Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,958 members, 7,825,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu (1684 Views)

Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2017
The defection of the former president Atiku Abubakar have suddenly triggered a new loved up and close marked relationship which has seen the president not allowing Tinubu out of his sight for just a moment. The duo were seen traveling together, for a presidential meeting which before the defection of Atiku, the president would have jet out alone or with some of his aides.

But, as it seems, there is a new fire in the bones of mr president, because of his second term ambitions and he knows very much that Tinubu is Lagos Nigeria and Lagos Nigeria is Tinubu, he can not afford to lose Tinubu. I believe that everyone should be very sincerely, these Pals were this closed prior to the Election of 2015, after the election, I believe that the relationship became at a distance, maybe because of " I came to chop opportunists" who didn't know what it took to win the election then, today, there seems to be a new found love between them.

All Because the president felt he didn't really performed very well on his first round, because of ravaging sicknesses which almost terminated his existence, and so he needs to go for the second term and maybe cement his achievements in the history of Nigeria history, and he remembers that, Tinubu and some top gun's would be needed if he is to mount such office again.

Good thinking, he should also remember that what goes around comes around. Tinubu shouldn't be used and dump again, but this time around. He should be well compensated. If I help you to become, I think it's fitting I also benefit from your victory, there is nothing bad about that.

The good people of Nigeria equally prays that, whatever happens, peace and unity should prevail at all times, because peace is priceless and war is madness. For you cabal, understand that, it takes a lot of politicking to win an election. Election are not won in the presidency, but on the streets and every corner of the country, if you seek to control the president, first learn to control the people to a winning voters to install a president you would wish to control.

Long live Nigerians, and Nigeria
And us the progressives

Source: The Great Topman

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by agwom(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Sai baba and Tinubu will wake up one day and see their supporters no more there again...don waka enter PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by Munae(f): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2017
It just goes to say, "In life, no permanent friend and no permanent enemy."
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by sarrki(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2017
Whatever Tinubu and baba are progressives
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2017
He will soon start frolicking with Saraki..

The truth remains that Atiku will shake APC to their marrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by magoo10(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
The fever is so high that BMCs now call atiku an ipob member. grin

I beg you people should leave igbos out of your
political misery which is about to end in the gutters ,as the 2015 magic is not likely to happen come 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by ladeb: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
Change of strategy
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:
Whatever Tinubu and baba are progressives

Prove it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by emmasege: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nigerians listen.
We are ALL Nigerians once we leave the shores of Nigeria. Foreigners dont know Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
Team effort is what will make us like our neighbours who have gone ahead of us.
Ghana is now gradually becoming a developed nation because they dropped tribalism and focused on issue-based politics. Same as Rwanda, Namibia etc.

Now lets answer these questions;
1. Has Buhari improved the economy?
2. Has Buhari made Nigeria more secure?
3. Has Buhari improved unity in Nigeria?
4. Has Nigeria's global influence increased under him?
5. Has the private sector and small businesses thrived under Buhari?
6. Is government less wasteful under Buhari?
7. Are Our hospitals better now?
8. Is education better now?
9. Are our roads and national infrastructure better now?
10. Do you feel Nigeria has improved overall?

My answers to these are;
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. No, govt is still wasteful
7. No
8. No
9. No
10. No, Nigeria has declined since 2014

Vote according to issues, not tribalism. Nigeria will never divide. If we dont come together to develope, our children would still be hustling to go to Europe through Libya tomorrow; Lagos will still be over-crowded
Give mediocre presidents only one term. We did it in 2015. We can do it again in 2019. Lets not reward Buhari with 2 terms. Let Obj be the only president with 2 terms until we get another good, deserving president irrespective of tribe.
#GiveMediocrePresidentsSingleTerm
#RestructureNigeriaNow
#SayNoToTribalism
#Atikulate2019

-Bede2u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by IsokoSpeaker: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Tinubu d greedy Yoruba demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by IsokoSpeaker: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buhari is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmasege:
Nigerians listen.
We are ALL Nigerians once we leave the shores of Nigeria. Foreigners dont know Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.
Ghana is now gradually becoming a developed nation because they dropped tribalism and focused on issue-based politics. Same as Rwanda, Namibia etc.

My answers to these are;
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
7. No
8. No
9. No

Vote according to issues, not tribalism. Nigeria will never divide. If we dont come together to develope, our children would still be hustling to go to Europe through Libya tomorrow; Lagos will still be over-crowded
Give mediocre presidents only one term. We did it in 2015. We can do it again in 2019. Lets not reward Buhari with 2 terms. Let Obj be the only president with 2 terms until we get another good, deserving president irrespective of tribe.
#RestructureNigeriaNow
#SayNoToTribalism
#Atikulate2019

-Bede2u

On point dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by emmasege: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
lightblazingnow:

On point dear
Thanks, but it's not mine. The author's name is at the foot of the post. I saw it in one of nairaland posts today but feel we can make this go viral as we advance into 2018 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Indeed government is still very wasteful

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by myBETmostCAST(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmasege:
Nigerians listen.

My answers to these are;
1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. No
7. No
8. No
9. No

#RestructureNigeriaNow
#SayNoToTribalism
#Atikulate2019

-Bede2u
I don't do politics... But feel tempted to lead d campaign for atiku... Nothing has improved under buhari ... Again we need to change the change

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by Cajal(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
madridguy:

...yes o at least jagaban of Africa can now become BOT CHAIRMAN OF APC....since his opponent has left their fold
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by DIKEnaWAR: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Codedly I thought Tinubu had some modicum of self respect within him. Like Awo and Abiola , his greed for the filthy lucre of the Presidency has blinded and robbed him of all sense in his body.

Atiku left, El rufai wrote a protest letter, Aisha gave the bombshell interview, Kachikwu too wrote a letter and Oyo Ita stood up to Buhari and his undertakers. Everyone had expressed their misgivings on this one chance except Tinubu and Obasanjo. If you ask their people they'd say it is wisdom, but I don't see it. It is cowardice of the highest order. While Obasanjo's hand has frozen from writing letters, Tinubu's runny mouth has been sealed by fear. He is busy fighting with Osinbajo for a choice spot on Buhari's a55hole. Licking up the goo and asking for more.

So Buhari just remembered him now? Including restoration of his National leader title, taken from him before.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
When men needs you

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
magoo10:
The fever is so high that BMCs now call atiku an ipob member. grin

I beg you people should leave igbos out of your
political misery which is about to end in the gutters ,as the 2015 magic is not likely to happen come 2019.
i saw this kind of comment before 2015 presidential election
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by magoo10(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
i saw this kind of comment before 2015 presidential election
before 2015 atiku was called an ipob member?
Or before 2015 atiku decamped from apc to pdp?
Wake up man you are not sure of what you saw.

What you saw was atiku and his boys de camping to apc to help them win pdp in the elections

Right now he is decamping to help win the apc

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
Regards
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
magoo10:

What you saw was atiku and his boys de camping to apc to help them win pdp in the elections

??
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
magoo10:

before 2015 election, I saw people like you posting different things and bragging about how PDP would floor Apc in the presidential election.
Well, I suggest we should leave the issue in the hands of people with voters' cards and not social media contest.
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by magoo10(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
before 2015 election, I saw people like you posting different things and bragging about how PDP would floor Apc in the presidential election.
Well, I suggest we should leave the issue in the hands of people with voters' cards and not social media contest.
you need to wash your face and see clearly, I am not bragging for pdp neither do I believe that votes count. If you are seeing well you should be seeing that the same scenario that played in the downfall of pdp in 2015 is also playing out.

So surprised that there are people like you who believe that votes count, after voting na selection.
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Excited
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Excited forever
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by orisa37: 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
That's Atiku and Buhari's Biz.
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by arabbunkum: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2017
He will just use Tinubu to achieve 2019 victory and then dump him again like used toilet paper
Re: Atiku Defection A Wake Up Love Relationship For Buhari And Tinubu by lightblazingnow(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Truth be told

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Identifies One Of The Offa Robbers Who Was A Policeman (photo) / Fayemi's Hired Policemen On Rampage In Ekiti .. Fayose / BREAKING: Ekiti Gubernatorial Aspirant Kayode Fayemi Escapes Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.