Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? (3338 Views)

Learn How To Speak To MTN Customer Care / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? by JuanDeDios: 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
I suspect it's human beings who work in Airtel. I even hear the CEO's name is Segun Something - doesn't sound like a robot's name to me. Does anyone know how to contact Airtel - email, WhatsApp, Chat, anything. Don't ask me to call 111/121 because you only get recorded messages.
Re: How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? by akasueba(m): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
JuanDeDios:
I suspect it's human beings who work in Airtel. I even hear the CEO's name is Segun Something - doesn't sound like a robot's name to me. Does anyone know how to contact Airtel - email, WhatsApp, Chat, anything. Don't ask me to call 111/121 because you only get recorded messages.
I disagree with you' calling 111 is the best my dear.
Re: How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? by JuanDeDios: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
akasueba:

I disagree with you' calling 111 is the best my dear.
You get machine responders. They give you numbers to dial. This goes on and on. I was at for nearly an hour. If you have the time, try it.
Re: How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? by Phat45: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2018
This is so true. I don’t just understand how this country operates. And it’s quite annoying. I subscribed 25GB plan, at 7GB it stopped browsing in less than 2 weeks. Now have Been trying to reach them to know if I should cancel the subscription or buy another one. I don’t even know what to do
Re: How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? by Cassie74: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Dial 1 then 3 then 6..... those peeps there are rogues... u need to learn how to beat them at their own game... bloody Indians tongue
Re: How Do I Speak To Someone At Airtel? by Cassie74: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Call 111

Dial 1 then 3 then 6..... those peeps there are rogues... u need to learn how to beat them at their own game... bloody Indians tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 / Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review / Best Android Phones With 2GB 3GB RAM In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.