: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
That's good.
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by FisifunKododada: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He also imprisoned people who helped him win the election in Jattu axis because of disgreements in settlements.
Same person got people to beat up Blessing Agbomhere at the Airport and banished him from his own community.

I weep each time I realize that this country is cursed with such people as leaders.

You can take the tout out the street, but you can't take the street out of the tout.

To our great Etsako land

Somebody should also help me tell Ighalo that he needs a good toothpaste and a strong toothbrush.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!
Go and build your own orphanage anyway you like.
Instead of you to commend the guy,you are attacking him.
Someone who grew up in Lagos,made it from Lagos,and his giving back to his society IN LAGOS.
I see no problem with that.

You no even happy say im even do something.because he is under no obligation to do anything for anyone..
Appreciate a good deed when you see one

3 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Tecno66: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Easy bros. He is from Edo but na Lagos boy. He was moulded there. Moreover, the Lagos ophanage is open to all. Remember, all tribes are in resident in Lagos. Other footballers think mostly of self. Now that this one has decided to give back, let us support his decision afteral, if he no do am, no be say we go arrest am. I hail you.
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by enomakos(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good job jude but you Bleep me up
Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by kamalese: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To our great Etsako land

Never knew you were from Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Odion Ighalo Visits Philip Shaibu In Edo, Presents His Orphanage To Him by Momoh7(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
Etsako okpa Auchi noni

(1) (2) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) / Paul Olumide Kehinde Banned For 30 Months For Anti-Doping Rule Violation / Chidi Odiah Is Not A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.