Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Is It Possible To Collect Your Bank Statement Of Account Spanning 5years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Collect Your Bank Statement Of Account Spanning 5years (1505 Views)

Zenith Bank Statement On Fire Incident At Victoria Island Branch / CBN Orders Banks To Collect Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / HELP: Need To Build Up Bank Statement With Proof Of Funds For Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Collect Your Bank Statement Of Account Spanning 5years by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
I need to clarify a certain highly important life threatening transaction but I don't know the exact date angry
Re: Is It Possible To Collect Your Bank Statement Of Account Spanning 5years by iyaegin: 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
CBN regulation says up to 7 years so most definitely you should be able to get 5 years statement. Just contact the bank to confirm for your statement you may just have to spend for printing per page and it may also take some time based on the need to retrieve records from Archives.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Collect Your Bank Statement Of Account Spanning 5years by aieromon(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
emmyspark007:
I need to clarify a certain highly important life threatening transaction but I don't know the exact date angry

Very possible. You should be ready for pay for the information though.
Re: Is It Possible To Collect Your Bank Statement Of Account Spanning 5years by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
iyaegin:
CBN regulation says up to 7 years so most definitely you should be able to get 5 years statement. Just contact the bank to confirm for your statement you may just have to spend for printing per page and it may also take some time based on the need to retrieve records from Archives.
Thanks

What if there is a transaction where I was wrongly debited is there a possibility of retrieving the money if I provide the necessary details of the transactions

(1) (Reply)

Borrow Money With Paylater. A Review Of Paylater App / How Lock Down Sent Me Back To Palm Oil Business / Eager Nigerians Seek South African Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.