Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories (2610 Views)

High Quality Writers Wanted - N3000 Per Article (Non-Negotiable) / High Quality Writers Needed For Consistent Jobs / Quality Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by crystabell(f): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by thepatroit: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
chauvinist:
Yes. Especially children adventure stories
That's my genre. votbxy@endrix.org
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by SheWrites(f): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
08050445897 whatsapp... N1.00 is low.
People keep saying that's what they can pay, but it is very low...
If you can pay more, let's chat on whatsapp. if you can't, don't bother.
Cheers.
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by crystabell(f): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
chauvinist:
We need quality Writers for a long term contract.

Basically short stories. I give you a plot and you create a quality story around it. We need people who are committed, can meet deadlines and can work with us for long.

Remuneration is based on the quantity and quality of work.

Please I need suggestions on the best writers here
I am interested please. 08100130416
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Jorelstar(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2018
+2348166088629
Chat me up on whatsapp. I will show you samples of what I have written.
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Rimini: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
chauvinist:

Basically short stories. I give you a plot and you create a quality story around it. We need people who are committed, can meet deadlines and can work with us for long.

Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by princessdoyenne(f): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
chikerechinwendu@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
chauvinist:
Yes. Especially children adventure stories
you can mail me
horlorlardaeyedun@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
READ AND POST YOUR STORIES HERE ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ALSO
WWW.EMPERORBLOG.COM.NG
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by TheGrillr(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
chauvinist:

Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com
Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. I compose really great posts. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day

BTW: here's a sample

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Crystalprime: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
chauvinist:

I'm a writer. My number is 09022206032. I can write about anything. Ifeolusanya7@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by nappyboy560(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
If you're still interested, mail me at Joeladams560@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Mariana20: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:
I am in need of two competent and versatile content writer who can ingeniously churn out high quality content across a wide range of niches(including tech, automotive, web content, and product descriptions) on a daily basis.

I have met a couple of writers from here(still actively working with me), and they have been with me from the beginning of the year and are always at their best delivering quality articles week in, week out.

However, I have been receiving large influx of writing tasks than I can handle recently, and I am in need of a couple more QUALITY writers to work with me.

P.S: Please don't apply if you are just trying out your writing skills or looking to make some quick money online. I really need the writer to bring his A-game as you will be working closely with native American editors, who will keep you on your toes always.

Also, if you are the type that your PC crashes when it's time to deliver or you only intend to do everything from your smartphone without having access to a PC, this job isn't for you.

I am hiring today, so preference will be given to QUALITY writers that are quick to apply. Come with samples that can be linked or traced you, or prepare to write a 150-word sample to ascertain your writing skills. (I will pick the niche, and you will pick the topic and every other thing). But I will check for plagiarism with Copyscape and Grammarly to confirm you own the content.

RATE: #2/word(minimum) to #3.5/word depending on the nature of the task and level of research involved.

Hi TruthMustBeTold,

My name is Mary and I'm a professional and experienced quality content and copy writer with creative mind.

I have seen your proposal and I realized its something I can work on.

Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on this number +2347084468975 so we can talk better on your project and I can have samples of my works sent to you

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for your success. Thanks.

Email : royalbookwrites@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Mariana20: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
chauvinist:

Hi Chauvinist,

My name is Mary and I'm a professional and experienced quality content and copy writer with creative mind.

I have seen your proposal and I realized its something I can work on.

Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on this number +2347084468975 so we can talk better on your project and I can have samples of my works sent to you

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for your success. Thanks.

Email : royalbookwrites@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by TheGrillr(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hello there, I compose really great stories. Here's my email address: thehoppersfile@gmail.com.
Whatsapp number: 07035461917. Please message or email anytime. Thanks & have a great day.

chauvinist:

Re: Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories by Fm007: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
femiemma007@gmail.com am in

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Soft Copy Of Any Novel / Video & Audio Transcription Services Available / Creative Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.