Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is Gov. Ambode One Of The Sons Of The Prophet! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Gov. Ambode One Of The Sons Of The Prophet! (530 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode / Why Gov. Ambode Must Execute Death Warrant Of Rev. King Now! – Prophet Tibetan / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gov. Ambode One Of The Sons Of The Prophet! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
The above question pass as a proverb with king SAUL in the twilight or towards the end of his reign as king over Judah, for prophesying even when he is not one of the sons of the prophet having risen to kingship in the most providential circumstances at the time details for want of time I won't be able to discuss here. Daddy freeze has become a prophetic voice too at this time though not one by calling, and I'm asking is Gov. Ambode joining too!
One would wonder how suddenly Gov Ambode has decided to also fault the present crop of men of God in their indifferent disposition towards the plight of the poor and needy in their midst and how they are endlessly being relegated to the bottom even as a member of one of the the church who's current helmsman has been dubbed the grandmaster of all the these culpable men of God--is Gov. Ambode not afraid of curses being laid on him as Daddy Freeze have been threatened, or even some scolding from his Daddy G.O.?
Well I never meant to talk down on any man of God and I will never do because I believe in the kingdom principle of tithing but conscience will never judge any man free no matter his title or rank in Nigeria today who choose to wave aside the plight of majority of Nigerians who are victims of a stifled system and whose hopes grows leaner and leaner by the day while their super rich pastors are busy creating paradise on earth for themselves! People like myself are already praying that we should never witness that day when a member of this kind of Church would fully turn a president else we will witness for the first time when a daddy G.O. will counsel a president to sow seed with the country's BUDGET as God will rain down blessings on citizens.
Any genuine Nigerian with a conscience should be concerned about the overtures of these men God of our time. Ordinary person like me will go to Church service well packaged in my cheap clothing which is not GUCCI or PRADA and you see people you will less imagine to beg approach you to beg in their hundreds then you know we are in trouble as a country. What is wrong with this multi billionaire pastors running foundations that will cater to the needs of the truly poor people amongst them rather than psyching them up to donate more!
Like the saying goes by Bishop Desmond Tutu that "the hottest part of hell shall be reserved for those who keep silence in the time of moral crises" these saying shall apply to any Nigerian who keep quite at this time.
George Okey Achile Titus wrote in from abuja. Pls critique me on(09076877146)
Re: Is Gov. Ambode One Of The Sons Of The Prophet! by azetopworld(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Gov. Ambode One Of The Sons Of The Prophet! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
*quote*
*People like myself are already praying that we should never witness that day when a member of this kind of Church would fully turn a president else we will witness for the first time when a daddy G.O. will counsel a president to sow seed with the country's BUDGET as God will rain down blessings on citizens.*

Lol, now, this is funny!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Gov. Ambode One Of The Sons Of The Prophet! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
post=62852296:
*quote*
*People like myself are already praying that we should never witness that day when a member of this kind of Church would fully turn a president else we will witness for the first time when a daddy G.O. will counsel a president to sow seed with the country's BUDGET as God will rain down blessings on citizens.*

Lol, now, this is funny!
my brother the amount some daddy G.Os are calling on members to use and sow I'd almost a quarter of what Gov. Obaseki just presented as 2018 budget, so where are we going as a country with this kind of men of God?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Common Myths About Atheists. / Saint Of The Day / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual( 31/12/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.