Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. (617 Views)

A Keke Rider Was Slain By His Friends In Jalingo (Photo) / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. by drsamba: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Source: http://9jawow.com.ng/2017/11/29/update-on-the-murdered-business-man-in-jalingo/

Following the gruesome murder of a business man two days ago by his apprentice,an event that sent shockwaves through the peaceful city and prompted the Igbo community to close all business premises belonging to them in the city,the Igbo community today paid a visit to the local Government chairman Alhaji Nasiru Bobboji in his office to register their dissatisfaction with the recent ugly event.
Speaking at the meeting, the leader of the delegation,Chief ukosisi said they were in the office seek the government’s ear and as peace loving business people that they are urge the government to take a decisive action on the perpetrators of the dastardly act.He further noted that they have in protest shut their business premises to drive home their demands.
Responding, the Chairman of the local government, Alhaji Nasiru Bobboji said he frowned at the condemnable act an will see to it that the perpetrators face the full force of the law,that the prime suspect is currently in police net.He added that Jalingo is like a mini Nigeria where all communities are represented and live in peace and harmony and no one including the Igbo community will be discriminated against,adding that it was not an attack on the Igbo and therefore,should not be viewed as such.

The Chairman later visited the family of the deceased to register his condolences.

1 Share

Re: Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Where can one live in this country and be safe?
Re: Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Wetin these ones dey find for Jalingo?
Of all places under the sun, na Jalingo. Hmm na wa
Re: Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. by Kenzico(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Wetin these ones dey find for Jalingo?
Of all places under the sun, na Jalingo. Hmm na wa

Igbos are Hustlers! I wish you've been to that town!

Igbos' dominate that place
Re: Protect Us,igbo Community In Jalingo Cry Out To The Government. by MasterKim: 1:09am On Nov 30, 2017
Kenzico:

Igbos are Hustlers! I wish you've been to that town!

Igbos' dominate that place
Dominate and developed it.
Jalingo is a no mans land

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Caught With N100Million Cheque As People Find Photos He Took With Top Po / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu Of IPOB? Is He Dead Or Alive / I Was Raped By My Cousin When I Was 10 Years’ Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.