Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. (13462 Views)

Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) / Alleged Death Photo Of Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide / Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide; Recently Had Triplets After Childless Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by jaychubi: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2017
ask4double:
Again I say Rubbish! why should you allow yourself to be owed as a government worker for up to six months after working? are you working in the governors private firm? what drastic step are the labour unions taking as regards this ugly and barbaric trend by government officials?

A governor that refuses to pay salary after collecting allocation from the federation account and state IGR should be placed under house arrest by these workers. Block the exit and entrance gate of the government house. Yes, they will shoot and throw canisters but hold your ground if you can and let your voice be heard by the international community, coz this is worse than what is currently going on in Libya.

A state of emergency should also be declared in that state and the governor step aside, because a governor that is unable to pay salaries has no business occupying that office.

I bet this will be a wake up call on all salary owing and intending salary owing governors.

12 months is the elastic limit but u hear nothing except strike in kogi, this calls for mass action.
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2017
kidman96:

What are you saying? It's suicide I am a fool
Sorry
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by namdo(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Bad news again. It continues.

"If you make massive employment possible especially in Agriculture (food production/processing) in all states of the federation and provide substantial power infrastructure to support it, it will be a good beginning point. Then create/strengthen security and surveillance systems in the states. A lot can be done if our people in government are patriotic enough."

Who can rescue the masses? who?
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 30, 2017
Truthisit:
My family needs to address the resurgence of this my perennial mental health problem with the urgency it deserves, before it becomes a public issue!
Sorry.
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2017
I am guessing this Bello idiiot governor refused to pay him cool cool cool cool

He is busy licking the asssess of Fulani. grin grin grin grin

Next election is coming. You will still go and vote cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by juman(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Many people already victims of buhari caused recession.
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by anonimi: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
ask4double:
Again I say Rubbish! why should you allow yourself to be owed as a government worker for up to six months after working? are you working in the governors private firm? what drastic step are the labour unions taking as regards this ugly and barbaric trend by government officials?

A governor that refuses to pay salary after collecting allocation from the federation account and state IGR should be placed under house arrest by these workers. Block the exit and entrance gate of the government house. Yes, they will shoot and throw canisters but hold your ground if you can and let your voice be heard by the international community, coz this is worse than what is currently going on in Libya.

A state of emergency should also be declared in that state and the governor step aside, because a governor that is unable to pay salaries has no business occupying that office.

I bet this will be a wake up call on all salary owing and intending salary owing governors.

Sensible post.
Thanks.
Unfortunately it will continue until we start raining stones instead of hailing these public servants who steal from us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
cummando:
State and capital in crime
Abia -- Umuahia
Adamawa--genocide
Kogi--suicide
Lagos--419
Imo--powder
Ogun----.............

I no dey there o!

Nobody answered this.. Why why..

Anyway answer is skull mining
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by edgeP(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2017
cummando:
Abia -- Umuahia
Adamawa--genocide
Kogi--suicide
Lagos--419
Imo--powder
Ogun----.............

I no dey there o!

Ogun -- skull
Anambra -- Drugs
Ekiti- Sh--t
Ebonyi --Gala
Rivers -- Cultism
Edo-- Prostitution
Benue- Aids/HIV
Borno - ------------------------------
a
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Bmaster(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2017
Hector09:
Anyway rip, no one should judge him cus u dnt knw what he was passing through, sometimes life can be so mean and d best way is to take ur life
for ur mind now u don comment abi?
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by anytexy: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2017
IAmen ooooooooo!
medolab90:
All this governors owing their workers shall not know

peace in life and thereafter. [/b](amen)[b]
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Hector09(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Bmaster:
for ur mind now u don comment abi?
no na for my teeth i comment, people alway hate what they dont understand, pray that u should nt be in that situation that suicide we be the best option thats left
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by GeniusVincent(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Such scum bag of a governor and hey i know right cos i am a Kogite. kiss
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by wumanimozez: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2017
Rip....to te dead! But was there any autopsy carriedout before the confirmation of the said succide? Can't be so sure..are you...mr editor?
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Lumig: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2017
All I know is that these workers are not committing suicide but being killed by their state governors who are owing them many months of salaries and also expecting them to be punctual at their places of work. Wickedness at its peak
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by tayoxx(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
No the one wey unable hear b dat oo.. What of the ones wey nobody hear of..
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Teeboi56: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
cummando:
Abia -- Umuahia
Adamawa--genocide
Kogi--suicide
Lagos--419
Imo--powder
Ogun----.............

I no dey there o!
Ogun...... Kidnapping for ritual
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Referendum50(f): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
MisterGrace:

Another Kogi civil servant commits suicide

John Akinfehinwa
1 min ago

47 year-old Abdullahi Uye Zhiya from Oguma in Bassa Local Government of Kogi State has killed himself by intentionally drinking a dose of substance suspected to be poisonous chemical.

His frustration may not be unconnected to the non-payment of his salaries of about twelve months.

Close family sources told DAILY POST that for over one year, life had not been favourable as everything turned for the worst for him.

Another family source confirmed that he was a hardworking man, and that ” because he had been without salary for several months, his situation became unbearable.”

It was gathered that many relations have been reaching out to him in terms of help, but it was not sufficient as he decided to end it in death.

Another version of his story from some of his relatives indicated that the deceased may not have taken his life because of his economic challenges, but that there seemed to be other challenges which he refused to disclose.

According to the source, “We suspect that what happened has a spiritual undertone. The deceased at some point became withdrawn, but even when we asked he was never forthcoming.”

The deceased as the chief store officer at the State Universal Basic Education office in Oguma was described by his colleagues as an easy going man who avoided trouble.

http://www.austinokai.com/2017/11/30/another-kogi-civil-servant-commits-suicide/
lol
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by asawanathegreat(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Yahaya Bello shame on u
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Gulledgedsg: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
How did we get to this abysmal level in Kogi State sad embarassed
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Gulledgedsg: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
when you despair of God's mercy, you get depressed and hence this...
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Gulledgedsg: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
If I say that Yahaya bello is Bastard now. Some people will say that he is an idiot.
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by phkka1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ikpeazu may amadi oha strike you dead on that seat. Abia state has been in shamble since you became governor.
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Arysexy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
cummando:
Abia -- Umuahia
Adamawa--genocide
Kogi--suicide
Lagos--419
Imo--powder
Ogun----............. Skull mining

I no dey there o!
Re: Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. by Geeflow(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
from my own very local government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyemi Comfort Itunu: Missing Lady In Ilesha, Osun State / Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband / BREAKING: Thugs Fire Dynamite In Failed Bid To Stop Bayelsa PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.