Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) (31062 Views)

Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) / Sarki Mohammed Yohanna: Borno Hunter Captures 13 Boko Haram Terrorists, Kills 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by hesilo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

Be a Muslim den u can marry a Muslim undecided but u cant since u aren't one
If you lemme love you I could become one. cool
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
hesilo:

If you lemme love you I could become one. cool

Nah do ur own make I do my own its not by force to join me... Love ur Xtians or find one ull love leave us alone we don't want u undecided
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by hesilo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

Nah do ur own make I do my own its not by force to join me... Love ur Xtians or find one ull love leave us alone we don't want u undecided
Is it not one Nigeria again. Is it a taboo if people who practice different religion fall in love. I'm even falling in love with you d more you refuse to accept me. embarassed
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by iamgenius(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

chillychill, I think your pic dey cause...
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
iamgenius:

chillychill, I think your pic dey cause...

But d face is covered Na cry.. I don't understand most of them jare. I guess ill have to remove it den
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
hesilo:

Is it not one Nigeria again. Is it a taboo if people who practice different religion fall in love. I'm even falling in love with you d more you refuse to accept me. embarassed

Does one Nigeria means one religion? Just slip tite biko
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by iamgenius(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

But d face is covered Na cry.. I don't understand most of them jare. I guess ill have to remove it den
Better.

Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by hesilo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
chillychill:

Does one Nigeria means one religion? Just slip tite biko
It's not dear, they say Muslims are not friendly but I don't believe it. There was no religion when the planet was created and religion shouldn't inhibit socialization. I believe we are all humans religion shouldn't be a barrier to our supposed human affairs... Oh mama!
Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2017
hesilo:

It's not dear, they say Muslims are not friendly but I don't believe it. There was no religion when the planet was created and religion shouldn't inhibit socialization. I believe we are all humans religion shouldn't be a barrier to our supposed human affairs... Oh mama!

Believe me we are friendly we just don't like pple insulting our women or prophet(saw) our religion as a whole.. We are friends man but marriage dating.. Nah bruh. We have many brodas dat nids us for marriage Na

Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by iamgenius(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2017
chillychill:

Believe me we are friendly we just don't like pple insulting our women or prophet(saw) our religion as a whole.. We are friends man but marriage dating.. Nah bruh. We have many brodas dat nids us for marriage Na
Correct. Ignore him abeg.

Re: Man Kills 2 Primary School Pupils (Graphic Photos) by hesilo(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2017
chillychill:

We also have so many women that nid us for marriage but what can we do when the heart finds love in a hopeless place.

Kano Sharia Court Sentences 8 To Death For Blasphemy / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Man Kills His Cousin In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)