Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts (970 Views)

Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / Who Is Kunle Remi, And Why Is He Trending? / My Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua Etomi's Ex Boyfriend - Actor Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by mike442: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Kunle took to his IG page this morning to shut down rumors that he is an ex-boyfriend of actress and singer, Banky W’s wife, Adesua Etomi-Wellington. Since Banky and Adesua announced their engagement and also began their wedding proceedings, social media has been agog with reports that Kunle was once Adesua’s boyfriend. Some of the reports claimed he lost out on her to BankyW.

In a post shared on his IG page, Kunle wondered where himself or Adesua ever confirmed to anyone that they were an item. According to him, they only acted as a couple in a movie they starred in. Read what he wrote below

‘MY NAME IS KUNLE REMI and Not ADESUA’s Ex.
Silence,they say is Golden.
I have been silent, but some people have taken this as an invitation to take the piss!! I have chosen my words and thought this action through, so read carefully, yes, pay attention I will only say this once.
I am not a bitter person neither am I a sadist.
‘If’ you know me, (if you don’t, ask about me from those that do) you would know I am a very positive and I radiate good vibes only, I am not here for any form of negativity whatsoever.

see more details below-http://www.224hits.com/my-name-is-kunle-remi-and-not-adesuas-ex-nollywood-actor-reacts-to-reports-claiming-he-was-once-mrs-wellingtons-boyfriend/

Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by LUGBE: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2017
And so, you don chop clean mouth
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by tyson98: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Lol dem don beg this one to do normal,swear say u no chop hey kpekus grin
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by MhizzAJ(f): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2017
No point reacting cheesy
That's how you gonna be addressed cheesy
Celebrities are really trying cheesy
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by DjAndroid: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2017
You are Adesua's Ex. Come and beat me.
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by SolexxBarry(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2017
I don't know him

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head #AnticipateGreatness
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2017
SolexxBarry:
I don't know him

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head #AnticipateGreatness

We don’t know u tongue
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by Pheals(f): 7:15am On Nov 30, 2017
lolz
Re: ‘my Name Is Kunle Remi And Not Adesua’s Ex’ Nollywood Actor Reacts by SolexxBarry(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2017
Benz4pimp:

We don’t know u tongue

grin grin shiiiiii u now do bro tongue

(1) (Reply)

Meet British Born Nigerian Boxer Anthony Joshua Secret Son And Girlfriend / Lola Margaret Surfaced Online Months After Been Deported Back To Nigeria / Check Out This Outfit Who Rock Better Wizkid And Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.