Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Stop Destroying Peoples Brand,prodigal Warns Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Destroying Peoples Brand,prodigal Warns Shatta Wale (253 Views)

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) / Obi Cubana Replies Yhemolee: "My Dear Prodigal Son, Welcome Back Home" / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Destroying Peoples Brand,prodigal Warns Shatta Wale by OlubamzNews: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Prodigal, a member of music trio, VVIP has cautioned controversial
dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale to desist from riding on the brand of
other musicians to gain publicity.
Earlier, Shatta Wale condemned the VVIP group for their inability to
penetrate into the Nigerian market, a statement which Prodigal felt
was
‘disrespectful’.
Speaking with host Andy Dosty on ‘Daybreak Hitz’ on Hitz FM on
Tuesday, the member of the music trio cited an instance of VVIP
touring the whole of Nigeria to promote their songs, a move he
believes no Ghanaian artiste has been able to accomplish.
In spite of this, Prodigal cautioned the ‘Ayoo’ hit maker to desist
from
attacking the reputation of others but rather work hard to promote
his
brand.
Read full article at www.institutionews.tk/2017/11/stop-destroying-peoples-brandprodigal.html?m=1
Re: Stop Destroying Peoples Brand,prodigal Warns Shatta Wale by Boleyndynasty2(f): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who told shattawale or whatever that vvip music didn't penetrate the Nigerian market? At least I know vvip and some of their songs, but I can't say same for shattawale

(1) (Reply)

15 Killed In Road Accident In Jigawa / Update: Former Jonathan’s Aide, Ahmed Gulak Decamps To APC / #bbnaija2018: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.