Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly (42709 Views)

Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by JosWatchDog(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
This fan of Banky W has a present for him and his lovely wife Adesua.

He used pen to draw a photo of them kissing.

Is this talent or disaster?

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/facebook-user-omere-kelly-draw-banky-w.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
Very wicked someborry grin

335 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by swazpedro(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by KardinalZik(m): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Wicked Artist. See as he draw Banky head.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by forreelinc(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin draw adesua yansh for that snapchat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Marvel1206: 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Savage grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Innobee99(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
See head like Julius Berger truck

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by miqos03: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ok
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by BruncleZuma: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
It is these types of artists that Jesus died on the cross for...my brother, my sister, repent.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Bossontop(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin
Him get dat banky head wel wel na...so
#talented
Lol

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by sonnie10: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Banky head come dey sloppy like Njaba Hill

5 Likes

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Stevebamdex(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
That artist is overly talent-less,he couldn't even draw banky's head to save his life and career...

1 Like

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by prodiG(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
cheesy Which kind wickedness be this.Person wey him mama carry 9months na him you draw the head lyk opioro mango? angry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Sirheny007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Talent!
The drawing looks finer than reality.
angry

2 Likes

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Standard92: 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by NigerDeltan(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Even Banky is talentless while Adesua is talented grin
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by lozairio(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
What is that if any of them see that pics dem go cry blood shooooooiir shocked

1 Like

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by DaddyKross: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Lmao.

Very soon, e go draw madness

O ma ya wayray.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by cescky(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin

Must be the graphic artist of his village people

Wickedness in high places this is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by tolexy123: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mike880:
Nairalanders, please i really do need here, I can't stand the shame of using my real account to beg online.
Please someone should help me with 10thousand naira i promise to pay back in two weeks time. If this is not a serious problem i won't bring it online. I plead with you all
go to www.naijahelp.com for donations and stop ranting here

4 Likes

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by permsec: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Now thats funny.

In other news,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by abdulaz: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who brought this sh*t to front page?
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by ibkgab001: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
God punish the talent.

See Banky head like tortoise head

3 Likes

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Agbaletu: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Talentfulllll

1 Like

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by ibkkk(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
The "drawer" must be shot...

Or

Castrated

People are wicked, fah!

Looks funny,tho grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by gooddyoung8: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
ok
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
This shii is becoming boring..

People will draw obviously poor images of celeb deliberately and post it in a bid to appear funny..been seeing a lot of it on instagram.. now too cliche and dry jare..
Re: A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly by shadrach77: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
See Adesua neck grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi Share Beautiful Family Photo / You Are Just A Sperm Donor - Tonto Dikeh Calls Out Ex-Husband, Churchill / Beyonce Dey Sing O - Wizkid Tweeted This 10 Years Ago. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.