Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,895 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Universe Has No Creator?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Universe Has No Creator?? (524 Views)

Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Universe Has No Creator?? by bingbagbo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fools say in their hearts that God doesn't exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by oglalasioux(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
The fool says in his heart that there is god.

Your god made the universe but doesn't have a clue on how to end hunger on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by Ranchhoddas: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
oglalasioux:

Your god made the universe but doesn't have a clue on how to end hunger on earth.
I don't think that God desires to "end hunger".
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by bingbagbo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2017
oglalasioux:

TTruly you are a fool
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

You're an e-diot and probably first heard about the word atheism on nairaland.
P.S, I'm not a Christian incase you were wondering
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by oglalasioux(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

You're an e-diot and probably first heard about the word atheism on nairaland.
P.S, I'm not a Christian incase you were wondering

Yeah. You are right. I heard about atheism first on nairaland but I'm a full convert so thank you.

And I love you too.
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

Yeah. You are right. I heard about atheism first on nairaland but I'm a full convert so thank you.

And I love you too.
Nope. You're a HALF BAKED CONVERT WITHOUT SINGLE CLUE WHAT ATHEISM IS REALLY ABOUT
Thank you.
Love yourself first. You obviously don't
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2017
The Universe has a creator and that is Nature. But keep in mind that there may be other infinite Universes.
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by oglalasioux(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Nope. You're a HALF BAKED CONVERT WITHOUT SINGLE CLUE WHAT ATHEISM IS REALLY ABOUT
Thank you.
Love yourself first. You obviously don't

Don't take this personal. You won't be different from Boko Haram if you continue to insult me. The problem with your likes is you think you can fight for whatever god you believe in. Allow your god to fight for himself or itself.

You neither know me nor my age or level of education so there's no way you can tell I'm half baked or not baked at all.
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2017
oglalasioux:

Don't take this personal. You won't be different from Boko Haram if you continue to insult me. The problem with your likes is you think you can fight for whatever god you believe in. Allow your god to fight for himself or itself.

You neither know me nor my age or level of education so there's no way you can tell I'm half baked or not baked at all.
If you like be woke soyinka with the knowledge or otedola with the money, simply going from the halfbaked, dinosaur old, already answered question you put forward to contend with the existence of God, you are half baked as an atheist.
And I thought atheist were usually intelligent man. Here's one who doesn't know what an insult is. Its a wake up call my brother. What's worth doing is worth doing well. Go hard or go home. Seun doesn't dash people money for following him in atheism.
Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by ifenes(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
The Universe is a part of us, our creation. The ways we perceive our various universe are different, because we create different ones all the time. The Universe is a continuous creation. You create your world, your Universe according to your beliefs

1 Like

Re: The Universe Has No Creator?? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2017
bingbagbo:
Fools say in their hearts that God doesn't exist
The wise says it with a loudspeaker wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Christians Who Reverted To Islam Share Your Story Here / Church General overseers Rages On Tithe But Keep Quiet On Benue Killings / Plenty Churches But Too Much Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.