Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos (47797 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose Amara Traditional Wedding Photos / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Weds Ambrose Amara (Traditional Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ambrose my guy... kiss

Flatron rules... grin
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by IkeBuya: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
I always thought her name was Naomi Ihemelu (Name she uses on clinic matters) which one is Naomi Emmanuel inside the matter?
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by patroccini: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
I thought her name is Naomi Ihemelu
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Gkemz: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
May her union never be like that of nurse Abigail we celebrated but later crashed like any other celebrity marriage.
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Reussite: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Isn't she the same lady that said 'Nigerian Men don't have what she wants?'
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by lordraiden(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Blissbeatz:

Na ur family one of ur member b d celebrant bah
come if you wan come, you begin ask plenty question, no be bd you dey find again
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by dollynnn(f): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
her boobs in the last picture tho, screaming for help!
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
delishpot:
Traditional wedding holding in hotel Kwa? She no get family house no? If say dem say reception I for say okay. But even that sef.....
Nothing special about family house as far as both families agree
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
deco22:
I don't even understand again,nollywood actresses I have never heard of in my life is getting married and suddenly its news.

Misplaced priorities.
The popular health series clinic matters comes to mind
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Nothing special about family house as far as both families agree

Then nothing should be special about traditional marriage too. Where do we draw the nothing special line? Why do it if you will not do it the proper way? Unless the bride's family are hiding/avoiding something then no yawa o.
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Arijude(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
yoruba girls and obesity mtchwww
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by princejenks(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
isn't this the same nurse titi that granted an interview awhile ago claiming she's team white boys or is it the other nurse?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by timilinda(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
It goes both ways.
Congratulations for getting married.

She's a gold digger for not looking for younger men to build her life with. She's entering a marriage 5hay will most likely be 'hurricane naomi'

Nothing a woman does ever pleases people like u. She gets married, problem; she doesn't, problem! She marries a man older than her, gold-digger, she marries a man younger than her, jazz or she has bought him with her money! What do u guys even want from us
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by dordor4(f): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Young men that can't feed themselves not to talk of paying someone's bride price. Go girl!
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Lucas10(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Na Old man she marry
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
delishpot:

Then nothing should be special about traditional marriage too. Where do we draw the nothing special line? Why do it if you will not do it the proper way? Unless the bride's family are hiding/avoiding something then no yawa o.
Traditional marriage doesn't necessary mean it must be in bride's family house. It's a Union were both families that's the groom's and bride will meet and dowry is paid. Every other thing are unnecessary and uncalled for. The bride's family can chose anywhere to receive the bride price provided the bride's father gave his consent.Nobody is hiding anything from the whole scenario
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Traditional marriage doesn't necessary mean it must be in bride's family house. It's a Union were both families that's the groom's and bride will meet and dowry is paid. Every other thing are unnecessary and uncalled for. The bride's family can chose anywhere to receive the bride price provided the bride's father gave his consent.Nobody is hiding anything from the whole scenario

I don hear.
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Kdiva(f): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by juanito7(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2017
and i thought this same girl said she can never marry a Nigerian cux they don't have what she's looking for in a man Nairaland take note oh
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
CT
delishpot:

She has a right to marry however she wants. The only thing I will call a problem is if the man had a wife before she stepped in. If he was married but divorced then the coast is clear. No be by force to marry poor man. Stop making women feel guilty for it. I am sure if Dangote's son comes to marry your sister, you will not say she should not marry him but rather go look for a poor young man to build her life with. Besides not all young men are poor.. It's so easy to insult when it's not you involved.
you lie! Don't u know that marriage to mature men like this Last longer than the one with those small boys who still have their eyes outside
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2017
LadyBeee:
CT you lie! Don't u know that marriage to mature men like this Last longer than the one with those small boys who still have their eyes outside

Nothing is set in stone. Some older men have married young women and divorced them too. The former governor of Zamfara married an underaged 13 year old and he divorced her. He was old enough to be her father. So there is no guarantee. The point I wanted to make was a woman can choose to marry whom she wants young or old and should not be castigated for their choice in mates.
Re: Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel & Ambrose’s Pre-Wedding Photos by lordraiden(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2018
Blissbeatz:

Na ur family one of ur member b d celebrant bah
bros you been dey jail? Smtin wey I write since last year nov you dey quote me now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Vs Genevieve Nnaji: Who Wore The Bridget Awosika Shirt Better? / Ifu Ennanda: “My Plumber's Body Odour Is Killing Me” / Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.