Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 (1720 Views)

Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) / Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend And Mum Of One, Sophia Rock Owanbe Attires / You Can't Be Alive & The Mum Of Your Child Is Broke - Fan To Churchill. He Reply (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
she is a nairalander and I know she will smile when she sees this.

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by forreelinc(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
4/10
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
forreelinc:
4/10

ugly sadist with fatty fatty old cargo wife. sorry oooo

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by ibkkk(f): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice kiss

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by LuvU2: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Looking good ❤

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by cassidy1996(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
beautiful.......lady

chilling with funmi Adam's --omolasho--
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by forreelinc(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

ugly sadist with fatty fatty old cargo wife. sorry oooo
grin jeez I thot you wanted an honest feedback
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
forreelinc:

grin jeez I thot you wanted an honest feedback

does 4/10 make it a honest feedback for a mum of 4? I think you are APC. when they say yes, just take it as no lol

though you have your reasons shaaa
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
cc: lalasticlala come and do justice to this nairaland mum.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by safarigirl(f): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
I even thought you would post pictures of her and her four kids.

How do we know she is even a mum at all? We should take your word?

And wetin make lala use the picture do? Is she a celebrity?

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
safarigirl:
I even thought you would post pictures of her and her four kids.

How do we know she is even a mum at all? We should take your word?

And wetin make lala use the picture do? Is she a celebrity?

I don't need to put her kids picture here . yes she is a celeb. She was our financial secretary and the SUG Treasurer of FUTO 2007/2008.

She has published at least one of her books. she is a song writer and I think some of her songs are to be released soon including song X'mas songs.

I guess sometimes raising kids and pursuing your dream at the same time is not really easy more especially when your kids aren't teen yet.

some people are still upcoming full time celeb. lol

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
you can buy her book if you come across it

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by czarina(f): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Terrific genes kiss

Live in Jos and environs? Then you need us! Check my signature grin

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 6:36am On Dec 01, 2017
czarina:
Terrific genes kiss

Live in Jos and environs? Then you need us! Check my signature grin

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by forreelinc(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

does 4/10 make it a honest feedback for a mum of 4? I think you are APC. when they say yes, just take it as no lol

though you have your reasons shaaa

becos I no give you three abi?
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Super Mum Of 4 by Luv2byoung4eva: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2017
forreelinc:

lol grin
forreelinc:

Shatta Wale Unveils His $1 Million Dollar Mansion In Accra (Video,Photos) / I Hate Miracle, Want Him In Hell – Nina Says In Tears / Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West Following His Recent Behavior