Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62703 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
wristbangle:

Well the answer to statement is that unfortunately Nigeria is plagued with past & present leadership which is having a derogatory effects on its citizens.

About cocoa, we were doing fine but we ignore it for oil&gas. cry

Okay till then.
see you in the future
I will be having an even bigger smile on my face and you will still be dealing with 5he same issues as today.
Nigeria really need a shake up to wake it up
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ghana is better than Nigeria nah, No one is arguing that.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ugosample(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
zuto4u:
It is now very obvious that I have been wasting my precious time with a retarded nitwit. u are not worth my time so Bleep off!

grin grin

You are delusional to think that Nigeria is more organized than the USA.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by odigbosky(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
So as a Benin boy....i neva tink of hw to enta europe i go come dy compare gana with naija...i dy crace...u dn see petrol station for benin...go sapele road and amagba make u see hux..abi dia food sweet reach mama ebo pepper rice...i never even begin call place for waf city abi na PH....no even metion lagos abeg...only ikeja beat dat accra by far....if benin boy go gana na base on keyboard tinz...na wa for u ooooo OP...
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga keep quiet and stop spiting trash, abi nor be GH wen i stayed 2 years plus again, wen hungry wan wire dem finish, even d locals can't rent good accommodation laege majority of them living in slum in the city are

Just keep quiet

Their Music industry depends on Nigeria music industry to blow, their ghallywood depends on Nollywood to blow

Dey come to Nigeria and buy cars registered it with nigeria plate number and take it to ghana bcus it is very expensive over there

Majority of them buying Dstv from Nigeria bcus their own sub is more expensive, go to satellite section of Nairaland

When u speak lie about Nigeria too much, u start taking it to be true, abi na every where for ghana get 247 electricity, go to Osun state and see d amount of electricity dey enjoy

Park well joor
what is this one talking about oo
Accra has it poor people but your lie is telling
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Chukazu: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

One problem with Nigerians is leaving every dam responsibility to the government.....

We can't grow dat way, we all have a collective responsibility, government do not make people orderly dat comes by Home training

U can a see people driving car worth 20million lives in a mansion worth hundreds of million but dat same person can't sandfill d road that leads to his house if it is not motorable

Wen Nigerians start taking responsibility, and also not minding what village people will do to them we will have a much better environment

Roads can even be too much to ask for...let's just start with ordinary drainage. Someone would spend millions to "erect(like Rochas)gigantic structures" and you can't even see a proper gutter with covet
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga keep quiet and stop spiting trash, abi nor be GH wen i stayed 2 years plus again, wen hungry wan wire dem finish, even d locals can't rent good accommodation laege majority of them living in slum in the city are

Just keep quiet

Their Music industry depends on Nigeria music industry to blow, their ghallywood depends on Nollywood to blow

Dey come to Nigeria and buy cars registered it with nigeria plate number and take it to ghana bcus it is very expensive over there

Majority of them buy Dstv from Nigeria bcus their own sub is more expensive, go to satellite section of Nairaland

When u speak lie about Nigeria too much, u start taking it to be d truth, abi na every where for ghana get 247 electricity, go to Osun state and see d amount of electricity dey enjoy

Park well joor
you dont even know that it's your fellow Nigerians who bring cars from Nigeria to come and use in Ghana

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
lonlytroy:

I don't know if you have heard of ekpoma.
There have not been light in the entire town for almost 4months just because of disagreement the people had with nepa officials and the roads are worst.

If you were in my shoes what will you do?

Funke is an idiot, every body knows dat, d only way forward is dat u guys will need to mobilize protest to Nepa head office in Akpakpava, block every dam road

The police commission will come bcus she sabi control force wen gasala burst, and delegates will be selected to go speak with d management for peaceful resolution

I'm sorry this can only happen by force
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
odigbosky:
So as a Benin boy....i neva tink of hw to enta europe i go come dy compare gana with naija...i dy crace...u dn see petrol station for benin...go sapele road and amagba make u see hux..abi dia food sweet reach mama ebo pepper rice...i never even begin call place for waf city abi na PH....no even metion lagos abeg...only ikeja beat dat accra by far....if benin boy go gana na base on keyboard tinz...na wa for u ooooo OP...
Abeg were Wamore dey for Sapele road, dey say na correct chopping eatery
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just30:
what is this one talking about oo
Accra has it poor people but your lie is telling
Accra has is poor people and i lived with them, and i registered an NGO of which I'm secretary, and a Ghanaian-America returnee president

I talk with fact, if u don't know wat to say shift one side

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Accra has is poor people and i lived with them, and i registered an NGO of which I'm secretary, and a Ghanaian-America returnee president

I talk with fact, if u don't know wat to say shift one side
you talk with which fact ? The one you make up
Sorry but you've not been to Ghana
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just30:
you dont even know that it's your fellow Nigerians who bring cars from Nigeria to come and use in Ghana
Oga majority come over here to buy cares amd register it, use it for some period in GH b4 they register it with a Ghanaian plate number
Source Ghanaian car dealers

Buying car cleared in ghana is 35% more expensive than a car cleared in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just30:
you talk with which fact ? The one you make up
Sorry but you've not been to Ghana

Oga use dat to console urself, what is d living standard of an ordinary Ghanaian, what is the state of public schools in GH, is it not GH cost of Health care is gold
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga majority come over here to buy cares amd register it, use it for some period in GH b4 they register it with a Ghanaian plate number
Source Ghanaian car dealers

Buying car cleared in ghana is 35% more expensive than a car cleared in Nigeria
let me tell you what Ghanaian car dealers do
They clear their goods in places that they feel they can get cheap duties
The most reasonable place used to be Togo but these days, they prefer Ghana because it's faster and a bit cheaper

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga use dat to console urself, what is d living standard of an ordinary Ghanaian, what is the state of public schools in GH, is it not GH cost of Health care is gold
one public schools in Ghana are way better than most West African public schools
Healthcare in Ghana is way more accessible than in Nigeria
And the Standard of living of the average Ghanaian is far better than a Nigerian.
Cost of Living in Nigeria might be lower than Ghana, it doesn't mean you get better than Ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
i just dey laugh at ppl comments
who no know go know ,there is no harm in trying
grin grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Yhelay(m): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Depends on alot bro, you've someone here already?

You are there for him already!

...Ghana is good but I don't expect you to talk Nigeria down

Every country has her up and down

Proud to be a Nigerian

#shalom

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mariangeles:
The only way Ghana could be better than Nigeria is if the whole of Nigeria was razed by fire!
Nonsense!
grin angry your frustration is telling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Yhelay(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
I just hope this thread won't cause another online war just like jollof rice cos na experience Op just dy share before una take am personal
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Just keep quiet

Majority of them buy Dstv from Nigeria bcus their own sub is more expensive, go to satellite section of Nairaland

When u speak lie about Nigeria too much, u start taking it to be d truth, abi na every where for ghana get 247 electricity, go to Osun state and see d amount of electricity dey enjoy

Park well joor
trash! From your talk, it seems you must be those yahoo 9ja boys who feeds the hungry Ghanaians....

In which part of the world are there no upclass and poor neighborhood?

It is logical for you to say that nigeria music or movie industry is ahead of ghana, but for you to say Ghanas entertainment industry is dependent on Nigeria.. This does not make sense.. There is a saying in ivorian French, when it rains in Paris, abidjan sneezes? Is this what you mean? If nigeria music should fall, it will not affect ghana... If I lie ask the congos... Congo were at the top when it comes to francophone music, today it is the ivorians leading.. So massa, if naija music falls, e fall yakata, e no go affect ghana kraaa... You are talking as if ghana sells their music to Nigeria...

It is true buying cars in ghana is expensive, but where are your senses? Ghanians would leave ghana, Togo and benin and come to Nigeria to buy car, register it and send to ghana.. Is this making sense? Cars are cheap in Togo and benin, nigerians buy cars in benin because it is cheap.. But why wud a Ghanaian come to nigeria and buy car leaving Togo and benin? I think you are not good at argument... I can see why ivorians say we think one way... Ghana wud say, alatafor w3 gimi paaa!

Buying dstv in nigeria and sending it to ghana.... Hmm never heard. But I do know that buying things in ghana is expensive and paying monthly subscription is expensive But I hope they are not hacking the decoder in other for you to get free channels.. If so, I am not interested in illegal stuff...

I believe in most part of ghana have electricity distributed to their home.. There are 10 regions in ghana.. And I can confidently say, 8-9 regions have electricity evenly distributed to their homes..

I live in Lagos, my area gets light for 15-17 hrs a day.. My cousin house in lekki, they get light for 10hrs a day.. I schooled in kumasi, ashanti region... Charlie, light dey constant.. Throughout my exams, I never read with candle.. But in Nigeria, I read with candle a lot...

I don't lie, I stand with the truth .... All I am saying, our govt don't make life comfortable or at peace with anyone in nigeria... But in Ghana, there is comfort... That's uniqueness...

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by 360command: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
let me tell you what Ghanaian car dealers do
They clear their goods in places that they feel they can get cheap duties
The most reasonable place used to be Togo but these days, they prefer Ghana because it's faster and a bit cheaper
thanks to nana addo as he made it cheaper and faster to clears automobiles and its parts.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
one public schools in Ghana are way better than most West African public schools
Healthcare in Ghana is way more accessible than in Nigeria
And the Standard of living of the average Ghanaian is far better than a Nigerian.
Cost of Living in Nigeria might be lower than Ghana, it doesn't mean you get better than Ghana

Cost of Health care, Cost of drugs, can d ordinary Ghanaian access health care without d insurance, how many Ghanaians even have access to d so called insurance self? can dey pay, can dey afford it, isn't dat d reason many embrace d traditional medicine, isn't dat d sore reason traditional medicine and traditional hospital sell like fire

Cost of buying druhs in Ghana is dam over expensive, not to talk about accessing Health facility

Oga u are better nothing, living condition for the ordinary Ghanaian is hell.........

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2017
360command:
trash! From your talk, it seems you must be those yahoo 9ja boys who feeds the hungry Ghanaians....

In which part of the world are there no upclass and poor neighborhood?

It is logical for you to say that nigeria music or movie industry is ahead of ghana, but for you to say Ghanas entertainment industry is dependent on Nigeria.. This does not make sense.. There is a saying in ivorian French, when it rains in Paris, abidjan sneezes? Is this what you mean? If nigeria music should fall, it will not affect ghana... If I lie ask the congos... Congo were at the top when it comes to francophone music, today it is the ivorians leading.. So massa, if naija music falls, e fall yakata, e no go affect ghana kraaa... You are talking as if ghana sells their music to Nigeria...

It is true buying cars in ghana is expensive, but where are your senses? Ghanians would leave ghana, Togo and benin and come to Nigeria to buy car, register it and send to ghana.. Is this making sense? Cars are cheap in Togo and benin, nigerians buy cars in benin because it is cheap.. But why wud a Ghanaian come to nigeria and buy car leaving Togo and benin? I think you are not good at argument... I can see why ivorians say we think one way... Ghana wud say, alatafor w3 gimi paaa!

Buying dstv in nigeria and sending it to ghana.... Hmm never heard. But I do know that buying things in ghana is expensive and paying monthly subscription is expensive But I hope they are not hacking the decoder in other for you to get free channels.. If so, I am not interested in illegal stuff...

I believe in most part of ghana have electricity distributed to their home.. There are 10 regions in ghana.. And I can confidently say, 8-9 regions have electricity evenly distributed to their homes..

I live in Lagos, my area gets light for 15-17 hrs a day.. My cousin house in lekki, they get light for 10hrs a day.. I schooled in kumasi, ashanti region... Charlie, light dey constant.. Throughout my exams, I never read with candle.. But in Nigeria, I read with candle a lot...

I don't lie, I stand with the truth .... All I am saying, our govt don't make life comfortable or at peace with anyone in nigeria... But in Ghana, there is comfort... That's uniqueness...

If Una nor stop d lies i will keep calling u people out, u are just someone who went dey to school, dey are people who went for business who can tell how life in d street his, not u receiving ur financial upkeep from Nigeria

How will u know d true state of things

Idiot, na every body be Gboy, onye ara, is dat d best u can say,

nor be Nigeria money dem take pay ur school fees, ghana is good why ur entire family nor relocate there work d money there to pay ur fees

Or u think na every body wen go ghana na go read book, face d book wen dey cajor for ur head, and let people with sense talk

Stop showing ur stupidity, d entire ghana dat is not up to 20 LGA for Nigeria

Wen Accra alone never boast of 247 electricity finish na d 10 region go boast of

If u don't know areas in Accra suffering from epileptic power supply den u simply don't know ghana

Did ur small head not tell u d cost of getting license plate number Cotonou or togo is way way higher, den u should not counter wat u know nothing about, just for s sake of talking and misleading people, keep asking why dey prefer coming to Nigeria to buy car and license it here, Oruewel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by mikron(m): 12:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Bonapart:
Nonsense.... Must you start mentioning Nigerian all over the post to compare?
Am sure your next trip will be lybia
i tire o
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Cost of Health care, Cost of drugs, can d ordinary Ghanaian access health care without d insurance, how many Ghanaians even have access to d so called insurance self? can dey pay, can dey afford it, isn't dat d reason many embrace d traditional medicine, isn't dat d sore reason traditional medicine and traditional hospital sell like fire

Cost of buying druhs in Ghana is dam over expensive, not to talk about accessing Health facility

Oga u are better nothing, living condition for the ordinary Ghanaian is hell.........
since you want to know
the scheme's active membership as at 2016 was 11.2 million and was targeting 11.9 million by the end of the year.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

If Una nor stop d lies i will keep calling u people out, u are just someone who went dey to school, dey are people who went for business who can tell how life in d street his, not u receiving ur financial upkeep from Nigeria

nor be Nigeria money dem take pay ur school fees, ghana is good why ur entire family nor relocate there work d money there to pay ur fees

Or u think na every body wen go ghana na go read book, face d book wen dey cajor for ur head, and let people with sense talk

Wen Accra alone never boast of 247 electricity finish na d 10 region go boast of

If u don't know areas in Accra suffering from epileptic power supply den u simply don't know ghana

Did ur small head not tell u d cost of getting license plate number Cotonou or togo is way way higher, den u should not counter wat u know nothing about, just for s sake of talking and misleading people, keep asking why dey prefer coming to Nigeria to buy car and license it here, Oruewel
your lies ain't flying
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 1:01am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

today, Ghana generation capacity is 4700MW of electricity
Enough to supply the entire Ghana
To the extend that we all supplying Burkina Faso and Togo
And we have reserve plants we're shutting down.

It's your fellow Nigerians who go all the way to bring Nigerian license car to drive in Ghana
Your frustration is really telling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Just30: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

I heard the whole Nigeria has just one
Just 2 radiotherapy machines and only one is functioning grin grin
This means only the University of Ghana medical centre has more radiotherapy machines than the entire Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
since you want to know
the scheme's active membership as at 2016 was 11.2 million and was targeting 11.9 million by the end of the year.

And what is the population of ghana, is it not a prerequisite to have health care insurance b4 companies can even give u employment,

How many are able to use d so called insurance to receive treatment?

Nor just let me start to dey talk ohhhh, bcus Gh is a country i love so much

They is no reason foe anyone with sense to state dat GH is better dan Nigeria, no west Africa country is better dan Nigeria

Same Ghana dat receive £150 million plus as budget support fund from EU go still dey follow Nigeria make mouth

2 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by iamord(m): 1:21am On Dec 01, 2017
360command:
before mobile phone (gsm) came to nigeria, it was in ghana already.. Ghana started Electronic data capturing of foreigners, my country nigeria recently started.. The day I left ghana, I exited electronically(my passport was placed in a device).. At aflao border... Coming to nigeria( seme border), I was manually registered (I can understand as a Nigerian) but A white foreigner with nigerian resident permit was registered manually.. Note: ofcourse, this technology is in airports.. ATM, ghana started... Mobile banking, ghana started.. Prepaid and digital postpaid meter, ghana started... Or maybe u will tell me now that nigeria is supplying Ghana electricity so hence, nigeria started digital postpaid/prepaid technology.. during the time ghana went electronical in goods clearing, my brother in customs were using manuals.. But I am open to a debate where you think we started..

There is what I do tell my gh friends, it is not by starting first but how you finish...

If you look at IT, banking, ghana started 1st but today nigeria is ahead.. This is where I respect Nigeria

Nigeria suffered lots of set backs due to military rule. Unlike ghana they were d pioneers of democracy which brought change.. There was new implementation, new technology, lots of try and errors...
it's a no brainier that it in Nigeria will go considering the population and amount of smes. it's bound to happen

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Just30:
I heard the whole Nigeria has just one
Just 2 radiotherapy machines and only one is functioning grin grin
This means only the University of Ghana medical centre has more radiotherapy machines than the entire Nigeria

U heard, dey simply didn't tell u d full story

Keep ur half baked knowledge to urself

I'm not talking what i heard in GH, but what i saw, and experienced

To even get a loan from a micro finance bank on GH, many occasions u will need to bribe ur way through

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by buzzmania(m): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

Wen u fool urself finish let us know
All that your dust-filled brain could come up with was a 2009 promo pic? Try harder! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

No Gree For Anybody: Now See This, Na Your Lane, You Go Gree? (pics) / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.