Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] (9956 Views)

Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by choku123: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2017
Because today is throwback Thursday, we have decided to share some throwback photos of nollywood actor kunle Remi kissing the latest wife Adesua Etomi in a movie title ''Falling''.

Thanks to the movie, Kunle has tasted Adesua lips before Banky W even dreamt of it.

Thanks to Nollywood,You have up hand to kiss another persons wife or future wife.

See more photos on http://news.nollyzone.com/throwback-photos-kunle-remi-kissing-adesua-etomi/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:25am On Nov 30, 2017
Omo Adesua is a good kisser oooo

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by 4Ken: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
Who kissing first help. My niggy has got this beautiful chic for life while the stupid first kisser no even smell her pant or bra.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Seeker17(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2017
See them, Kill-joy Bloggers Mtscheeew
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Bloggers sha! Every romantic picture of suwa and remi was culled out from a movie "FALLING". There was no public show of love between then when they were still dating.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2017
just a throwback photos ni joor
sexybbstar:
Bloggers sha! Every romantic picture of suwa and remi was culled out from a movie "FALLING". There was no public show of love between then when they were still dating.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
just a throwback photos ni joor
hmm... if I chop your mouth with cutlass. Shey na now you suppose dey dig it out? Ehn?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Please if i may ask,When is the best time,if nt now?
sexybbstar:
hmm... if I chop your mouth with cutlass. Shey na now you suppose dey dig it out? Ehn?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Please if i may ask,When is the best time,if nt now?
You know since it happened in the past, it shouldn't be reawaken again. Imagine banky is seeing something like this everyday, the married won't last. Shey you get?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by internationalman(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2017
Let he/she who has not kissed someone else prior to the man/woman he/she married be d first to cast d stone...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2017
lol
internationalman:
Let he/she who has not kissed someone else prior to the man/woman he/she married be d first to cast d stone...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Abee79(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
These bloggers sha . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by toutlemonde: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Abee79:
These bloggers sha . . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I just tire .. the way they dig up ppls past faster than archaeologists leaves you wondering.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
toutlemonde:

I just tire .. the way they dig up facts lies faster than archaeologists leaves you wondering.
corrected
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Elnino4ladies: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Banky married a second hand wife
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by toutlemonde: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hozier:
corrected
modified
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hhahaahahahahaa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by WinkWrld: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Leave them alone and u sef GO AND MARRY grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by ikbnice(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Meaningless! Even that person you married or gonna marry or just dating, someone have sampled her or still sampling her. The fact that you tasted one garri in the market and didn't like doesn't mean someone won't buy a whole bag. That's what makes life so interesting.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
In (sege)falz's voice* bloggers are really angry cos they are single to stupor,nobody want to marry them. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Lorbar(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
The third picture though lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by omodave(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
So una nor fit just allow this people rest abi smh
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by stillondmatter: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2017
4Ken:
Who kissing first help. My niggy has got this beautiful chic for life while the stupid first kisser no even smell her pant or bra.

Adesua told you this undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by stillondmatter: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2017
4Ken:

Adesua must have told you this grin

Who does passionate kissing without reaching for the engine house sooner or later undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by IamSINZ(m): 3:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
In (sege)falz's voice* bloggers are really angry cos they are single to stupor,nobody want to marry them. grin

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Charliiee(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
stillondmatter:

Adesua must have told you this grin

Who does passionate kissing without reaching for the engine house sooner or later undecided
First of all, this was culled from a movie scene. Are you saying actors who kiss in movies always end up having sex? and what if Kunle smashed Adesuwa so what?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by correctguy101(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
You know since it happened in the past, it shouldn't be reawaken again. Imagine banky is seeing something like this everyday, the married won't last. Shey you get?

You no see the kill joy no answer you again.
I knew it, most people don't want this marriage to last. I'm going off to DM Mr. Wellington and his new Bride.

I know them well to use their heads if they really want this to last.

Imagine bringing all the pictures online now.
choku123 may you experience such too. As you wan use some other people despair gain Adsense money....

Eshu Elegbara is your patron I guess, continue creating despair until it comes to attack you too.

nonsense angry
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by nelson7777: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
4Ken:

the stupid first kisser no even smell her pant or bra.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Larrey(f): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Them wan suffocate each other ni grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
correctguy101:

You no see the kill joy no answer you again.
I knew it, most people don't want this marriage to last. I'm going off to DM Mr. Wellington and his new Bride.

I know them well to use their heads if they really want this to last.

Imagine bringing all the pictures online now.
choku123 may you experience such too. As you wan use some other people despair gain Adsense money....

Eshu Elegbara is your patron I guess, continue creating despair until it comes to attack you too.

nonsense angry

Lol... See as you vex for op
Re: Throwback Photos Of Kunle Remi Kissing Adesua Etomi [PICS] by correctguy101(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol... See as you vex for op

I no dey like people wey like to dey rejoice on others downfall or wish people bad.

I don't even have tolerance for such people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Onyinye Dominica Odili Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Girl Strips For Iyanya At Kukere Concert In Manchester-Video / Actress Etinosa Looks Sexy In Night Outfit Without Underwear, Naira Marley Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.