Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction (27412 Views)

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by CastedDude: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Congratulations are in order for Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo, who graduated with flying colours from the University of Glasgow in the United Kingdom. According to the First Class graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nuskka (UNN), he made a distinction in each of the course he took during his MSc degree programme in Sustainable Energy at the UK university.

The young man is also Graduate Assistant at University of Nigeria. Congrats to him..

Below is what he shared on his social media page.

I made a Distinction in each of the courses I took during my MSc degree programme in Sustainable Energy (University of Glasgow) - Distinction overall.

Also a First Class Honours B. Eng. degree holder in Mechanical Engineering (University of Nigeria, Nsukka). Companies should be fighting over me, right? Well, they do not even know that such an intelligent, hard-working, and committed fellow (myself) exists.

I will not give up though. One day, I am going to do something that's gonna convince them that I actually have a lot to offer in terms of Mechanical/Energy Engineering. I am not jobless though, because I am a Graduate Teaching Assistant at the University of Nigeria...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/munonyedi-kelvin-egbo-graduates-with-distinction-in-his-msc-programm-from-uk-university.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by CastedDude: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by biacan(f): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2017
He's a man with vision....... the definition of a slay king but young man I'll advise you not to come back to Nigeria they don't value what they have until they've lose it migrate to the state's and live a better life

33 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by ladeb: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2017
no be lie...see the lady davido danced with at MOBO awards she's hot https://portalviewz..com.ng/2017/11/gorgeous-cardi-b-puts-on-eye-popping.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by QueenSekxy(f): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2017
so cutesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2017
God bless the work of your hand dude

Henceforth I resigned from Igbos issue

They have been decimated

We are on rehabilitation for other members now

Signed : by patriots on Nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by NwaChibuzor13: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2017
First of all congrats coz he's ipob. Secondly all the book he read no mean say he go get money pass ihenacho or ahmed musa or bastshuayi. E no still mean say e go get money pass wizkid or baba suwe or jide kosoko.

12 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by smulti(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:

They have been decimated
ipobphobia is real.. .

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
angry

If you tribalise this thread your an EOP(Enemy of progress)

grin

Congratulations bro!

1 Like

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by sarrki(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2017
smulti:

ipobphobia is real..

grin
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

grin

Congratulations bro!

Agreed

Only Nigerians are allowed to comment

1 Like

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by soulpiano23(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2017
[quote author=CastedDude post=62842872]Congratulations are in order for Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo, who graduated with flying colours from the University of Glasgow in the United Kingdom. According to the First Class graduate of the University of Nigeria, Nuskka (UNN), he made a distinction in each of the course he took during his MSc degree programme in Sustainable Energy at the UK university.

The young man is also Graduate Assistant at University of Nigeria. Congrats to him..

Below is what he shared on his social media page.

[i]I made a Distinction in each of the courses I took during my MSc degree programme in Sustainable Energy (University of Glasgow) - Distinction overall.

Also a First Class Honours B. Eng. degree holder in Mechanical Engineering (University of Nigeria, Nsukka). Companies should be fighting over me, right? Well, they do not even know that such an intelligent, hard-working, and committed fellow (myself) exists.

I will not give up though. One day, I am going to do something that's gonna convince them that I actually have a lot to offer in terms of Mechanical/Energy Engineering. I am not
Congrats bro. Going to school no be small thing ooo. Making first first class and distinction, RESPECT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by ofai: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:

They have been decimated

Irredeemable coward.....IPOB is forever your nightmare

25 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by pabostt: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2017
Wow...I love seeing Nigerians do great things. God bless you real good.

4 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by policy12: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2017
When money dey what do u expect..congrat brother.
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by solpat(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2017
cool

Representing us wella
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Paperwhite(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Great Lions and Lionesses.Representing everywhere.Ndi ofe mmanu jump into the next available lagoon.

6 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Cornishasdd: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Only Nigerians are allowed to comment
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Abee79(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by blaise00700(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
More blessing bro
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Boyooosa(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2017
If he achieved all those grades based on scholarship, then I respect him if not, he is lucky to come from a rich home.
BTW, who is that lady with saggy zah beside him? shocked
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by CHANNELStv2020: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
IGBOS/BIAFRANS PRIDE OF AFRICA

3 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by innobets(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
stop alerting ur village elders, they are asleep

1 Like

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by juwoonn(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Handsome+brain=husband material.

I see some ladies looking for contact details. it's on my signature
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by veacea: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
You dey blow your trumpet yourself abi make the witches for your village catch you, you go know say first class na two dimensions e get.

Anyways, me I congratulate you for this great achievement
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Pvibe007: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
smulti:

ipobphobia is real..

The sick hippopotamus is obviously tired of chanting Ipob Up & down. Forgets that Igbos are go getters and strive to reach the top of excellence.

Sarki opinion is as useless as a used menstral pad grin

5 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Aieboocaar(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:

They have been decimated

I cast and bind!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by Pvibe007: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

grin

Congratulations bro!

Just like Sarki is an EOP grin
Re: Munonyedi Kelvin Egbo Graduates From University Of Glasgow UK With Distinction by EmoBoy(m): 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Boobs i sight you

(1) (2) (Reply)

NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) / Jigawa-born JAMB Candidate Scores Highest With 311 (photo) / Nuhu Bamalli Poly.(nubapoly) Zaria-kaduna State Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.