Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS (932 Views)

Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS by iGISTMORE: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
@GISTMORE

South-East Billionaire businessman, Escoba Smith yesterday presented a brand new 2017 Toyota Prado SUV to his pastor as her birthday gift. The new car is valued at well over 30 Million naira

"Thank you for the special role as my spiritual mother. You give of yourself in so many ways to guide and nurture me and my family in our spiritual lives. Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTH DAY with my Token Gift of Brand New 2017 Toyota Prado." he wrote.

source: https://www.gistmore.com/billionaire-businessman-escoba-smith-buys-brand-new-2017-toyota-prado-jeep-pastor-birthday-gift

Re: Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS by Bankyb10(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Eku she oluwa
Re: Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS by iGISTMORE: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS by bedspread: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Beautiful......... Nothing is too Big to Gift the one who impacts The Real WORD OF GOD TO U...
Only the Wise will Comprehend
Re: Escoba Smith buys brand new 2017 Prado Jeep for his pastor as birthday gift-PICS by MetroBaba1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
Just Like That?

For What Naa

(1) (Reply)

The Sixteen Grandsons Of Noah / See The Difference Between Christian Bible Translation And Hebrew Bible / SLEEP Paralysis,has Anyone Experienced It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.