Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: (1188 Views)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / Capital Hill Music/the Goretti Company Presents: Mz. Kiss – OWO META / New Jay Martins: Oyoyo: (donfamilyrecords/goretti Company) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: by bennyblak: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
THE SONG SPEAKS FOR ITSELF,

I wont leave any comments till you all listen n certify Nosa the next best thing in Naija music
Nairaland is extremely busy and heavy on traffic but u are missing if u arent listening to NOSA,

click on the link below

www.notjustok.com/2009/11/11/nosa-always-pray-for-you/
Re: The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: by ofokaofoki: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2010
am not impressed yet, but i cant dislike it cuz its benny blak, i like benny blak instead(decipher this) grin grin
Re: The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: by mbulela: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
The guy is good, infact very good.
but i doubt he will be an immediate success with people like Terry G and Timaya in the limelight.
These are the days of dross and crap.
Re: The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: by kaypumpin2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2010
I've been listening to this for over a month now and i am yet to get bored.Feels like i am listening to John Legend doing justice to a naija song.

Nosa rocks! cool
Re: The Goretti Company Presents: Nosa Always Pray For You: by ofokaofoki: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2010
nosa voice is good no doubt , but he needs to do a lot of work to appeal to the nigerian market , no be small thing o
competition is hot right now, my verdict he needs to keep working hard and get creative with hooks
, he has the voice to excel. but its not all about voice,  a sick hook/chorus will do wonders.my 20kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Re:notjustok.com And Their Yeye Advert On Every Song / Who's Nigeria's Most Swaggalicious Rapper? / New Video : Olamide – Durosoke Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.