Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims (706 Views)

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) / Top 5 Unheard Truth About Donald Trump, The US President / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims by Elbinawi: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
I saw the 3 Tweets of Jayda Fransen that US President Donald Trump re-tweeted. Jayda Fransen belong to an extremist far-right anti-Islam group called "#BritainFirst".

The videos were the brutality of murderous criminals & this hateful woman will attribute them to Islam. She feigned ignorance of the fact that there are murderous criminals in all religions and societies but the teachings of all Monotheist religions condemned such murderous criminality.

We ask "Was Adolf Hitler of Germany a Muslim?" He was a Christian but do any Muslim ever accuse Christianity of the heinous crimes of Adolf Hitler? We all know that Christianity strongly condemned all the heinous crimes and atrocities committed by Adolf Hitler.

For US President Trump to support such extreme Islamophobia underlined his status as an extreme enemy of Islam and Muslims.

#KnowYourEnemy

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims by SalamRushdie: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Show us the tweet before we say anything
Re: US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims by ben4ever(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2017
barrack Obama was an extreme enemy of Christians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims by feelgoodInc: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2017
elbiwani are you serious?

are you saying that Hitler was a Christian?

do you know how many Christians were killed under Hitler?

I am sure your a child with a phone and a Muslim too.

but let me wake you up a bit, the Muslim ban which every Muslim hates Trump for today was supported fully by Saudi Arabia.

The only enemy of Islam is the president that made a 150 billion deal with Iran and he created that immigration ban in the first place. now for you to dash Iran 150 billion dollars means that the will be more sponsorship of shiite Muslims all over the world which is not a good thing for Sunni.

You should try to make your research very well before posting things. before Trump was president he did business with Saudi.
Re: US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims by abduljabbar4(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
feelgoodInc:
elbiwani are you serious?

are you saying that Hitler was a Christian?

do you know how many Christians were killed under Hitler?

I am sure your a child with a phone and a Muslim too.

but let me wake you up a bit, the Muslim ban which every Muslim hates Trump for today was supported fully by Saudi Arabia.

The only enemy of Islam is the president that made a 150 billion deal with Iran and he created that immigration ban in the first place. now for you to dash Iran 150 billion dollars means that the will be more sponsorship of shiite Muslims all over the world which is not a good thing for Sunni.

You should try to make your research very well before posting things. before Trump was president he did business with Saudi.

Hitler was a catholic. Go through my topics and see where i posted on that. Dont you people believe boko haram and isis are muslims? well they kill muslims too!
Re: US President Donald Trump Is An Extreme Enemy Of Islam And Muslims by BabaRamotu1988: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
[s]
abduljabbar4:

Hitler was a catholic. Go through my topics and see where i posted on that. Dont you people believe boko haram and isis are muslims? well they kill muslims too!
[/s]
Stop eating gworo you no gree

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Capetown Runs Out Of Water / The Iran Nuclear Deal Explained: What Is It And Why Did Trump Withdraw The US? / China And Thailand Sign Shipbuilding Agreement For Type 071E LPD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.