Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay (11909 Views)

Itse Sagay: SIP Shouldn’t Have Been Removed From Osinbajo’s Office / I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by AnodaIT(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2017
Reminds me of Designated Survivor where the chain of command was so compromised that the whistle blower insisted on speaking directly with the president ONLY

The same way the white house cabal were blocking him and asking him to report to one of "their guys" is the same thing playing out here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by anonimi: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2017
talktimi:
Buhari is trying to distance himself from the shít he created cool

The same way he distanced himself from the mind-boggling looting of Abacha with whom he stole from us when he was PTF Chairman
Bubu is the quintessential barawo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by congorasta: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2017
k
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by talktimi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
anonimi:

The same way he distanced himself from the mind-boggling looting of Abacha with whom he stole from us when he was PTF Chairman
Bubu is the quintessential barawo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a
Abacha never stole cool
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by bejeria101(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jubrin doesnt want to meet his cousin of intergrity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by dee02(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Maina is a guilty leaking faucet
He should be fished out and made to face the music.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
factsandfigures:
Prof Odekunle who is member of the same Presidential Advisory Commitee on Corruption said it in a Channel Interview on Tuesday that Maina issue is a big embarrassment to the anti corruption stand of PMB's administration. He also said the issue had diminished the fight on Corruption.
With a person like Sagay being the Chairman of that Commitee, Buhari obviously need another sincere adviser. ...Prof Sagay is fast loosing his reputation. Why is it afraid to speak the truth publicly?Is he also having any baggages? The prof should please smell the cofeee and know that not all Nigerians are Zombies
What offence did Maina committed? He has not been found guilty by any court of law. He remains innocent for now until the court proves otherwise. If FFK can be walking free so why all this stupid noise about Mains? All I see is the corruption fighting back using the Media. He is accused of embezzling what he recovered from the pension thieves, is he the only person who is accused of fraud in Nigeria? The alleged money he recovered, no body cares to know those whom he recovered the loot from. Sentiment and hatred has rendered Nigerians so useless in every issues. Before he alleged reinstatement into the civil service how many people have him in mind either to get him to face prosecution or not. Those who don't want him to name them in the pension fraud are the ones behind all this noise hence his secound Escape. He could have been allowed to remain in the ministry of interior until the security agencies get hold of him.. It's so unfortunate that everything in Nigeria always go the wrong and stupid way.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by explicite(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
Now it's obvious this so called prof is a grossly educated illiterate. angry The issue here is not Maina wanting to see the president but the continual annoying silience of the President to all the damaging allegations Maina have been making against him & his useless government.

right on point.

The presidency decided to ignore the headline of the script and address the most minute issue there in....

The issue here is not "Maina ask to meet with the president" rather it is "The president certified the reinstatement of Maina"

Let them address the main issue.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
factsandfigures:
Prof Odekunle who is member of the same Presidential Advisory Commitee on Corruption said it in a Channel Interview on Tuesday that Maina issue is a big embarrassment to the anti corruption stand of PMB's administration. He also said the issue had diminished the fight on Corruption.
With a person like Sagay being the Chairman of that Commitee, Buhari obviously need another sincere adviser. ...Prof Sagay is fast loosing his reputation. Why is it afraid to speak the truth publicly?Is he also having any baggages? The prof should please smell the cofeee and know that not all Nigerians are Zombies
I listened to the man yesterday on channels and I was wondering how he was made a professor. I saw total incompetence in him as a member of the presidential advisory committee against corruption. He should be one of the enemies within, very senseless and illogical in his submissions.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
explicite:

right on point.

The presidency decided to ignore the headline of the script and address the most minute issue there in....

The issue here is not "Maina ask to meet with the president" rather it is "The president certified the reinstatement of Maina"

Let them address the main issue.
And so what? What did he do to be dismissed in the first place. On the investigation panel by the house of representative didn't you heared that there was a court order granted for his re-instatement? Because you just want to find fault with the present government you people have lost every good sense of reasoning.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by HomeOfMe(f): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
magoo10:
Mainagate is a direct indictment on the lackadaisical approach of the dullard to governance.

It clearly shows a supposed president who is not in control of government.
If the trust is not there where lies the integrity

Buhari is a disgrace to Africa
2019 is just around the corner. It's left to nigerians to exercise their voting power or sell their vote/conscience for #1000 or a bag of rice..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by GtDigital(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
#Diplomat Hero's Award: Comrade Itodje Bags Creative Blogger Of The Year 2017

Delta-born, Abuja-based blogger and politician, the chief executive officer of Gt9ja Communications Limited and Chief Press Secretary to Chief Dr. Amb. Gabriel Chukwuma Etaoghenewegba Oyibode, Comrade Itodje Okiemute Godstime has bagged Diplomat Hero's Award as Creative Blogger of the Year 2017.

Presenting the Award, Professor Vincent Ado Tenerbe, the Vice Chancellor of Taraba State University, on behalf of the organizers described Comrade Itodje as assiduous young entrepreneur and politician who has the vision of changing the world by engaging on meaningful activities and being an advocate of youth empowerment.

Comrade Itodje thanked God Almighty for his grace and mercy. Stressing that he is not capable but God has made everything posible for him. The bible says "I can do all thing through Christ that strengthen me" whatsoever I do today is God. He also commended the organizers for finding him worthy to be honoured as creative blogger of the year. There are other bloggers in Abuja but I think I am one of the bloggers in Abuja that is into photography, graphic design, blogger, motivational talk and many more, Comrade Itodje stated.

The event which took place on 26th of November at Peka Amphi Theatre, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja was an highlight of personalities from all walks of life.

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by konoplyanka: 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn:

And so what? What did he do to be dismissed in the first place. On the investigation panel by the house of representative didn't you heared that there was a court order granted for his re-instatement? Because you just want to find fault with the present government you people have lost every good sense of reasoning.

Nothing is wrong with his reinstatement, yet buhari hurriedly sacked him? where is your brain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by konoplyanka: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn:

What offence did Maina committed? He has not been found guilty by any court of law. He remains innocent for now until the court proves otherwise. If FFK can be walking free so why all this stupid noise about Mains? All I see is the corruption fighting back using the Media. He is accused of embezzling what he recovered from the pension thieves, is he the only person who is accused of fraud in Nigeria? The alleged money he recovered, no body cares to know those whom he recovered the loot from. Sentiment and hatred has rendered Nigerians so useless in every issues. Before he alleged reinstatement into the civil service how many people have him in mind either to get him to face prosecution or not. Those who don't want him to name them in the pension fraud are the ones behind all this noise hence his secound Escape. He could have been allowed to remain in the ministry of interior until the security agencies get hold of him.. It's so unfortunate that everything in Nigeria always go the wrong and stupid way.

He didnt commit any offence, but he is on the run. aboki.

Tell him to presen himself in court if he knows that he is not guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by konoplyanka: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn:

I listened to the man yesterday on channels and I was wondering how he was made a professor. I saw total incompetence in him as a member of the presidential advisory committee against corruption. He should be one of the enemies within, very senseless and illogical in his submissions.

You are just a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by brightgreat(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
You just sounded like one of dem...please don't toe that path

ENZOSCIFO1:

he never said he met with the President... he said he met with the Attorney to the FG which is the Minister of Justice and Attorney General based on the President directives.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

He didnt commit any offence, but he is on the run. aboki.

Tell him to presen himself in court if he knows that he is not guilty.
Look at you, so was he summoned by any court? Why will he go to the court? He is hiding for the security of his life. Try to get the story straight.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

You are just a slowpoke.
Just like your father.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

Nothing is wrong with his reinstatement, yet buhari hurriedly sacked him? where is your brain?
Didn't you hear from his layer at the probe panel that no sack letter was issued to him and that he still receives all entitlement till date. You people like commenting without getting full knowledge of what is happening because you want to quickly blame someone.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by konoplyanka: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn:

Look at you, so was he summoned by any court? Why will he go to the court? He is hiding for the security of his life. Try to get the story straight.

I know you are defending corruption being an accessory to the looters, but come on, is he the only one indicted in the probe panel?

Why are the twelve others being tried have not been killed? useless aboki like you bent on dragging the nation backward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by seguno2: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
HomeOfMe:
2019 is just around the corner. It's left to nigerians to exercise their voting power or sell their vote/conscience for #1000 or a bag of rice..

Are you educating your family and friends as well as others why they should not sell their votes?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by seguno2: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

Could it be that his brain went for treatment in London just like the Buhari whom he supports?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn:

The problem with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental and always trying to justify wrong doings by citing examples of others who who committed the same crimes and seems to get away with it. Some of us voted for PMB because we wanted change but that should not make us intellectually fraudulent by shying away from facts. It is a well known fact that the greatest asset of PMB prior to contesting for President was integrity. But he is fast loosing it. Infact he is no longer In charge of his government. The issue here is the glaring incompetence of PMB in tackling corruption. I will cite some few examples by asking the following questions:

1. Why did it took him so long to look into the corruption allegations against the SGF and NIA director and why have they not been handed over to Efcc for prosecution?

2. Why is the president afraid of calling the DSS to order. Twice they wrote adverse reports on Magu to the Senate despite the fact that the President nominated Magu?

3. If the adverse reports written by DSS is true why is the President insisting on nominating Magu?

4. is the President aware of Maina reinstatement as alleged by the head of service and Maina himself?

5. If he was aware why is he shying away from taking responsibility?. If he is convinced that Maina is innocent why not not follow due process to reinstate him?

6 Why is he still retaining the AGF,Minister of interior and HOS despite their role they played in the illegal reinstatement of Maina?

7. Why did the government chickened out in the alleged false asset declaration case of the Senate President

8. Why did he not properly handle the issue of the award of $26billion and irregular appointments by NNPC GMD?

9. What is he doing about the show of shame between the DSS and EFCC where the former prevented the latter from arresting the former director of DSS?

10. Despite the alleged interventions running into billions of dollars to save the naira,why is the Naira still above 350 to a dollar? The formal CBN governor Sanusi Lamido stated it last year that people are becoming overnight billionaire at the expense our exchange rate Voodoo Economy.

I hate it when people start referring to the last regime to justify the incompetence of the present regime. We voted because we wanted change. Nigeria Economy is in dire state and we are going the way of Venezuela. The 2018 budget is dead on arrival. Presently Nigeria is using one third of our revenue to service debt and yet we are mortgaging the future of our children by borrowing more without corresponding value adding infrastructure!
We will be doing great disservice to ourselves and our children if we fail to tell ourselves the truth. Facts and Figures don't lie. The foreign investors knows better that is why they are running away from Nigeria. We will not be helping our President if we don't tell ourself bitter truth
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by smirn(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
konoplyanka:

I know you are defending corruption being an accessory to the looters, but come on, is he the only one indicted in the probe panel?

Why are the twelve others being tried have not been killed? useless aboki like you bent on dragging the nation backward.
Where is the sense you claim you have? So tell us what has happened to the twelves? Are they now in prison? As senseless as you are, your stupidity clouded with sentiment will never make you reason well. You all have lost your senses simply because you want to blame Bulgari. I know that since 2015 till date you have not added anything good to your miserable life, keeping on blaming Buhari for your misfortune.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by konoplyanka: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
smirn:

Where is the sense you claim you have? So tell us what has happened to the twelves? Are they now in prison? As senseless as you are, your stupidity clouded with sentiment will never make you reason well. You all have lost your senses simply because you want to blame Bulgari. I know that since 2015 till date you have not added anything good to your miserable life, keeping on blaming Buhari for your misfortune.

What kind of slowpoke are you?

so because others have not been found guilty we should leave the rest from prosecution? I thought I was reasoning with a human being.

let him come and face prosecution is all every sane mind is saying including Sagay. pls stop quoting me.
Re: Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay by AnodaIT(m): 10:20am On Dec 05, 2017
M

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Your PVC Is Your Power, Use It"- Jennifer Abubakar / Foundation Of Nigeria Police Institute Of Finance In Anambra Laid By IGP(Photos) / Investigator Probes CBN Staff, Consultants, NIBSS, NSPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.