Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees (1036 Views)

Poll: What Do you think?

Nice: 25% (1 vote)
Garbage: 25% (1 vote)
Good: 25% (1 vote)
Ok: 25% (1 vote)
Notjustok: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Latest Addition To The Nigerian Music Scene, Godwin Jay Drops Club Banging Song / Server In Addition To Marketers These Kinds Of Things / T In Addition Validates The Urls And Helps You Easily Save Located Songs By Par (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by frijos(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2010
I frijos hereby introduce to you all nairaland peeps this gem that has been hidden for so long. She goes by the name of May $hua. She is a lover of hip-hop and this is her 2nd shot at it. IMO this is an impressive effort. May $hua seems very promising but let's see, do you think she's a match for any of our already established femcees in the game such as Kel, Mo chedda, Blaise, Sasha, Zee etc? Only time will tell. Download, listen and spread it like wild fire that there's a new sheriff in town! You can also vote, above. Cheers!

http://plunder.com/27df88489c

Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by ofokaofoki: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
if shes coming from frijos she is partially ofoka certified , but seriously she needs to start throwing punchlines and metaphors. why the name maysua lipsrsealed good try tho more songs please.!! cool cool
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by rapjunkie(m): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
the hook is ok. . . . . . .err. . . . . that's all i gat to say. . . . grin
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by frijos(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2010
ofokaofoki:

if shes coming from frijos she is partially ofoka certified , but seriously she needs to start throwing punchlines and metaphors. why the name maysua lipsrsealed good try tho more songs please.!! cool cool

she'll definitely know about the "punchlines" and "metaphors" even though I think this particular track got a few wink

and she got more songs coming shortly so stay tuned! lol

and yo! about the name May $hua I think that came from her real names "Mariam Shuaib" cool

@rapjunkie, pls take ur time and listen to "won ke re" again. cheers!

lastly yo! ya'll shud spread the word May $hua is coming to take over 2010! lipsrsealed
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by frijos(m): 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
rapjunkie:

the hook is ok. . . . . . .err. . . . . that's all i gat to say. . . . grin

Yes it's yours truly "Benjamin "Beat Master" Foster on the hook. He also produced the track. Remember "I Luv Nigeria" by Vector? Whose voice do you think is behind the hook? Yes, Benjamin Foster's!
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by tosinaded(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sesi no dey promote whackness!
Vector is a proof

#itsnaija
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by frijos(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2010
@tosin May $hua is just starting out and i'm sure she'll improve on her game grin
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by eldee(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
@frijos
Hope you don't mind the fact that I tampered with the topic??
Re: May $hua: Another Addition To Nigeria's Femcees by frijos(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2010
@eldee, how?

(1) (Reply)

D Banj OYATO Intro Did You Guys Get What He Say. / An Upcoming Artist Beefs Mr Ibu And Dede One Day / Download "Nigerian Girls" Song By A Nairalander(lilchris)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.