Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? (1972 Views)

Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Tacha Slays In Black Sleek Gym Wear / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by mike442: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2017

Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Samswags9(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2017
Fine Girls But.....I Tell You Nothing Is In These Bums nothing but Purely Water.

Idiots Gonna Quote
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Lionbite(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Oge Okoye still dey learn
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Silly question. Daniella okeke possesses the body of a goddess. People like this only appear once in a century. To look like her you need a lot of surgery and all that artificial nonsense.

I could trade my place in heaven just to be with Daniella Okeke. I don't think any form of pleasure supersedes having her body to myself, to use and to explore. God must certainly have taken a day of to create this masterpiece of a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Pheals(f): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2017
we be judge? ...by the way oge okoye didn't package the bum here...
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by joseo: 7:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Zafata:
Silly question. Daniella okeke possesses the body of a goddess. People like this only appear once in a century. To look like her you need a lot of surgery and all that artificial nonsense.

I could trade my place in heaven just to be with Daniella Okeke. I don't think any form of pleasure supersedes having her body to myself, to use and to explore. God must certainly have taken a day of to create this masterpiece of a woman.

you celebrate body too much .........I Celebrate character like that becos without character the body will not not attractive except jus to use and dump.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2017
joseo:

you celebrate body too much .........I Celebrate character like that becos without character the body will not not attractive except jus to use and dump.

Who character help? Abi na character dey give pleasure ni? Guy forget all that one.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by pyyxxaro: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2017
sad

Pastor Suleiman rocked it better cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Zafata:

Are you her publicist? cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2017
Daniella Offcourse. She's sensual.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Kobicove:

Are you her publicist? cheesy

I'm just a guy who likes beautiful women and is not afraid to admit it.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by buchilino(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2017
ALL THESE USELESS "FEMALE CELEBS", IN D END ITS ALL ABOUT D MONEY.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Daniella Offcourse. She's sensual.

You are sensual too. You body take small resemble Daniella own. Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by nikkypearl(f): 8:00am On Nov 30, 2017
Oge is just perfect !!!!

Ewo ni idi weyrey !..talo ni eru weyrey gan shocked sad
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by PDPGuy: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Lol. Is this a serious question?

Of course, Daniella Okeke rocked it better.
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by nuelzy: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm... Nyash like no other..

Daniella why
Re: Oge Okoye Vs Daniella Okeke: Who Rocked The Gym Wear Look? by Lloydfather(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2017
All this actress self even on social media they keep acting for us.

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Takes Photos With No Underwear / #BBNAIJA : The Lost Meme Princess Found "Is This Alex ?" - Picture / 10 Before And After Photos That Prove Marriage Has Changed Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.