Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Greatest Lessons As Skye Bank CEO – Akinsola Akinfemiwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Greatest Lessons As Skye Bank CEO – Akinsola Akinfemiwa (808 Views)

Jedidiah Akinsola: "Simi And Adekunle Gold Are Lucky To Have Found Each Other' / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Lessons As Skye Bank CEO – Akinsola Akinfemiwa by pislok: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Akinsola Akinfemiwa is on a roll. His dedication and personal prowess has led him all the way from a young bank executive to leading the affairs of an international bank. Despite losing his mother as early as twelve, this father of four children and husband of one wife credits his strong work ethics and sound values to his father’s drilling who ‘raised us singlehandedly with my uncle.’ Standing out in the recent Nigerian banking chaos as one the flawless bank CEOs in Nigeria with over three decades banking experience, Akinsola served as CEO of Skye Bank Plc which he lead to grander pinnacle. The current Chairman of Heritage Bank rubs mind with TopNaija.ng’s Isaac Oladipupo on rising to the top in his field. Enjoy!

Educational background and career origin
I had my Primary education in Lagos and Ondo States. I went to the University on Nigeria, Nsuka, where I read Agricultural Economics. I also had my MBA at Obafemi Awolowo University. I started banking in the early 80s, precisely 1981. I started with a Bank called IMBE, then I moved on to Chartered Bank. From Chartered Bank I went on to become the CEO of Prudent Merchant Bank that became Prudent Bank and then became Skye Bank.

Read full interview at www.topnaija.ng/greatest-lessons-skye-bank-ceo-akinsola-akinfemiwa/ © TopNaija | Follow us everywhere @topnaija

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: How SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos - Falz / 5 Reasons Why Most Of The Graduates Of Theatre Arts Dont Make It In Nollywood / Kissing Mother And House Help - Prophet Arrested In Tanzanian - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.