Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate (28069 Views)

Gbemisola Saraki, Malami, Keyamo, To Face Senate Grilling Today / Debate: PMB , Atiku’s Absence, A Slap On Nigerians – Olawepo-hashim / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by cetzak: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Where is Abike Dabiri and Ministry of Foreign Affairs?How did we get here?
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by chakula: 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Senate have the ability to make Nigeria a better place for every citizen to live in peace but, they failed to do however, they chose to live a luxury life with their family members only when there is issue at hand should be the time to frame a sitting and a motion was raised which will finally end fruitless.

I will personally wait and listen the outcome of this ranting because part of our problem should be the senate.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by habsydiamond(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2017
I pity those people in Libya cos dem leave government enslavery go use their hand embrace the slavery wey worse pass. sometimes half bread is better than full chin chin ooo
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
kettykin:

Even italian authorities rescue these people when they are stranded in the high seas /ocean eventhough they arent italians but Nigeria abandons these people to their fate

What of the several thousands that have been rescued so far? Abeg shut up jor. You self travel and wait for Nigeria to rescue you there
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by freeze001(f): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
yeyerolling:
I have no pity for those pple. U die for desert vulture go eat u, u become slave for libya na u sabi o, or u die for boat. As we speak some pple mostly from edo are embarking on this journey to agadez niger den to libya. Dey dont deserve pity

The moment u despise these persons faced in such a situation, u are no different from the mad Libyans that perpetrate this evil! Should residents of Borno die because boko haram has struck and continues to strike? Do all Nigerians that have to travel on bad roads deserve injuries and deaths by accidents because they used those roads? Is the punishment for illegal immigration now inhuman torture, slavery and even death?

Have u considered that some might have been lured by lies of better jobs only to land in this hellish situation? Do u think all those caught in this mess went voluntarily? Even if they all did who is the demon among them? Is it d sojourners or those wicked Arabs who take advantage of them and subject them to such evil? That is how u will blame a baby for being raped because she had d guts up wear only diapers or pant thereby attracting the evil attention of the rapist!

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by PDJT: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
Yyeske:
You are not being traded in Libya because you are sane enough to know what to expect and you avoided it, those guys who did also knew what you know but decided to go, who's fault? As we speak, don't be surprised that some are already taking off to Libya only to cry to Nigeria to come save them when it is their turn to be auctioned
[/s]
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by adexchamp(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
I wonder what those guys are thinking before embarking on a dangerous journey through the desert to get to Europe? Do you think it is rosy on that side? My advice is for the Nigerian Government to put things in order, If there are jobs and stable electricity in the country, The citizens will be motivated and thoughts of leaving the country for greener pastures abroad would be eradicated totally.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Yyeske(m): 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
kettykin:

i give up on the black race. Americans who were dealing on illegal diamonds in Liberia were rescued when they country fell about , but Nigerians who are on economic migration seeking for greener pastures are being abandoned to their fate
Go read up about the Liberian war, Nigerians and other nationals were rescued before the war got to Monrovia by the Nigerian government, they assembled at the Nigerian embassy there.
Go update your knowledge, I guess you weren't born as at December 1989 when the war started in Nimba county, Liberia. Meanwhile the Nigerian government as at when the war started in Liberia urged Nigerians to report to the embassy because they have their papers unlike these illegals the Nigerian government don't know about or about when they left

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by ooshinibos: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
GoroTango:
What took those Nigerians to Libya illegally in the first place?
lack of black leadership
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Yyeske(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
kettykin:

Even italian authorities rescue these people when they are stranded in the high seas /ocean eventhough they arent italians but Nigeria abandons these people to their fate
Every country has its law which cannot be imposed on others.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by oweman: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=kettykin post=62835624]APC is indeed cursed by God , if it is to order the military to shoot at unarmed protesters they will not waste a second , but to rescue nigerian citizens becomes an issue

₩%%%%% %%%% ₩₩ ₩₩₩% ₩%

I swear not enough has been shot of those criminal s. .
The alphas for now refuse to kill enough of this criminals they should send all to he'll through gun fire I.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by oweman: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=kettykin post=62835624]APC is indeed cursed by God , if it is to order the military to shoot at unarmed protesters they will not waste a second , but to rescue nigerian citizens becomes an issue

₩%%%%% %%%% ₩₩ ₩₩₩% ₩%

I swear not enough has been shot of those criminal s. .
The APC for now refuse to kill enough of this criminals they should send all to he'll through gun fire instantly .
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2017
The 'adventurous' Nigerians, the supposedly fearless 'superior blacks' with 'explosive' bodies. Huh ! grin

How did you become slaves?

Willing slaves, huh!

Still exploring the 'less able' parts of Africa. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by sadissbala(m): 11:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
madridguy:
This is not about APC or do you expect Nigeria Government to fly plane into desert?

look I am a full supporter of this regime but Nigeria government is a total failure in this, America can send a full plane loaded with soldiers just to rescue a single of its citizen.but our government can be serious only when is something that can touch their position.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Afritop(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Indeed its a slap on our face but that won't stop some Nigerians in presenting our face to be slapped harder by still venturing to Italy through that Libya route. They won't listen.

Libya did not come to our soil to enslave us but some of our fellow Nigerians intentionally went to their soil to be enslaved despite drumming it into their ears the repercussion. It's just so sad

2 Likes

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by ladycomfort(f): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2017
GoroTango:
What took those Nigerians to Libya illegally in the first place?

same question i have been asking
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by nairaman66(m): 12:26am On Nov 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

I am an Urhobo! Why are your likes so afraid of IPOB? The only solution to this failed British experiment called Nigeria is to split it into as many parts as can be!
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by micflo28(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2017
They are busy sharing slots to their cronies, immigration, Ncc, DPR, navy, cbn, nnpc and even useless Npower while children of the masses graduate years without jobs and you expect people not to leave this cursed nation. And before u quote me with go and start a business bla bla bla... Where is the money?. I see no reason why jobs shouldn't be offered to those who merited it.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Antoeni(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2017
Dead National Assembly
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:
This is not about APC or do you expect Nigeria Government to fly plane into desert?

This is what responsible governments do

The Kenya Airways plane carrying the Kenyans (from Libya) also helped evacuate citizens of South Sudan, Zimbabwe, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, Lesotho, Rwanda and Uganda.

“The flight was difficult as there were about 30,000 to 40,000 people at the airport. We slept at the airport for two days. We would like to thank the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for availing the aeroplane, the embassy staff, Kenya Airways captain and crew who risked their lives and traveled to rescue the people you see here

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Yyeske(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Afritop:
Indeed its a slap on our face but that won't stop some Nigerians in presenting our face to be slapped harder by still venturing to Italy through that Libya route. They won't listen.

Libya did not come to our soil to enslave us but some of our fellow Nigerians intentionally went to their soil to be enslaved despite drumming it into their ears the repercussion. It's just so sad
Bless your soul, your second paragraph sums up all I've been saying and don't be too surprised that some are already taking off to Libya as we speak after seeing the videos and pictures.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Yyeske(m): 12:39am On Nov 30, 2017
TayserMahiri:

This is what responsible governments do

We don't know how much the Kenyan government warned its citizens but the Nigerian government has been doing this for years, they walked to Libya, let them walk back home to Nigeria
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 30, 2017
nairaman66:

I am an Urhobo! Why are your likes so afraid of IPOB? The only solution to this failed British experiment called Nigeria is to split it into as many parts as can be!

I was reading a book by a Kenyan author on breaking the yoke of colonialism and came across this

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2017
ooshinibos:

lack of black leadership
Not an excuse
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by sapele914(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:
Not only a slap on our face but punches.

Obama and Hilary Clinton, you both will never know peace for your crime against humanity.
But MUMU goatluck Jonathan congratulated them for removing Colonel Gaddafi and the impending chaos to follow in Libya, useless puppet president trying to please the west acting like he knows anything about democracy,Jacob Zuma warned them,I guess Libya is better of today than under Colonel Gaddafi?

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by cooltola(m): 1:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by sapele914(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2017
nairaman66:

I am Urhobo alo from ughelli South Local Government,what did Ibori,uduaghan and now Okowa done with the trillions of Naira given to Delta State since 1999?

Nigeria was one 12 states your family had nothing,it was was divided into 19 states you people still had nothing,Further divided into 36 still nothing, even if Nigeria was broken into a 100 different states you won't still have. My guy Bendel no dey carry last go and get a life and stop wasting your time,nobody will divide Nigeria in your lifetime,not even a single new state will be created under our homegrown demoCrazy.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by sapele914(m): 1:05am On Nov 30, 2017
cetzak:
Where is Abike Dabiri and Ministry of Foreign Affairs?How did we get here?
Ask PDP 16 years of mismanagement and moreso jonathan and pdp supported the crusaders when they removed Colonel Gaddafi, go back and check your records,useless ogogoro former president. Jacob Zuma warned them but they were gloating in their hypocrisy pretending to have democratic principles.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Stylz69(m): 1:20am On Nov 30, 2017
Nigerians and crowd/herd mentality. Once the international media highlights it, we make so much noise about it but little action.

Slavery has been going on right under our noses but no one is talking about it. We see reports on how the Chinese treat Nigerians right here in Nigeria but nothing is done about it but now we are crying foul about West Africans Who Made a conscious decision to seek a better life in Europe by crossing the Sahara and got themselves enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by Ken4Christ: 1:22am On Nov 30, 2017
What is happening is not just the result of a failed state but also of failed parenting. This people are still very young. Where are their parents? These is also the result of premarital sex that produces children outside wedlock. And these children are often abandoned by their parents especially their fathers.

Find out, most of these people are either from single parents or from polygamous family.
Re: Sale Of Nigerians In Libya, A Slap On Our Face - Senate by madridguy(m): 1:46am On Nov 30, 2017
So painful bro. Even the Libya skyrocketed the Boko haram issue more and more.

sapele914:
But MUMU goatluck Jonathan congratulated them for removing Colonel Gaddafi and the impending chaos to follow in Libya, useless puppet president trying to please the west acting like he knows anything about democracy,Jacob Zuma warned them,I guess Libya is better of today than under Colonel Gaddafi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Uzor Kalu Graduates With 1st Class In Law At UK University / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi / Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.