Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (64896 Views)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Innoson Vehicles Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV In Anambra -PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by matrixme(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
baddosky1:

That is because the Yoruba man is the last person who will buy an Innoson vehicle because of their envy and hatred for the Igbos. The office is just being used for logistic purposes. Go to the Innoson Plant in Nnewi and see activity.
So many holes in your statement. I thought you said we Yorubas are poor and can't match up the financial muscles of you igbos? Why then do you want to sell your cars to us?
Secondly, since Igbos are 90% landlords in Lagos and Yorubas, 10% tenants, you should expect an Innoson parked in 90% of compounds in Lagos, and the office bustling with activities.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
iluvpomo:
The supplier of Innoson's IVM G80 : Beijing Automotive Industry Holding Co., Ltd (BAIC) (website & wiki)

This is BAIC's BJ80C which is a 'knock off' of the MB G-wagon (source) .....
I think this has been established long ago, they assemble cars designed and produced by baic.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Naijazeus: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kaetoh:
Expect afonjas wrath soon

May you thunder fire. sorry, may thunder fire you for attempting to derail this sexy thread in the name of chukwu okike abiama

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Naijazeus: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
matrixme:

So many holes in your statement. I thought you said we Yorubas are poor and can't match up the financial muscles of you igbos? Why then do you want to sell your cars to us?
Secondly, since Igbos are 90% landlords in Lagos and Yorubas, 10% tenants, you should expect an Innoson parked in 90% of compounds in Lagos, and the office bustling with activities.

Please don't waste your time debating with the elede
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
I ve been trying hard without success to like innoson motor
I jus don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Frankamah11(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
#Attractive
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
ernieboy:

I think this has been established long ago, they assemble cars designed and produced by baic.
You think so?? There are many who defiantly insist that all models are “engineered” locally ...
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by olmoRoc: 2:30am On Dec 01, 2017
Funnicator:

Why don't you take a trip to their Assembly plant in onitsha, see the cars for yourself, test run it, ask questions and make payment if they meet your taste, abi them dey buy car for online, car you never test?

I'll just pick the black one that looks like G-Wagon, paint off the Innoson brand on it using paint and re-design it Mercedes, then i can start cruising around town deceiving those cheap girls I'm driving mercedes G-wagon when it's the Innoson version.

In the real world, you should know the price before making the journey to the showroom to test drive and finalize the purchase of a vehicle. However, I believe it was mentioned in the article that the real unveiling would be announced soon.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 2:56am On Dec 01, 2017
The car is a combination of jeep and Ben G wagon
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 3:00am On Dec 01, 2017
The car is a combination of jeep and Ben G wagon.innoson the Nigerian Chinese man grin my BROTHER #wethedevelopers.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by jacoik(m): 3:06am On Dec 01, 2017
ask4double:
The marketing dept of this company (innoson) is really doing a bad job. No much awareness about her products except on nairaland.
lol and the most painful part is that the company no dey pay seun for advert.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by osewanu(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Kaetoh:
Expect afonjas wrath soon
This post is utterly needless. Seems like you guys have a pathological need to compete. You have to be in competition with either yourselves or other tribes.
It is a sickness.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
You think so?? There are many who defiantly insist that all models are “engineered” locally ...
While I totally commend his efforts, all those who claim that the cars are engineered in Nigeria are delusional, the auto industry is a very tough one, even companies with billions of dollars in funding and all the tech talent like Tesla are struggling with losses.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2017
the car wan de like gwagon
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Ejanla07: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2017
mamaafrik:
grow up

grow down
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Obeysco: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
May God bless Innoson motors - the pride of africa.
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Iykmann(m): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2017
HtwoOw:
One thing I hate about these publications is they show you Behind pictures, but never indicate price, even their website doesn't I really wanna get one tear nylon vehicle from them

Send them an email
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by Kaetoh: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Shut the fck up and don't contaminate this thread with your bigotry.

Nice CARS
I'm never a bigot to God who made me. I'm very kind to Yorubas and Hausas and other tribes too. I have only made the above comment based on the amount of piled up bile spilled each time Innoson is mentioned on this forum and maybe others as well. So afonjas should stop their hypocrisy and dig up old threads on Innoson lets see if they won't ship up and creep out as usual . I know you lots claim to love Innoson , lol and maybe Ojukwu too and all Igbos too.. Lol. My brothers take it easy oo..
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kaetoh:
I'm never a bigot to God who made me. I'm very kind to Yorubas and Hausas and other tribes too. I have only made the above comment based on the amount of piled up bile spilled each time Innoson is mentioned on this forum and maybe others as well. So afonjas should stop their hypocrisy and dig up old threads on Innoson lets see if they won't ship up and creep out as usual . I know you lots claim to love Innoson , lol and maybe Ojukwu too and all Igbos too.. Lol. My brothers take it easy oo..

Then you shouldn't thread same path. You and I have one thing in common. Hate and hate speech disgust us.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
ernieboy:

While I totally commend his efforts, all those who claim that the cars are engineered in Nigeria are delusional, the auto industry is a very tough one, even companies with billions of dollars in funding and all the tech talent like Tesla are struggling with losses.
Though, frankly, Tesla is in a niche market and despite their losses, its value keeps rising (exceeding Ford now I believe).
I, like you, commend Innoson and I am sure he is making a profit as he really did not incur any R&.D costs. That said, I am surprised at the number of folks who believe 'a innoson emblem' is a sign that the vehicles were designed here (and not a CKD assembly).
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
iluvpomo:
Though, frankly, Tesla is in a niche market and despite their losses, its value keeps rising (exceeding Ford now I believe).
I, like you, commend Innoson and I am sure he is making a profit as he really did not incur any R&.D costs. That said, I am surprised at the number of folks who believe 'a innoson emblem' is a sign that the vehicles were designed here (and not a CKD assembly).
yea, i believe they do since they do not do any r&d. those folks who believe they manufacture are either naive or choose to ignore the the Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Anambralife:
YES NA...UR TRIBE NO REACH NA
dee are still poor igbos so shut up
Re: Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
nairavsdollars:
If FG will allow Biafra independence, the South East will be rubbing shoulders with the likes of China, Japan and Dubai

True yahn bRo... When it comes to business, we are there bRo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Made This Tv Stand From A 2017 Mercedes Benz Gle Bumper (photos) / Most Popular Luxury Car Brands And Where They Are Produced(photos) / Getting A Driver's Licence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.