Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Slave Trade In Libya - The Arabs Have Always Hated The Black Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Slave Trade In Libya - The Arabs Have Always Hated The Black Man (1052 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / 6-year-old Ivorian Girl In Libya Detention Centre Searching For Her Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slave Trade In Libya - The Arabs Have Always Hated The Black Man by agwu123(m): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
I am not surprised at the EVIL the Libyan brigands are perpetuating against the Black African people.

The Arabs have always hated the Black Man.

This is evidence in the fact that you hardly find Blacks in Arabs nations. During slave trade, the Arab slave masters maltreated Black Slaves and castrated them thus depriving them the ability to procreate whereas the European Masters gave black Africans such opportunities thus you have blacks in Europe and America.

I weep for the black Africans who kill themselves because of the religion they borrowed from the Arab nations.

The ARABS hates the black man.

#SayNoToSlaveryInLibya

Re: Slave Trade In Libya - The Arabs Have Always Hated The Black Man by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2017
Yes I agree.
That's why during the hajj stampede, they were stepping on, and ignoring blacks to carry the fair ones

1 Like

Re: Slave Trade In Libya - The Arabs Have Always Hated The Black Man by delishpot: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2017
Shhhhh!!!!! How can you say that when they gave them Islam? Islam is a symbol of Arab love for Blacks. Just as Christianity was a symbol of love from the slave masters towards their black slaves.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Original LG Tv 32 Inches / End The Killings In Nigeria. By Micah Dinipre / OAU Suspends Sex-for-mark Professor Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.