Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be (1002 Views)

This Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme But It Can Make You Some Good Money / Bitcoin Is Going Down, Get Out Now Or Cry Later - Speed Darlington / Cryptocurrency Is Not A Get-rich-quick Scheme - Ruth Iselema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by KingGe: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Let me disabuse the minds of some persons who think BTC is a get rich quick thing.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-IDYIE6XeRDw/WhyqDY_NkTI/AAAAAAAABL4/yKUa6jjWSZ0y4cIejePTqu2LQYvXhn2DQCLcBGAs/s400/Bitcoin%2Bis%2Bnot%2Ba%2Bget%2Brich%2Bquick%2Bscheme%2Band%2Bnever%2Bwill%2Bbe.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry it is NOT a get rich quick something. Are you aware it is a cryptocurrency founded 10 years ago that is used for buying goods and services as well as for borderless payments?

Are you aware people trade the dollar with other currencies (forex) just as btc is traded with multiple other currencies?
Who invented the dollar? It was invented by men and people agreed to be using it as their means of currency.

Same way Bitcoin was invented to eliminate middle men so that people can do transactions p2p and be their own bank with state of the art security called the blockchain and decentralization (immutable public distributed ledger) for their funds.
Not for governments but for ordinary citizens who get exploited by the governments, capitalists and big banks.
Cryptocurrency is here to keep the banks and governments on their toes and force them to behave and do better.
Bitcoin is more valuable than the dollar and has grown in value in its 10 year sojourn.
It didn't start last year or yesterday people.

It's recent massive growth is as a result of it being just awesome and more people coming to utilize it and there is just not much to go around.
In its inception years ago, it was worth absolutely nothing because people utilizing it were insignificantly infinitesimal.

But now, hundreds of milliions of people are using it.
There will only ever be 21 million bitcoins in circulation for the world to use (over 7 billlion population).
If you have studied demand and supply in economics, you will understand why the value will soar endlessly as more people utilizes this astonishing technology and payment system.

And just like everything that obeys the natural law of econmics, it has NOT been going UP in value only. It falls, rises and grows.

Source: http://cryptoledge..com.ng/2017/11/bitcoin-is-not-get-rich-quick-scheme.html
Re: Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by jerryunit48: 12:11am On Nov 30, 2017
I actually heard a German radio yesterday saying if you had invested one thousand Euro some few years back you probably would have been a millionaire today
Re: Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by Okewa(m): 1:16am On Nov 30, 2017
It's a matter of time...Bitcoin will circulate the world
Re: Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by danolorunmo(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2017
KingGe:
Let me disabuse the minds of some persons who think BTC is a get rich quick thing.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-IDYIE6XeRDw/WhyqDY_NkTI/AAAAAAAABL4/yKUa6jjWSZ0y4cIejePTqu2LQYvXhn2DQCLcBGAs/s400/Bitcoin%2Bis%2Bnot%2Ba%2Bget%2Brich%2Bquick%2Bscheme%2Band%2Bnever%2Bwill%2Bbe.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry it is NOT a get rich quick something. Are you aware it is a cryptocurrency founded 10 years ago that is used for buying goods and services as well as for borderless payments?

Are you aware people trade the dollar with other currencies (forex) just as btc is traded with multiple other currencies?
Who invented the dollar? It was invented by men and people agreed to be using it as their means of currency.

Same way Bitcoin was invented to eliminate middle men so that people can do transactions p2p and be their own bank with state of the art security called the blockchain and decentralization (immutable public distributed ledger) for their funds.
Not for governments but for ordinary citizens who get exploited by the governments, capitalists and big banks.
Cryptocurrency is here to keep the banks and governments on their toes and force them to behave and do better.
Bitcoin is more valuable than the dollar and has grown in value in its 10 year sojourn.
It didn't start last year or yesterday people.

It's recent massive growth is as a result of it being just awesome and more people coming to utilize it and there is just not much to go around.
In its inception years ago, it was worth absolutely nothing because people utilizing it were insignificantly infinitesimal.

But now, hundreds of milliions of people are using it.
There will only ever be 21 million bitcoins in circulation for the world to use (over 7 billlion population).
If you have studied demand and supply in economics, you will understand why the value will soar endlessly as more people utilizes this astonishing technology and payment system.

And just like everything that obeys the natural law of econmics, it has NOT been going UP in value only. It falls, rises and grows.

Source: http://cryptoledge..com.ng/2017/11/bitcoin-is-not-get-rich-quick-scheme.html

Nice write up sir! However, bitcoin has made some over night millionaires. Look at people that are participating in different ICO's such as BCC, you're made already. Someone that bought $5000 worth of btc last week is already a big shot today with btc being about $10,000.
Re: Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by Jaxx123: 2:22pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8
Re: Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
Okewa:

It's a matter of time...Bitcoin will circulate the world

Bitcoin will be eclipsed by another coin, it's only a matter of time
Re: Bitcoin Is Not A Get Rich Quick Scheme And Never Will Be by KingGe: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Social Media Accounts Flipping Cash Cow eBook now available for sale for #3,000 only

I will show you how to buy and sell Instagram, Twitter and YouTube Channel for as low as $5 to $400 and reselling for $50 - $1000 depending on the account Followers or Subscribers.

You can add this as side hustle, you don't need to grow the account by yourself, just buy and reselling targeted social media account by countries.

Make payment of #3,000 only into

Adedokun Hadi, FirstBank

And send proof of payment to me on WhatsApp +2347037429224 along your email address.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

100 Percent Legit Business To Start With 10k / 100% Free Investment That Rewards You Months / A Lautech Student In Need Of Urgent Financial Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.