Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? (1447 Views)

How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / Akpabio: PDP Senators Begin Search For Replacement / 6 Top Contenders For PDP’s Ticket For 2019 Presidential Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by Oduok(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
In 2015, while premuting possible contender against PMB for the office of the President, I saw Atiku-Akpabio. But by then Atiku and Akpabio weren't in the same party. So I was of the feeling that maybe Akpabio will join Atiku in APC. As events unfold now and Atiku is the one joining Akpabio in PDP it makes me to ask: could it be that Akpabio will run with Atiku come 2019?
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Oduok:
In 2015, while premuting possible contender against PMB for the office of the President, I saw Atiku-Akpabio. But by then Atiku and Akpabio weren't in the same party. So I was of the feeling that maybe Akpabio will join Atiku in APC. As events unfold now and Atiku is the one joining Akpabio in PDP it makes me to ask: could it be that Akpabio will run with Atiku come 2019?
no Atiku will run with TOMPOLO as running mate
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by NigerDeltan(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
Atiku with a south easterner is cool

We had our chance in GEJ, south east shld be supported

2 Likes

Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by morbeta(m): 3:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Atiku /Donald Duke.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by mrvitalis(m): 3:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Honestly I have noticed one thing about the west

I'm not tribalistic as everyone on nairaland knows

But when it comes to voting and election in the presidential election south west has never really produced a huge net vote of any party

PDP not picking and Igbo vice would be it greatest mistake

Honestly south west is the mist over hyped in terms of election , very high level of voter apathy and diversified votes

Take away Lagos and you can't get 2 million votes from the south west
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by AZeD1(m): 3:56am On Dec 01, 2017
mrvitalis:
Honestly I have noticed one thing about the west

I'm not tribalistic as everyone on nairaland knows

But when it comes to voting and election in the presidential election south west has never really produced a huge net vote of any party

PDP not picking and Igbo vice would be it greatest mistake

Honestly south west is the mist over hyped in terms of election , very high level of voter apathy and diversified votes

Take away Lagos and you can't get 2 million votes from the south west
The South West is the swing zone because they are not aligned with any party like the rest of the country.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by net282: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2017
Pmb continiues
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by mrvitalis(m): 4:37am On Dec 01, 2017
AZeD1:

The South West is the swing zone because they are not aligned with any party like the rest of the country.
Forget the over hyped tinubu and his influence in the west it's just marginal

South west votes are always low and divided
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by bakynes(m): 5:20am On Dec 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

Forget the over hyped tinubu and his influence in the west it's just marginal

South west votes are always low and divided
South West gave both PDP and APC considerable amount of votes,you think it's low because we are not attached to any Party, during the last election it was 60%APC and 40% PDP unlike the SE that is 98% PDP 2% APC. Besides Elections figures in 2015 was jacked up in the East in favour of PDP.

The Votes in some states in the SE and SS was higher than Registered Voters which is not possible but Jega allowed it for Peace sake since the North too already used underage voters.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by slimfit1(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2017
Put apkabio and PMB will surely win find somebody without criminal records. We can't put thieves to guard a bank impossible. This two are well non criminals and are not democratic in handling finances.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by dammiecool(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

South West gave both PDP and APC considerable amount of votes,you think it's low because we are not attached to any Party, during the last election it was 60%APC and 40% PDP unlike the SE that is 98% PDP 2% APC. Besides Elections figures in 2015 was jacked up in the East in favour of PDP.

The Votes in some states in the SE and SS was higher than Registered Voters which is not possible but Jega allowed it for Peace sake since the North too already used underage voters.
Thank u for lecturing him, I still don't get y people view things from one angle shocked I hope e go understand sha
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

Votes higher than registered voters ?

Stop lying son

1 Like

Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by bakynes(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2017
mrvitalis:

Votes higher than registered voters ?

Stop lying son
I followed the elections closely so I know what I am saying, elections in the Core North was rigged in favour of APC by using underage persons and neighbouring Nigerians likewise the election in the SS and SE was jacked up in favour of PDP.

After the election of Kano was announced, the PDP knew they had to Jack up results to contend with that of Kano and so Rivers,Delta and Akwa-ibom's election was jacked up, that was how the number of actual voters was more than registered voters,it was simply rigged and jacked up.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by surgical: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2017
AZeD1:

They are aligned with APC tinubu has brain washed them
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

I followed the elections closely so I know what I am saying, elections in the Core North was rigged in favour of APC by using underage persons and neighbouring Nigerians likewise the election in the SS and SE was jacked up in favour of PDP.

After the election of Kano was announced, the PDP knew they had to Jack up results to contend with that of Kano and so Rivers,Delta and Akwa-ibom's election was jacked up, that was how the number of actual voters was more than registered voters,it was simply rigged and jacked up.
That is my problem with you people, you claim sophistication but peddle cheap lies.
Abia had about 800k registered voters but gave about 300k votes. I followed the result live on tv. There is no way the number of votes cast can ever be greater than the number of registered voters.
Please quit lying, this is the age of internet, facts are on google if you care to read.
Stop making mockery of education.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by dammiecool(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

I agree d number was inflated but actual vote wasn't more than registered voters.maybe u mean accredited voters not registered,especially in Delta state.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by bakynes(m): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2017
ovadozes:

That is my problem with you people, you claim sophistication but peddle cheap lies.
Abia had about 800k registered voters but gave about 300k votes. I followed the result live on tv. There is no way the number of votes cast can ever be greater than the number of registered voters.
Please quit lying, this is the age of internet, facts are on google if you care to read.
Stop making mockery of education.
My friend it was Jacked up in Rivers,Akwa ibom and Delta states. The number of voters was more than registered voters.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by bakynes(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2017
dammiecool:

I agree d number was inflated but actual vote wasn't more than registered voters.maybe u mean accredited voters not registered,especially in Delta state.
Yes Accredited voters thanks for the correction.
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

My friend it was Jacked up in Rivers,Akwa ibom and Delta states. The number of voters was more than registered voters.
Just listen to yourself. Keep lying bro
This is the breakdown for rivers state.
Total valid votes: 1,565,461
Rejected votes: 19,307
Total votes cast: 1,584,768
LGAs: 23
Political Parties: 14
Registered voters: 2,324,300
Accredited voters: 1,643,409
Places Where Elections Did Not Hold: Tai
PUs Affected: 10
Voters Affected: 4,164
It was inflated in Rivers but not in Kano.
You make a mockery of education
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by mrvitalis(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
bakynes:

What's the number of votes in Enugu , imo , abia ,anambra , and abonyi ??
Re: Atiku-akpabio Pdp Ticket? by IBBG(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Atiku/ Ekweremadu will fly.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not Aware Of Buhari’s Second Term Bid – APC / Nigerians Masses Will Resist Any Hike In Fuel Price... / PIXS: Governors Of Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Kaduna & Adamawa Hold Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.