Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack (10899 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Houses Burnt In Naka, Benue By Men In Military Camouflage (Photos) / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by loveth360(f): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
No peace for wicked ipob cowards.
see one of the niger area ........

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by asawanathegreat(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Our leaders are not trust worthy with their words. Where is the defeat they defeated Boko boys?
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by SouthEastFacts: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Atiku decamped, Boko Haram increased bombing in the NE, particularly in Adamawa, sending souls ruthlessly to hell.

Please don't read meanings into this. It is just my observation. I don't know if there is actually a link, but one thing I know is that APC has nothing to do with the enhanced bombing in Adamawa.

One thing I know again is if this bombings continue to campaign period, Atiku will effortlessly win NE.

Defeat of BH in Adamawa is Buhari's only strong tangible achievement. Is this bombing a systematic attack at Buhari's only achievement? I don't know.

If this enhanced bombing are actually connected to 2019, please we are talking human lives here. Let's not play politics with souls we can't create.

Maybe they are just mere coincidence that should be disregarded.
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by smileyoo: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
let our gallant military speedily go there to dance of python + lion dance-step combined, against these evil cowards called boko-harram. its un-wise to be dancing beastily war dance on a peaceful zone, here is the war zone wher such dance steps 're needed most. pls govt, fish-out boko harram sponsors to end this madness.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by 4pppp(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
Betmaster3:
Has someone noticed that ever since Atiku declared interest in running for presidency his state is being attacked every now and then
this is Treu oooooo
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by AFONJACOW(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Buhari and his double Jubril should hasten up and look for what else to use for campaign, are they not seeing the events of the day Liar Muhammad we have technically defeated boko haram, one reason I'm not bothered in all this senseless killing in north, this is exactly what they want so let them have it in full... Good one shakau
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by urahara(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
FRESHG:
WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS WAR AGAINST THE NORTH--- PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM angry

How true is this image below
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by FRESHG(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
urahara:

How true is this image below
google it
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by Charly68: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
The military should stake up their fight against the miscreants ,clear them to the last man in anger. .I can't imagine the insult the Boko boys are causing Buratai Men...please wake up and clear them outrightly ,we are praying for you .
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by EMANY01(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
nijabazaar:
Hopeless Country

" No civilization should ever announce its presence to the cosmos, he says. Any other civilization that learns of its existence will perceive it as a threat to expand—as all civilizations do, eliminating their competition"

Love reading the line you used for your signature "The Dark Forest" read the book three times now.... Having another go at it this Christmas break.
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by nijabazaar: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2017
EMANY01:

" No civilization should ever announce its presence to the cosmos, he says. Any other civilization that learns of its existence will perceive it as a threat to expand—as all civilizations do, eliminating their competition"

Love reading the line you used for your signature "The Dark Forest" read the book three times now.... Having another go at it this Christmas break.

I think that's my favorite book this year...
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by freeze001(f): 2:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Mr President can never be aware of anything. If una like make una call him make tire...for him y'all are nothing but soft targets enjoying dying horse kicks and reporting these incidents only shows that u want to discredit and embarrass his government...dazall!
Re: Boko Haram: Five Feared Killed, Houses Burnt In Fresh Adamawa Attack by opribo(m): 6:08am On Dec 01, 2017
If it is taking a whole retired general all this while to crush a small terrorist group that he boasted will be a thing of the past once he is voted into power.

Instead what we see is the use of modern equipment bought by GEJ administration still it's excuses and counter accusations we are hearing while people are still being perished like ordinary cattles.

APC and Buha need to go and apologise to all Nigerians and then to GEJ for all the lies told to get power.

This is totally unacceptable. This war is still as potent as ever. The same areas they are holding they are there.
There is something about this boko and some elements in APC that is not very clear.
BTW, I'm surprised that gov who sold out our Chibok girls is not longer talking as he used to. He once said this same weapons our military is using to execute this war is inferior to Boko arsenals. Anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG / Court Approves Lai Mohammed As Witness In N2.5bn Alleged Fraud Trial / President Buhari Presides Over Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.