Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus (527 Views)

'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 / Pressure Mounts On Kwankwaso To Leave APC Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus by SeyiSantino(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
What I will do about APC ahead of 2019 presidential election - Uche Secondus

Uche Secondus, a chairmanship aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party in the December 9 national convention disclosed what he would do if he becomes the national chairman of the party. Nigerian Tribune reports that Secondus declared that he would not look at the permutation of the All Progressive Congress (APC) on how to win in 2019 presidential election. According to him, ''If I become the chairman, I will not look at the permutation of the APC on how to win election.

''I have a different strategy on how to win elections. So it has to be about collective leadership position. ''Our first assignment is to determine who becomes our presidential candidate and the choice of the running mate will be the exclusive right of the candidate.

''So we are not positioning that. We are not going to say it should come from here or from there. I believe that taking the party back to the people is very important.'' Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that a chairmanship aspirant of the PDP Tunde Adeniran disclosed that the southwest may present a consensus candidate to represent the zone at the December 9 convention of the party. Adeniran gave the indication during his visit to canvass votes from the 59 delegates of the party in Ondo state.

https://www.naija.ng/1138064-what-i-apc-2019-presidential-election-uche-secondus.html?source=notification#1138064

Re: What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus by sarrki(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
Put your house in other secondus
Re: What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus by KardinalZik(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
sarrki:
Put your house in other secondus
Put your brain in order, sarrki!
Re: What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus by Oyiboman69: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
Dreams are good,you don't pay for it
Re: What I Will Do About APC Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election - Uche Secondus by BENZINA(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Dreams are good,you don't pay for it
But working hard could make one achieve them.

(1) (Reply)

White House Reportedly Overrun With Cockroaches, Mice And Ants / Tension In Adamawa Town As Six Mobile Police Officers ‘killed’ / I'll Pay Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears Before 2018 – Kogi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.