Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) (1366 Views)

Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
Victor Banjo was a Nigerian army officer who was alleged to
have been part of the soldiers who planned the first coup of
january 15th 1966. He was arrested and subsequently
detained in the far east - Ikot Epkene. He continually
insisted on his innocence (something the other coup
plotters never did) and wrote letters to the then Head of
State Ironsi demanding for his release. Victor Banjo was
arrested based on suspicion of his involvement in the
January 1966 coup.

Ojukwu released him from Prison and he joined the Biafran war campaign. When the Nigerian Army invaded Biafra on July 6, 1967 Ojukwu sent Banjo to invade Nigeria.

Then at Ore he plotted a coup against Ojukwu

Read his statement or letter to obasanjo

“Let them understand in the west that am not leading a Biafran army, but an army of liberation made not only of Biafrans but other ethnic groups. Make the Governor of the West and other Western leaders understand this. Urge them not to be taken in by any propaganda by the biafran government about a Biafran plan to subjugate the nation, especially the west."

This is treacherous.......

At a certain point during the war, Ojukwu felt at that time,
betrayed by Victor Banjo was fighting his own war NOT Biafra war.

For the second time Banjo was arrested tried for plotting a coup the second time, was charged with treason and executed...

It is worthy of note that Victor Banjo was not killed by Ojukwu but died of his own actions of plotting a coup against two government, that lead to his arrest, charged with treason and executed.
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by neolboy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
ok
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
neolboy:
ok
I don dey see this name flash many post....
Abeg no clash with me on this nairaland.....
More ur root or origin might save some hot words....
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by neolboy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
profmiganigal:

I don dey see this name flash many post....
Abeg no clash with me on this nairaland.....
More ur root or origin might save some hot words....
You dey fear niii
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by T9ksy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
profmiganigal:
january 15th 1966.
He was arrested and subsequently
January 1966 coup.

Ojukwu released him from Prison and he joined the Biafran war campaign. When the Nigerian Army invaded Biafra on July 6, 1967 Ojukwu sent Banjo to invade Nigeria.

“Let them understand in the west that am not leading a Biafran army, but an army of liberation made not only of Biafrans but other ethnic groups. Make the Governor of the West and other Western leaders understand this. Urge them not to be taken in by any propaganda by the biafran government about a Biafran plan to subjugate the nation, especially the west."

For the second time Banjo was arrested tried for plotting a coup the second time, was charged with treason and executed...

It is worthy of note that Victor Banjo was not killed by Ojukwu but died of his own actions of plotting a coup against two government, that lead to his arrest, charged with treason and executed.

Op, abeg, don't proceed on another round of foolishness you guys are well known for.

Victor Banjo, an unashamedly pro-Akintola was never involved in the january 1966 (ibo) coup and neither was he arrested for that unfounded and illogical allegation.

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by vicadex07(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
flat headed cowards who depended on a gallant Yoruba soldier to lead their war for dem has started manufacturing lies again.

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
neolboy:

You dey fear niii

Far from it.....
Ask about prof mcgonagall....
No fear......just let's be cordial let our part to cross......
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
vicadex07:
flat headed cowards who depended on a gallant Yoruba soldier to lead their war for dem has started manufacturing lies again.

Check ur history b4 u complain......

Banjo lived a betrayal life.....which is very typical to some sect of people as par their way of life

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by vicadex07(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
profmiganigal:

Check ur history b4 u complain......

Banjo lived a betrayal life.....which is very typical to some sect of people as par their way of life

e no go better for that mouth wey u dey use yarn nonsense. Person risked his life for ur useless wrapper tying sissies dat u call biafran soldiers and u turn around to say he betrayed u without any concrete evidence.

May u be wrongly accused and jungle justice be metted out on you very soon. U no go prosper in life if Banjo was innocent. Say Amen if dem born u...
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by neolboy(m): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
profmiganigal:

Far from it.....

Ask about prof mcgonagall....

No fear......just let's be cordial let our part to cross......

I wonder how you just sit and write waiting for our path to cross on nairaland without knowing exactly what this is all about. Anyways am a perfect gentleman
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
vicadex07:

e no go better for that mouth wey u dey use yarn nonsense. Person risked his life for ur useless wrapper tying sissies dat u call biafran soldiers and u turn around to say he betrayed u without any concrete evidence.

May u be wrongly accused and jungle justice be metted out on you very soon. U no go prosper in life if Banjo was innocent. Say Amen if dem born u...

Empty threat.....

Ask awo why he drank rat poison.....

U might be worse to taking frog poison.......

Betrayal is a lifestyle to banjo and his allies as par coneheads

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
neolboy:

I wonder how you just sit and write waiting for our path to cross on nairaland without knowing exactly what this is all about. Anyways am a perfect gentleman

Better be a gentleman than a conehead
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by vicadex07(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
profmiganigal:

Empty threat.....

Ask awo why he drank rat poison.....

U might be worse to taking frog poison.......

Betrayal is a lifestyle to banjo and his allies as par coneheads

I have not threatened u, I am merely prophesying into your future that if truly banjo wasn't a betrayer it shall not be well with u and jungle justice shall fall on u very soon.
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
vicadex07:

I have not threatened u, I am merely prophesying into your future that if truly banjo wasn't a betrayer it shall not be well with u and jungle justice shall fall on u very soon.

U need to repent and shun evil before ur end like victor banjo........

Enshew evil and avert ur life been cut short......
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by vicadex07(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
profmiganigal:

U need to repent and shun evil before ur end like victor banjo........

Enshew evil and avert ur life been cut short......

if banjo never betrayed the igbos, then all the 10 plagues the Egyptians in the Bible suffered shall be yours.

just say a simple Amen if u are certain of what u are saying...
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
vicadex07:

if banjo never betrayed the igbos, then all the 10 plagues the Egyptians in the Bible suffered shall be yours.

just say a simple Amen if u are certain of what u are saying...

Victor banjo and his ethical brothers are all serial betrayals........brood of chameleons.....which everybody including the deaf and dumb knows una lifestyle

And that explains why trump sack the yoruba man in his committee coz he can't bear his betraying spirit....

But as for u.....there is still time for u to turn a new leaf......

Remember how banjo and awolowo ended shamefully...

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by orisa37: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
What a Job? What a Risk?
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Duru1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
profmiganigal:
january 15th 1966. He was arrested and subsequently
January 1966 coup.

How was it possible that Ojukwu kept releasing all the Yari.ba imprisoned in the defunct Eastern region of Nigeria but Awolowo? Most Nigerians are bunch of pretentious ninnies.

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Duru1:

How was it possible that Ojukwu kept releasing all the Yari.ba imprisoned in the defunct Eastern region of Nigeria but Awolowo? Most Nigerians are bunch of pretentious ninnies.

He forgot he was dealing with brood of chameleons and betrayals.......
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Duru1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
T9ksy:

Op, abeg, don't proceed on another round of foolishness you guys are well known for.

Victor Banjo, an unashamedly pro-Akintola was never involved in the january 1966 (ibo) coup and neither was he arrested for that unfounded and illogical allegation.

A soldier was an unashamedly pro-Akintola who was a politician yet you felt he could not be arrested for mere public disturbance. Any solder who gets involved with politics has to pay a price.

1 Like

Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Duru1:

A soldier was an unashamedly pro-Akintola who was a politician yet you felt he could not be arrested for mere public disturbance. Any solder who gets involved with politics has to pay a price.

Next is Buratai

He will pay a deadly price
Re: The Disgraceful End Of Victor Banjo( I Look After My Own - Ojukwu) by zurielsam(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
lemme book this space b4 i read

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tell Me SARS Nigeria Tweeter Account Has Been Hacked...!!! / East / *how Buhari’s Men Plan To Checkmate Saraki, Dogara, Others*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.