Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun (424 Views)

Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan Attends OIC Summit In Cairo Feb 2013: Photo / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Jonathan Commissioned Eko Atlantic Project In Feb. 2013. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun by deji17: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Breaking: Maina never received salary since Feb 2013 - Adeosun
By Musa Abdullahi Krishi

Publish Date: Nov 30 2017
Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun has said that the last time Abdulrasheed Maina received salary as a civil servant was in February, 2013.

Testifying before a House of Representatives panel investigating Maina's reinstatement, Adeosun said there's no where that Maina's record is still existing in the government's payment system.

Similarly, the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris, corroborated Adeosun's position.

Idris said: "with respect to salary, from my records, I'm saying this categorical that Maina received the last salary in Feb, 2013. He was removed in March. I don't know from where Maina was getting salary."

"I checked the system with different combinations of his names, but I didn't see that. Payment of salary isn't done just like that. There are slips and other evidence. I think these things should be tendered before you.

Adeosun also said: "we use two platforms to pay salary: IPPI and Gipmis. There was no any record that Maina was paid. His records have been moved to PTAD, and all the data of PTAD staff were captured. No such information is there."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-maina-never-received-salary-since-feb-2013--adeosun.html

Re: Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun by marshalldgreat(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
wetin nigerians do una sef? grin cheesy
Re: Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun by Kposkila: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
deji17:
Breaking: Maina never received salary since Feb 2013 - Adeosun
By Musa Abdullahi Krishi

Publish Date: Nov 30 2017
Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun has said that the last time Abdulrasheed Maina received salary as a civil servant was in February, 2013.

Testifying before a House of Representatives panel investigating Maina's reinstatement, Adeosun said there's no where that Maina's record is still existing in the government's payment system.

Similarly, the Accountant General of the Federation, Ahmed Idris, corroborated Adeosun's position.

Idris said: "with respect to salary, from my records, I'm saying this categorical that Maina received the last salary in Feb, 2013. He was removed in March. I don't know from where Maina was getting salary."

"I checked the system with different combinations of his names, but I didn't see that. Payment of salary isn't done just like that. There are slips and other evidence. I think these things should be tendered before you.

Adeosun also said: "we use two platforms to pay salary: IPPI and Gipmis. There was no any record that Maina was paid. His records have been moved to PTAD, and all the data of PTAD staff were captured. No such information is there."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-maina-never-received-salary-since-feb-2013--adeosun.html
And he was treating files till October 2017.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
Madam Fake English accent

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Maina Never Received Salary Since Feb 2013 - Adeosun by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2017

(1)

2018: We Will Deploy Every Legitimate Power To Dislodge Fayose – APC Vows / BREAKING: Security Operatives Shut Down Leadership Newspapers Over N100m Debt / Unidentified Man Jumps To His Death At Lagos Court Due To A N40K Debt.photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.