Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura (14219 Views)

DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Why Buhari Will Not Meet With Maina - Itse Sagay / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Gistusmore: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2017
[url=https://www.pyradic.com/thread-1014.html?highlight=%241500]Notification Alert Join, Invite & Earn $1500 For Inviting Friends[/url]
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by bobnatlo(m): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2017
I pity Nigerians following this!!
Both the lawmakers asking and the cabal answering all know there expected destination, bamboozle the masses. The Agf or rather cabal have gotten some1 (Abubakar Magaji) to take the fall for them so that they can go behind n settle him in kind or cash. If we become too interested they will bring out another scandal to distract us.
Who's is still talking about the NNPC contract scam or other numerous scandals consuming this administration.
When from the beginning the president was forewarned by HOS about Maina's reinstatement and he allowed the Agf to go ahead n effect it. Yet they are busy playing ping pong wt us on natl television.
Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Excuzeme: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2017
eyesofthegods:
And the meeting led to the recovery of over one trillion naira. And the dss boss also advised him to go with a third party.

That is the right thing to do.

Nigerians can't arrest people in other country.

Dss gathers intelligence and thathe meeting may have given dss some intelligence

How come the DSS does not provide cover for the millions of Nigerians that Armed Robbers threaten and kill regulalry?
Oh, l see! This one is "our own".

Buhari will pay dearly at the Polls in 2019, for shielding all these "cabal criminals", just dey watch.
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by fof1: 9:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Dhugal:
When did it become the job of the SSS,an intelligence agency,to provide protection for a fugitive who's life is under 'threat'?.
Isn't that the job of the police and the prison service?.
A whole AGF meeting with a known fugitive from the law?.
These guys are bastards

U ARE A VERY GBONFU SO IGNORANT THAT U REVEALED UR NAIVETY AND INCOMPETENT POST FOR ALL TO SEE.
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by edupedia: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2017
Buhari4Hunger:
Buhari doesn't mean well for any of us.

....because u are Olodo and an IPOB terrorist....how can he or we mean well for u or people with pressed brains like yours?....
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by edupedia: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Buhari4Hunger:

....because u are Olodo and IPOB terrorist....how can he or we mean well for u or people with pressed brains like yours?....

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Dollabiz: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Why
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by fof1: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
factsandfigures:
The problem with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental and always trying to justify wrong doings by citing examples of others who who committed the same crimes and seems to get away with it. Some of us voted for PMB because we wanted change but that should not make us intellectually fraudulent by shying away from facts. It is a well known fact that the greatest asset of PMB prior to contesting for President was integrity. But he is fast loosing it. Infact he is no longer In charge of his government. The issue here is the glaring incompetence of PMB in tackling corruption. I will cite some few examples by asking the following questions:

1. Why did it took him so long to look into the corruption allegations against the SGF and NIA director and why have they not been handed over to Efcc for prosecution?

2. Why is the president afraid of calling the DSS to order. Twice they wrote adverse reports on Magu to the Senate despite the fact that the President nominated Magu?

3. If the adverse reports written by DSS is true why is the President insisting on nominating Magu?

4. is the President aware of Maina reinstatement as alleged by the head of service and Maina himself?

5. If he was aware why is he shying away from taking responsibility?. If he is convinced that Maina is innocent why not not follow due process to reinstate him?

6 Why is he still retaining the AGF,Minister of interior and HOS despite their role they played in the illegal reinstatement of Maina?

7. Why did the government chickened out in the alleged false asset declaration case of the Senate President

8. Why did he not properly handle the issue of the award of $26billion and irregular appointments by NNPC GMD?

9. What is he doing about the show of shame between the DSS and EFCC where the former prevented the latter from arresting the former director of DSS?

10. Despite the alleged interventions running into billions of dollars to save the naira,why is the Naira still above 350 to a dollar? The formal CBN governor Sanusi Lamido stated it last year that people are becoming overnight billionaire at the expense our exchange rate Voodoo Economy.

I hate it when people start referring to the last regime to justify the incompetence of the present regime. We voted because we wanted change. Nigeria Economy is in dire state and we are going the way of Venezuela. The 2018 budget is dead on arrival. Presently Nigeria is using one third of our revenue to service debt and yet we are mortgaging the future of our children by borrowing more without corresponding value adding infrastructure!
We will be doing great disservice to ourselves and our children if we fail to tell ourselves the truth. Facts and Figures don't lie. The foreign investors knows better that is why they are running away from Nigeria. We will not be helping our President if we don't tell ourself bitter truth

I AGREE WITH U 90%. TRUTHS ARE ALWAYS BITTER TI ACCEPT OR ACKNOWLEDGE. DSS REPORT ON MAGU IS REALLY LOADED WITH ANALYTICAL FACTS OR TRUTHS THAT CAN NOT BE SWERVED AWAY. THEY ARE ONLY PLAYING POLITICS OF FOOLISHNESS & NEPOTISM.
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Akolawole(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2017
factsandfigures:
The problem with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental and always trying to justify wrong doings by citing examples of others who who committed the same crimes and seems to get away with it. Some of us voted for PMB because we wanted change but that should not make us intellectually fraudulent by shying away from facts. It is a well known fact that the greatest asset of PMB prior to contesting for President was integrity. But he is fast loosing it. Infact he is no longer In charge of his government. The issue here is the glaring incompetence of PMB in tackling corruption. I will cite some few examples by asking the following questions:

1. Why did it took him so long to look into the corruption allegations against the SGF and NIA director and why have they not been handed over to Efcc for prosecution?

2. Why is the president afraid of calling the DSS to order. Twice they wrote adverse reports on Magu to the Senate despite the fact that the President nominated Magu?

3. If the adverse reports written by DSS is true why is the President insisting on nominating Magu?

4. is the President aware of Maina reinstatement as alleged by the head of service and Maina himself?

5. If he was aware why is he shying away from taking responsibility?. If he is convinced that Maina is innocent why not not follow due process to reinstate him?

6 Why is he still retaining the AGF,Minister of interior and HOS despite their role they played in the illegal reinstatement of Maina?

7. Why did the government chickened out in the alleged false asset declaration case of the Senate President

8. Why did he not properly handle the issue of the award of $26billion and irregular appointments by NNPC GMD?

9. What is he doing about the show of shame between the DSS and EFCC where the former prevented the latter from arresting the former director of DSS?

10. Despite the alleged interventions running into billions of dollars to save the naira,why is the Naira still above 350 to a dollar? The formal CBN governor Sanusi Lamido stated it last year that people are becoming overnight billionaire at the expense our exchange rate Voodoo Economy.

I hate it when people start referring to the last regime to justify the incompetence of the present regime. We voted because we wanted change. Nigeria Economy is in dire state and we are going the way of Venezuela. The 2018 budget is dead on arrival. Presently Nigeria is using one third of our revenue to service debt and yet we are mortgaging the future of our children by borrowing more without corresponding value adding infrastructure!
We will be doing great disservice to ourselves and our children if we fail to tell ourselves the truth. Facts and Figures don't lie. The foreign investors knows better that is why they are running away from Nigeria. We will not be helping our President if we don't tell ourself bitter truth

I share some of your grievances but I still believe in the integrity of Buhari to the core. That is just how God made him.
Buhari of 1984 who uses sledge hammer ANYHOW is different from democratically elected Buhari.

He is too slow for my liking NOW.

In the last one year, he is more interested in 'Just bring our money' than prosecution.

The partially good news is Babachir Lawal and Ayo Oke is gone and I am sure more will follow

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by FarahAideed: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2017
deji17:

Your opinion, which many do not share... grin grin grin grin

Many of us share his opinion
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2017
deji17:

And you are sure that many do not share his opinion? So with what we have heard so far about how Buhari and his brothers have handled Maina case you are not worried?
It's people like you that keep Nigeria from moving forward.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by reuben79: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
see how d aboki turn nigeria into........family affairs

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Obere4u: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
But but I thought the immigration said Maina never left the country since 2013 or so??
Anyam not understanding
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
In a normal society with decent humans, this Daura man should have resigned. But not in the zoo.
The idi*t even has the audacity to be defending his action of providing DSS security for a man that was officially a fugitive from the law.
So I guess DSS should be providing security details for Nnamdi Kanu too.
Buhari is really a bad omen for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
naijaboy756:
Gang of rascals who are Quota system beneficiaries.... Well coordinated arrangement by all of them... so sad it leaked to the media.

Quote me anywhere!!! THEY HAVE THIS ALL PLANNED OUT...

Unfortunately, it leaked ...

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by BenzEne1(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
I just think there is any sort of cohesion amongst the president's henchmen. They always attack each other. This is a shame for the honest effort Buhari is making to stem out corruption. I mean Malami for one left me baffled yesterday. He was a total disgrace. Some heads must roll for this. However I think Maina should not be castigated just yet. He is.yet to be proven corrupt by a court of competent jurisdiction. All these are allegations until they have been admitted and proven in a court. This is why alleged should be the word. I mean Deizani's passport has been seized for 3years now by the London Metropolitan Police. This is why their conviction system is better. Once enough evidence to nail her has been gathered she will be tried and she won't have an escape or chance to drag proceedings for years. We all jump at sentimentality.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/im-responsible-mainas-reinstatement-permsec-interior-ministry/

I’m responsible for Maina’s reinstatement – PermSec, Interior Ministry

ON DECEMBER 1, 20176:41 AMIN HEADLINES, NEWSCOMMENTS

By Emman Ovuakporie

…Apologises to Head of Service
…We stopped Maina’s salary in 2013 – Adeosun, Accountant-General
…How did Maina save N2.7bn as a civil servant? ask Magu
…Says Maina’s 7-yr old son has an account of N1.5bn

ABUJA —The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Mr. Magaji Abubakar, yesterday, admitted before the House of Representatives’ Adhoc Committee investigating the disappearance, reappearance and reinstatement of embattled former chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reform Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, that his mistake led to reinstatement of the ex-pension boss.

Maina

Consequently, he apologised to the Head of Service of the Federation, HoS, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita, for the error.

This came as Finance Minister, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, told the bewildered lawmakers that Abdulrasheed Maina was no longer on the payroll of the federal government, adding that his salary was stopped in March 2013.

The Finance Minister’s position was corroborated by the Accountant General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris.
The admittance of the Permanent Secretary did not, however, come without some trading of blames between him and the HoS.

Hearing of the committee, led by Ali Madaki, APC, Kano, started at precisely 10:20am, with the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Magaji Abubakar; HoS, Mrs. Winifred Oyo-Ita; Accountant General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris and Acting Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, appearing.

The Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, Interior Minister, Lt. General Abdulrahman Dambazau, retd, had earlier appeared before the committee to state what they knew about Maina’s reinstatement.

The investigative hearing took a twist when the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior in his submissions, declared that he got instructions to reinstate Maina from the Office of the Head of Service of the Federation.

This declaration did not go down well with the HOS, Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, as she immediately countered his position, saying the Perm Sec was not correct.

At this point, chairman of the committee ordered that Mrs. Oyo-Ita be placed on oath.

She said: “For the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Interior, Abubakar Magaji, to claim that the directive to reinstate Maina came from my office is limited in facts. To put it mildly, it is not quite correct.

“There is a process of conveyance of reinstatement instructions. The Federal Civil Service Commission would send a letter to the Head of Service and also send another letter to the beneficiary of that reinstatement under the flying seal of the Head of Service.
“The Ministry of Interior did not wait to get a posting instruction before they went ahead and reinstated Maina and assigned him duties.

“So this is to completely discountenance the attempt by the Permanent Secretary that they acted on an issue in an illegal manner while trying to make claims that there was a legality from my office.’’
Oyo-Ita, therefore, declared before the panel that Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina remained dismissed from the civil service as far as the rules and her office were concerned.

Addressing the lawmakers, the PermSec had said: “The AGF has no power to direct the employment, promotion, dismissal and reinstatement of any officer in the service.

“The only body statutorily empowered to do that is the Federal Civil Service Commission, FCSC, and it must pass through the office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation.”

Asked by the lawmakers if the Head of Service did minute on the letter from the FCSC to him (PermSec) instructing Maina’s reinstatement, the Perm Sec said: “If a letter was written in respect of an officer to the Head of Service and that person decided to hold on to it, it doesn’t mean that the reinstatement had not been communicated.
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Justinpm(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Dhugal:
When did it become the job of the SSS,an intelligence agency,to provide protection for a fugitive who's life is under 'threat'?.
These guys are bastards
I tire

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2017
factsandfigures:

Thanks for these questions for the blind supporters of Buhari. I guess blacks have to be blacks. There is a reason why we don't have a developed country run by blacks.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by ogogoroNo1: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Can any good thing comes out of this govt? Always twisting tinz

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017
shegzy30:
pls n.landers i need your assistance. I'm a final
year student of ilorin. I'm in need of #8,000 to
complete my school fees,and the payment is
closing on Tuesday,5th Dec. I have tried my
possible best to raise the money through friends
but no positive result,and i don't have hope in
anywhere again that is why I'm asking for your
assistance.

john Isaac
0220730113(gtb)

So people should send funds just like that? How do we know you are genuine? How about contacting your State government?
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Akaegwu(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Buhari4Hunger:
you are correct my person . Buhari ebu hariala Nigeria kpo ya isi n'ala.
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by poseidon12: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Excuzeme:

How come the DSS does not provide cover for the millions of Nigerians that Armed Robbers threaten and kill regulalry?
Oh, l see! This one is "our own".

Buhari will pay dearly at the Polls in 2019, for shielding all these "cabal criminals", just dey watch.
angry angry

On 2019, you might be overrating the intelligence of the average Nigerian. He might still win. Nigerians vote on sentiments, you know.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Justinpm(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2017
deji17:

many people does share such sentiments... You and few others can deny knowledge... But the streets knows it... This admitted advising a Senior member of the government to meet a WANTED man abroad, as well as protecting him... Haba,

The same man came back home got reinstated and promoted... Don't forget he came back with police and SSS security ooo...
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Tecno66: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2017
omowolewa:
There some corruption cases in Nigerian that enjoy presidental shield. One is Mainagate, Halliburton follows, Malabu deal, others follow suit
You are right. It is so because they were all cooked and eating at the Aso villa.
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by spafu(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
deji17:

Who are the many? The zombies?
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Ovamboland(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
morbeta:
This is the end of holier than thou attitude of Buhari.....who is fooling who. IBB was right after all.

You'd be more than glad to have any kind of corruption allegation hung on Buhari, how that will improve Nigeria or your life I don't know.

You are desperate to prove right those without qualms admitted to raping Nigeria and hoping those attempting to correct a few things will fail.
Yet your types will complain of failed leadership
Only psychologist or psychiatrist can diagnose this type of condition.

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by tafabaloo(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2017
Dhugal:
These guys are bastards

What do you know ?
Now that everyone has become an analyst based on half baked truths read on media.
The more you see ,the less you understand.
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by Ambassadors: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Guy stop ranting on this platform and get a life. If you do labour job in a construction site or where they do loading and offloading in a market you would have gotten that money by now. We just love begging! Ah...
shegzy30:
pls n.landers i need your assistance. I'm a final
year student of ilorin. I'm in need of #8,000 to
complete my school fees,and the payment is
closing on Tuesday,5th Dec. I have tried my
possible best to raise the money through friends
but no positive result,and i don't have hope in
anywhere again that is why I'm asking for your
assistance.

john Isaac
0220730113(gtb)

1 Like

Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by tayejay(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Buhari4Hunger:

You can't be very correct on this submission... mind you the fact that Maina was sacked and has been on the run may not really be in your interest... Big thieves fight against each other as well. What I have observed is that payment of pension has been abysmal since 2013, and shortly before the transition to this present government, large sum of money was deducted from present workers pension contributions unjustifiably.... the fraud associated with pension is massive... however, what I have also observed is that retired workers of many years ago have beginning to get paid their pension arrears that.were never paid in previous administrations. So, the question is, was there really strong will by previous administrations to pay all pension entitlements? The pension of workers today were even being looted...
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by jacyhelen(f): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2017
deji17:

olodo....The guy above is correct...For me,it will never be well with people who put buahri in power...Do you think,calamity is not befalling on them..Is Tinubu son not dead?
Re: I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura by jacyhelen(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2017
deji17:
I advised AGF Malami to meet with Maina abroad – SSS DG Lawal Daura
November 30, 2017

Nasir Ayitogo

The Director General of the State Security Services, Lawal Daura, said on Thursday that he advised the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, to meet with Abdulrasheed Maina abroad
Mr. Maina is wanted for alleged pension fraud and is currently on the run from the anti-graft agency, EFCC.
Mr. Daura, while giving his submission on Thursday to the House of Representatives ad-hoc committee investigating Mr. Maina’s controversial reinstatement and promotion in the civil service, however said he advised him to do so in presence of a third party.
“The attorney general of the federation sometime in 2016 or 2015 (can’t remember the exact day) because it was not through a formal document, placed a call to me when he was outside the country and requested me on a request he got through a source that Maina wanted to meet him.”
“He wanted me to advise him whether to agree to see Maina or not in that foreign country.”
“I responded to the attorney general that he should accept to see Maina but he should not see him alone”
“He should see him with a third party,” Mr. Daura said.
The security chief said the attorney general complied and met Mr. Maina in the presence of a third party.
On the accusation of the SSS shielding Mr. Maina, Mr. Daura said Mr. Maina had approached the service with a letter alleging threat to his life and therefore requested for protection.

He said “the letter was scrutinised and fears expressed by Maina were also to a large extent established”
He said the service decided to look into the matter so as to protect Mr. Maina.
“Because of the right to life which is guaranteed by our constitution universally recognized, Maina’s case was directed to be looked into so as not to allow his life to be in jeopardy.”
Mr. Daura said no agency, including the EFCC, wrote the SSS seeking to arrest Mr. Maina.
He added that the service has nothing to do with the reinstatement of Mr. Maina and his subsequent promotion.
Unlike the SSS, however, the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, said it was notified in 2013 to put Mr. Maina on a stop list and prevent him from travelling abroad, which it complied with.
The NIS chief, Mohammed Babandede, also told the committee that the NIS has no record of Mr. Maina leaving the country since 2013.
PREMIUM TIMES on October 20 broke the story of Mr. Maina’s controversial return to civil service after years of being on the run, sending shockwaves through the nation and placing the administration’s conduct under renewed public criticism and scrutiny.
Mr. Maina was dismissed from service in 2013 during the Goodluck Jonathan administration for absconding from office following allegations that he diverted billions in public funds for his own use when he headed the pension reform task force.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission subsequently moved to arrest and prosecute him; but Mr. Maina, who was fired as an assistant director, bolted from the law.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/251136-i-advised-agf-malami-meet-maina-abroad-sss-dg-lawal-daura.html

For me,it will never be well with people who put buahri in power...Do you think,calamity is not befalling on them..Is Tinubu son not dead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Stops Imo Lawmakers From Impeaching Deputy Gov / Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners / Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.