Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2487 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2010
His advances are not the only things that are weak, by the way

sounds like someone is pissed off and needs a er rematch grin
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by H2O2: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2010
Random post,

I think I now fully understand why make-up sex is so bomb.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Tudor6(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2010
kosovo:

@Tudór . . . I am sorry this thread is for lovers and supporters of Nairaland only. . .Your post had to go because it has no reason to be here. . . M sorry! sad

excuse me? Because i spoke the truth by saying the member count of this forum is exaggerated, flawed and not representative and called out this thread for what it is - a disgusting attempt to suck-up to seun- you deleted my post?

Saying the bloody obvious has now made me an 'enemy of nairaland'? Yet two individuals fighting off-topic had teir posts untouched becoz they're 'friends of nairaland'. Are you kidding me?

Where in the forum rules did it say i'm not allowed the express my views 'lover of nairaland' or not? OMG Does seun test the IQ of moderators or he just likes them low?

Its either you show me what rules i violated or you better restore my post. Fast!
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Borat1: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2010
Tudór:

excuse me? Because i spoke the truth by saying the member count of this forum is exaggerated, flawed and not representative and called out this thread for what it is - a disgusting attempt to suck-up to seun- you deleted my post?

Saying the bloody obvious has now made me an 'enemy of nairaland'? Yet two individuals fighting off-topic had teir posts untouched becoz they're 'friends of nairaland'. Are you kidding me?

Where in the forum rules did it say i'm not allowed the express my views 'lover of nairaland' or not? OMG Does seun test the IQ of moderators or he just likes them low?

Its either you show me what rules i violated or you better restore my post. Fast!

My sister,
well said
A thread started in the wrong section and subsequently derailed
I comment and its promptly deleted

Kosovo's Threatning to ban me!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Go Ahead!!!
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by xterra2(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2010
Damn 7 minutes ago it was 500,133 and now it is 500,140 oh boy NL is getting bigger and bigger
Congrats to Nl for the fluck of new people coming
but no one actually mentioned that with the number more stupid and olodos and dumb idiotic people are here! grin grin grin
Anyway,proud to be here.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Tudor6(f): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2010
kosovo:

@Tudór . . . I am sorry this thread is for lovers and supporters of Nairaland only. . .Your post had to go because it has no reason to be here. . . M sorry! sad
provide the reasons backing them up with relevant sections of the rules. If not i'll keep posting it.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Tudor6(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2010
~Borat~:

My sister,
well said
A thread started in the wrong section and subsequently derailed
I comment and its promptly deleted

Kosovo's Threatning to ban me!!!
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Go Ahead!!!
i laugh too! The sycophant has deleted three of my posts already and i promise to keep posting them until i'm told which rules they violate.

BTW, who dash am power to ban? Or is that why he started this thread- to persuade seun to give him bannig powers?
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Borat1: 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2010
Tudor,
I'm sorry but your post was seen by kosovo as a threat to his salary as a mod. grin
I guess he cant risk losing the peanuts he's being paid by Seun

@kosovo
I'm disgusted!
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
~Borat~:

Tudor,
I'm sorry but your post was seen by kosovo as a threat to his salary as a mod. grin

@kosovo
I'm disgusted!
kosovo don suffer.guys tak am easy nah.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by maedan(f): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2010
Tudór:

i laugh too! The sycophant has deleted three of my posts already and i promise to keep posting them until i'm told which rules they violate.

BTW, who dash am power to ban? Or is that why he started this thread- to persuade seun to give him bannig powers?

Lol, I've not really known kosovo so I can't say anything on him. But I think every one has a freedom to promote the wonderfulness of Nairaland, just as we have the right and freedom to be the still, dissenting voice once in a while. Funny enough I really do kind of like Nairaland like a little, teeny weeny bit, don't you?ROTF grin.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by samuelk(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2010
~Borat~:

Tudor,

@kosovo
I'm disgusted!

hugh!!! thats rather rash
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2010
seems all these half a million members d is take potshots at each other
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2010
It is nice dat nl is growin but ma concern is dat pple wit little IQ seem to flock in more given d way som felas throw insult even wen it is uncalled 4.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by idupaul: 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2010
I want to thank the supreme commander , Cheap psychophancy hmm
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by deor03(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
idupaul:

Typical Nigerian
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:35am On Mar 28, 2010
Bloody suck up thread, mscheeeeeeeeew
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by olaolabiy: 1:01am On Mar 28, 2010
why ban tudor for giving her opinion?see the people complaining about leaders.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by kosovo(m): 3:39am On Mar 28, 2010
Moved 2 Nairaland!
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Tudor6(f): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2010
maedan:

Lol, I've not really known kosovo so I can't say anything on him. But I think every one has a freedom to promote the wonderfulness of Nairaland, just as we have the right and freedom to be the still, dissenting voice once in a while. Funny enough I really do kind of like Nairaland like a little, teeny weeny bit, don't you?ROTF grin.
girl, you dont know kosovo? The dude is legendary with the way he embarrasses himself on this forum. . .what is shocking and diabolical is he's got no iota of shame. Check out his typical thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-408832.0.html.

I mean, how  does a normal human being show his face proudly after such dressing-down?

And yea, i love nairaland too smiley nevetheless we should all be allowed to express our opinions in support or not.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Tudor6(f): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Because the censorship board in Nigeria may not allow it and if he continues to violate their orders by letting people use the languages they banned, NCC will clamp down on Nairaland. We do have a government in this obodo Nigeria in case you don't know.
this is the dumbest excuse i've seen in support of the word sensor.

When did the NCC give any order and somehow it has become the job of the nigerian government to regulate how words like bre.as.t, to.to, puszy and see.x are used on the internet. . .am i being punked?
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Odunnu: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2010
I'm impressd.Lets knw whn d parry wil b held.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by PapaBrowne(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
Now 500458 members. Thats almost 500 new menbers in just one day! Wow!
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=13pt]now is 500472 members. . . . woww, i have known very soon the whole internet FANS all over the world would recognize this interesting site. . . .honestly , the responsible s of this site are doing great work!!. one thing i have in mind is too see a link where we can invict people to JOIN us here. smiley[/size]
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by backlash09: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2010
Tudór:

girl, you dont know kosovo? The dude is legendary with the way he embarrasses himself on this forum. . .what is shocking and diabolical is he's got no iota of shame. Check out his typical thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-408832.0.html.

I mean, how  does a normal human being show his face proudly after such dressing-down?

And yea, i love nairaland too smiley nevetheless we should all be allowed to express our opinions in support or not.

Lol @ "legendary with the way he embarrasses himself. . ." Maybe we should direct this so-called mod to the "NL's Greatest Legends" thread. The topic is fast becoming a joke tongue.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by kosovo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Tudór . . .You are trying too hard on yourself already . . .C'mon . , cool
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by kosovo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
idupaul:

Do you have a problem with that? Everyone has a name they call the admin . . .the most common one i have seen is "Arrogant duchebag. ." I call him the Supreme commander of Nairaland, if you have a problem with that, you have to deal with it yourself. . . Thanks! wink
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
Lol @ supreme commander. Sounds like a sleazy line from Buffy the Vampire Layer grin grin cheesy.
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Borat1: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Kosovo is just a shameless @ss kisser. . .
He's the most unfit and clumsy mod by a country mile, and his numerous attempts at always sucking up to the 'Supreme Commander' Is just his deluded way of preventing his @ss kicked! grin
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by kosovo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
~Borat~:

Kosovo is just a shameless @ss kisser. . .
He's the most unfit and clumsy mod by a country mile, and his numerous attempts at always sucking up to the 'Supreme Commander' Is just his deluded way of preventing his @ss kicked! grin
i am not moved! cheesy
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Borat1: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
I'm surprised you didnt delete this one and threaten me with a BAN as usual. . .
Or maybe you've suddenly realised you dont have such powers? grin
Or maybe your thick skin is courtesy your 'salary'?
Surely my remarks cant touch that one tongue
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by kosovo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
~Borat~:

I'm surprised you didnt delete this one and threaten me with a BAN as usual. . .
Or maybe you've suddenly realised you dont have such powers? grin
Or maybe your thick skin is courtesy your 'salary'?
Surely my remarks cant touch that one tongue
This is what i call Desperation . . . you REALLY need to find something more creative. Get some friends and go out with them, 'talk' to people or something. Go to a gym instead of furiously trying to masturbate your own ego. Peace. . . I am done here. . Take care and Enjoy your self wink
Re: Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . by Borat1: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
Enough Talk Already. . .
Push The Darned BAN button you retard! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbes 2011:jimoh Ibrahim Was Right On Richard Brandson! / Hello, I Am New Here! / The Ceo Of Microbilo Corporation International Rocks The Music World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.