Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Jonathan, Bruce React To Wizkid’s Win At MOBO Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jonathan, Bruce React To Wizkid’s Win At MOBO Awards (350 Views)

Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Bruce React To Wizkid’s Win At MOBO Awards by jomo22: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2017
When Nigeria does well, I cannot help but feel well. My happiness is tied to the happiness of Nigeria and when Nigerians break records and take the name of Nigeria to greater heights it exhilarates me. Thank you Wizkid for raising........click to read more http://viwright.com/9Wl6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Bruce React To Wizkid’s Win At MOBO Awards by jomo22: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2017
thank jonathan

(1) (Reply)

★ Fan Calls Out Skales Over Noisy Generator / Wizkid Set To Feature On US Rapper, Jeezy’s “pressure” Album, Alongside Kendrick / Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Son On IG, Watch Emotional Video Of His Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.