Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (53362 Views)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / Ebimobowei Joshua Agai Centre Of Attraction At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
sad
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Choi I commented my reservation... She for be abi he for be woman o
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:
this is not a relationship issue, but I need the opinion of Nlers asap before I do something drastic!
I'm pissed beyond words! I live alone with my mum in a 3 bedroom flat, I pay rent and I'm also the one who is responsible for running the house.

4 weeks ago, my mum called me from church and said there's this homeless boy in church she has known for a while that he sleeps anywhere night meets him that she wants to help him by accommodating him, said the boy has no family etc. Being who I am, I agreed out of pity for the poor boy. He came home and I introduced him to my neighbors as my kid bro. I gave him the 3rd room and we were all fine.... I started noticing things missing in my wardrobe, so does mum, we decided to start locking our rooms.last week I decided to enter this boy's room Lo and behold I was shocked at what I saw.... He has already set up the room as a musical studio, I saw speakers, mixers, studio mic head sets and other things I don't even know their names. I called my mum to come and see o! I asked this boy to produce the receipts of all this things or just take them out of my house.

Since 2 days now the boy has been keeping malice with me in my own house o.... Someone that I'm feeding. I've been hearing negative stories from mums church members about this boy and I'm worried I might have made a mistake. Mum is hell bent on keeping him in our house and this boy is frustrating me daily and gradually turning me into a nag!

If I cook soup, all the meat will finish that same day no matter how large the pot is. That boy is so daring! Now I've packed my bags and I've decided to stay away from the house, I told my mum to choose between him and me that she can call me back when the boy leaves my house.....

Nlers do you think I'm overreacting?? . Does anyone know how best to make him leave or how beat to convince my mum..... She's hell bent?

soory you can't send your surrogate DAD away. he might be your mom side boo.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Please can sombori tell me what this is all about?? Are u kidding me?? Chai...I give up
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by rossychik(f): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
knew this guy from my younger bro when he was still a student he started as a model in Bayelsa
Neva knew bleaching will get to Di's level n personality changed to this extent
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
He get nyansh sef and dances so well grin grin
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by HillsBlaze(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
I refuse to comment.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Trueyarn(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Gaybu:
this is not a relationship issue, but I need the opinion of Nlers asap before I do something drastic!
I'm pissed beyond words! I live alone with my mum in a 3 bedroom flat, I pay rent and I'm also the one who is responsible for running the house.

4 weeks ago, my mum called me from church and said there's this homeless boy in church she has known for a while that he sleeps anywhere night meets him that she wants to help him by accommodating him, said the boy has no family etc. Being who I am, I agreed out of pity for the poor boy. He came home and I introduced him to my neighbors as my kid bro. I gave him the 3rd room and we were all fine.... I started noticing things missing in my wardrobe, so does mum, we decided to start locking our rooms.last week I decided to enter this boy's room Lo and behold I was shocked at what I saw.... He has already set up the room as a musical studio, I saw speakers, mixers, studio mic head sets and other things I don't even know their names. I called my mum to come and see o! I asked this boy to produce the receipts of all this things or just take them out of my house.

Since 2 days now the boy has been keeping malice with me in my own house o.... Someone that I'm feeding. I've been hearing negative stories from mums church members about this boy and I'm worried I might have made a mistake. Mum is hell bent on keeping him in our house and this boy is frustrating me daily and gradually turning me into a nag!

If I cook soup, all the meat will finish that same day no matter how large the pot is. That boy is so daring! Now I've packed my bags and I've decided to stay away from the house, I told my mum to choose between him and me that she can call me back when the boy leaves my house.....

Nlers do you think I'm overreacting?? . Does anyone know how best to make him leave or how beat to convince my mum..... She's hell bent?

No disrespect bro but...your mom and the boy, ever wondered what could give the boy such insolence? Strange things happen this days...If you are Nigerian, you will surely catch my drift.

1 Like

Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
witch
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by nathanccr(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
Munae:
Chai this one fine pass Bobrisky o
The CD pass bobrisky nah
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2017

I know your type. Closet gay guy. Never come in my mentions again. Thanks.
What warranted the insults? Do I know you Mr. Closet gay guy? Repent. Jesus loves you even with your judgmental torn anus. lipsrsealed

PS. I won't dignify you with another response. Keep your lack of sense of humor, and sarcasm -blind comments to yourself. Thanks.
God bless you.

demefaboy:
These ones are gays/lesbians from generation of gays/lesbians. U people are illiterates who don't know what a cute person look like, ur naive,local. The guy looks irritating.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin lmaoo
Munae:

This is not just Oshogbo weed at work. Something else is at play here.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:41am On Dec 01, 2017
I sabi this guy when I served at Okada, Edo state. His nickname is, Miss Johnson. The guy looks foolish, the funny thing is, he has a lot of friends in school (Igbinedion University, Okada).
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2017
triple996:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
It seems Ibos have started taking over 4rm Yoruba ppl woo
Wat is diz nonsense
Some sick guys have already started falling 4 de guy in nairaland wooo
BOBRISKEY can u see ur hand?
No wander their r alot of single ladies out there wen BOBRISKEY nd JOSH r spoiling d show 4 dem
Even prostitutes won't like dis guys bcus of the way dem de spoil market
The guy is not an Igbo, he is an Ijaw guy.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by raquel23(f): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one has sha bleached and filtered his whole life away. Smh! An eyesore. What is this for pete’s sake? He’s even wearing a panty hose as if wearing makeup isn’t enough. Disgusting piece of shiii.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Adeboyefa(f): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Mologi:
A minute silence for his anus**
An hour's silence for his female roommates' bodies. His type will soon give camp soldiers the excuse to check people's private parts before hostel allocation.
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2017
ScotFree:
I wish those soldiers will beat the craze out of this guy/girl.

Angel Gabriel, Michael, please just go and blow the trumpet. We are tired.

GAYbriel!! See your life. Desiring a fellow man.
So it's not only me that is seeing what's happening..
Mine was just to be tested o, but yours is to blow it grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I'm not ready again abeg.. Let's still live
Re: Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos) by TechspeciaIist(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrettyPrisca:
I knew this guy during my service year at Ovia North East Local government. Okada but he took his craziness to far! but by the way ain't we making these people too popular?
the guy practically walks like a lady.
hi I'll like to communicate with you via WhatsApp.
can you kindly drop your digits?
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tallest Male Corper In Nigeria: Bakare Olalekan Mubarak (Photos) / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Corper With Twin Babies: How I Went In For NYSC Vs How I Came Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.