Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Attention Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Attention Please! (921 Views)

Attention! Please Guide Me. / ATTENTION. Please, Does Anyone Have An Idea What This Company Does? / Urgent Attention Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Please! by ultra100(f): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2017
pls, help a sister.!!!
since have not gotten any job and bills are pilling up,and am getting frustrated then, it's time to get a bit busy.
please, if there is anyone in the house who sells cloth and would need a marketer commission based especially on okrika known as second hand cloth and shoes should pls contact me.I would have bought and sold them directly but I can't afford the cost at all.
I can't believe that have not been productive for a whole year.
please, I stay around ketu kosofe Lagos.
my email address is competency001@gmail.com
Thanks[b]pls, help a sister.!!!
since have not gotten any job and bills are pilling up,and am getting frustrated then, it's time to get a bit busy.
please, if there is anyone in the house who sells cloth and would need a marketer commission based especially on okrika known as second hand cloth and shoes should pls contact me.I would have bought and sold them directly but I can't afford the cost at all.
I can't believe that have not been productive for a whole year.
please, I stay around ketu kosofe Lagos.
my email address is competency001@gmail.com
Re: Attention Please! by Kwenty: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2017
I like your courage . You don't need much capital to start little Okrika business. With 10k, you can start by going to those markets where they open bales and do selection. You can also buy clearance and stay at bustops and resell at cheap cheap prices. People get daily meals through it. While you do the biz ; you keep applying for jobs. God will definitely provide one.

1 Like

Re: Attention Please! by Andy2274: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
I wish you stay around Akute I would have directed you to my sister. She deals with okrika

2 Likes

Re: Attention Please! by ultra100(f): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Kwenty:
I like your courage . You don't need much capital to start little Okrika business. With 10k, you can start by going to those markets where they open bales and do selection. You can also buy clearance and stay at bustops and resell at cheap cheap prices. People get daily meals through it. While you do the biz ; you keep applying for jobs. God will definitely provide one.
Thanks for ur comment but, 10k cannot buy varieties of this cloths. Thanks though I really appreciate.
Re: Attention Please! by ultra100(f): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Andy2274:
I wish you stay around Akute I would have directed you to my sister. She deals with okrika

Thanks for ur thought.

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Ongoing Recruitment / UN World Food Programme Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (10 Positions) / Golborn Nigeria IT Manager Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.