Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) (2167 Views)

Kwara State NYSC Band, Recreates "Game Of Thrones" Theme Song / Corpers' Credentials Burnt In Sokoto NYSC Camp (Pictures) / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) by Arkyval(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
The pictures you are seeing are that of a young man called Joshua. He is currently at the NYSC camp in Delta State. An on-line friend of mine says that he is causing sensation due to his cross dressing and make ups. He says the young man poses for them to take his pictures and permits them to share it. My friend wants to know my opinion on the cross dressing by men these days. Honestly, I don't know weather to laugh or to cry but something is wrong somewhere. It started with a DJ called Danrele but magnified by Bobrisky and now, Josh the Corper

Re: Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) by khome(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
She is a beautiful boy
Re: Another Bobrisky Spotted In Delta State NYSC Camp(pictures) by THUNDER4real(m): 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
Another id-iot on the loose...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youths, Obey The Clarion Call / NYSC Camp Starter Pack. / Nysc Batch B 2011 Timetable- National Youth Service Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.