Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) (41753 Views)

Lady Buried In A “Nigerian Airline” Casket In Edo (Photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
Evergreen4:
you must be mad
very..

1 Like

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
People die everyday. Bloggers make news out of everything. searching on Facebook looking for tragedy to gossip on.
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
May her gentle soul rest in bossom of the Lord n may he grant her husband n family the graditute to bear the loss
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
So sad.
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Kingx4sure: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
slimfairboy:
shocked

As a Nairalander, may we never encounter sudden death in Jesus Name, Amen!!
May her soul R.I.P
Such A Pretty Lady! embarassed
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by juman(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
If one dont take things lightly this dead economy country go kill person.

Always remember better time dey come.

nigerians would say we didnt wrongly came to the world, but we wrongly came to a bad country.
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wasnt talking of a funeral party man ..
Do i see the environment at all ..Every thing in Nigeria is disorganised and I am sure your house is even very disorganised too ..Till we start getting organised we cant fix nothing
Face the topic n leave my damn house the hell alone.....environment right i see it,why not buy a place for them at ikoyi cemetery,someone who is in big burden,just lost the mother of his baby,u think he can think clearly,probably thats his land n felt he should bury her there....if u dont like it,thats ur fundamental problem,the koko is they have buried her....take care

1 Like

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by juman(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
Senseless apc government make matter worse.

They forced recession on the people.

Buhari is synonymous to suffering.
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Oh dear Lord.

But why was she buried in a bush? Don't tell me that's a cemetery?
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by pagekollection2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime glamorous wedding.
who r u plz?ur comments r always negative
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by pagekollection2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Endtime glamorous wedding.
who r u plz?ur comments r always negative

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Na wa o embarassed

Please and please if you are given a message to marry very quietly both wedding and trad.

Biko simply follow the instructions delivered by the bearer, no matter the religion of the person giving u the message.

Follow such instructions and see how you will live long and be fruitful in the marriage.
Don't follow what society wants, just adhere to simple advice. It pays on the long run.

It's not rocket science.
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by triple996(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
Abeg

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jesse01:
waiting kill her

If you want type in pidgin it is allowed but make you confused English and pidgin together that one no go work

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
juman:
Senseless apc government make matter worse.

They forced recession on the people.

Buhari is synonymous to suffering.

Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by davillian(m): 2:24am On Nov 30, 2017
hugoboss36:
who be this one..i don't blame u...pray u don't experience such... angry
May you live for ever. angry
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 30, 2017
If someone had told her never to get married before...she would have cursed the person...learn something o every curse has a blessing...find yours
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Mimicole(f): 5:09am On Nov 30, 2017
The way Youth Corpers are dying nowadays ayam not understanding o
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 5:45am On Nov 30, 2017
RIP
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by God2man(m): 5:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Rip
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 30, 2017
Zafata:
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with death? How is the news going to be of benefit to anyone?

Obsessed? Did you just said obsessed? WTF!!!!
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2017
obum83:
your sense is definitely under your feet ...

Dont worry I didnt expect you to get what I was saying , I know the average IQ in Nigeria....Enjoy your day
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2017
alexialin:
Na wa o embarassed

Please and please if you are given a message to marry very quietly both wedding and trad.

Biko simply follow the instructions delivered by the bearer, no matter the religion of the person giving u the message.

Follow such instructions and see how you will live long and be fruitful in the marriage.
Don't follow what society wants, just adhere to simple advice. It pays on the long run.

It's not rocket science.
them no dey believe all those things oo
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Dis story need to be checked out, cos of d disturbing rumours surrounding it, I was at d burial, let me rest my case cos wen karma will visit it won't spare d people involve
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by overdrive(m): 7:11am On Nov 30, 2017
sammysammy111:
Dis story need to be checked out, cos of d disturbing rumours surrounding it, I was at d burial, let me rest my case cos wen karma will visit it won't spare d people involve

tell me what really happened.
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Jesse01:
waiting kill her
D lady gave birth and d child die, d husband brought her home and injected her with sleeping tablet, DAT was how she died, u can confirm Dis from people here in Uyo Lutheran church oron rd Uyo, my brother der is more to Dis ...
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2017
What caused her death or she just died like that?
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2017
smithsydny:
them no dey believe all those things oo

I know and it's a pity, most don't understand the spiritual meaning to it.

I don't understand either but have accept it's real.

These kind of prophecy is always real.

My own wedding will be extremely low key and I will talk my man to be in support of it. Am already talking him into it sef. undecided
Any of my friends and family wey no agree, can kindly swerve.
Even naturally I have the deep sinking feeling of panic and fear for large weddings and all the works. And can't seem to shake off. I even prefer just court and trad.
Then when Pastor advised me it's low key for someone like me, I said that's it. cheesy
It's a wrap. I felt a huge sigh of relief.
No arguement about it.
Done. cheesy
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2017
alexialin:

I know and it's a pity, most don't understand the spiritual meaning to it.

I don't understand either but have accept it's real.

These kind of prophecy is always real.

My own wedding will be extremely low key and I will talk my man to be in support of it. Am already talking him into it sef. undecided
Any of my friends and family wey no agree, can kindly swerve.
Even naturally I have the deep sinking feeling of panic and fear for large weddings and all the works. And can't seem to shake off. I even prefer just court and trad.
Then when Pastor advised me it's low key for someone like me, I said that's it. cheesy
It's a wrap. I felt a huge sigh of relief.
No arguement about it.
Done. cheesy
I will marry u..
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2017
smithsydny:
I will marry u..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so grin
Re: Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Akwa Ibom people why. ? Family people why. .? Why and why. .?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

my Officer Wedding Pix With A Fellow Nairalander / Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody / Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.