Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Slush Announces 70% Discount For The Yuletide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Slush Announces 70% Discount For The Yuletide (1563 Views)

How To Start A Slush Business/mobile Slushie – Complete Guide / Ramadan Sales:i Will Run You A High Converting Fb And IG Advert At 70% Discount / Why Your Consignments May Be Delayed During The Yuletide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slush Announces 70% Discount For The Yuletide by Ignyte(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2017
Leading Web and Creative design group in North Central Nigeria announced today via their Facebook that their ecommerce plan would be discounted as low as 70% during the yuletide to enable business owners who would want to sell products online in December and in the year(s) to come.

It would be recalled that this same company had a 70% discount on ecommerce in November for it's black Friday leaving speculations as to why the startup favours ecommerce.

Slush is owned by blogger and Entrepreneur Peter Jev (Eventslog, NaijaOrbiter, HypeMag) and Creative Designer Isaac Tile and is most known for creating corporate websites and charity websites for NGOs worldwide.

We look forward to their announcements for future promotions.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Diaper Distributor And Make Alot Of Profit / My First $100 On Fiverr / I Need Suppliers Of Poultry Feed In Lagos & Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.